PDA

View Full Version : enforcers...

Boomeister
19th Jul 2004, 02:40
ok...i jus ...got back from the graveyard...goin to the k library.....i was gonna climb 2 the window...just above where the door glph used to b ...w 2 enforcers waitin at the door i cant get thru....i will keep tryin but i need hep cuz im stuck....can u kill an enforcer>????? that wuld be neat......

Clumsyorchid
19th Jul 2004, 02:49
just use a flashbomb and climb up. Yes, you can kill enforcers, try fire arrows.

herechickychicky
19th Jul 2004, 02:54
Broadhead arrows kill them too but if you don't get them just right you will need to use several to get them. But I have killed them when they didn't know I was there with one arrow before if I hit them right. Their neck is a good spot.

Clumsyorchid
19th Jul 2004, 02:58
Oh of course, I didn't mean to imply that fire arrows were the only way to take them out, just a really effective method.

I Like Pie
19th Jul 2004, 03:12
enforcers are surprisingly easy to kill. I got in a fire fight with one and it took about 4 broadheaded arrows to kill him while he shot his energy thingies at me.

u have any gas bombs/arows? I've never tried that, but I know enforcers can be blackjacked so gas arrows should work

hellbilly
19th Jul 2004, 03:51
just shoot a noisemaker out towards the courtyard..then they'll go get in a fight with a guard or hammer that hears it too...or they'll at least be gone long enough to get in.

herechickychicky
19th Jul 2004, 04:35
Gas bombs and gas arrows knock them right out instantly just like everyone else.

Jargurorf
19th Jul 2004, 04:44
Blackjack 'em.

Peter_Smith
19th Jul 2004, 05:07
BJ or backstab them. They are no more difficult than any other AI when you sneak up behind them.