PDA

View Full Version : Stuck in Room with Glass Shards!!

BillT
19th Jul 2004, 00:57
I'm stuck in a room with glass shards on the Opera Room level. I can sidestep as much as I want, but if I try to walk in any direction, or jump in any direction into an alcove, I immediately die. I have almost nothing in the "life" bar, which may be the problem, but I have no medipaks, and don't kmow any cheats to restore my health level.

Dino
19th Jul 2004, 03:05
In Tomb Raider II Lara can walk througth glass shards. If she runs she takes damage.

I assume you are near the beginning of the level in the room with the glass shards just before you climb the ladder to the door where you use the Ornate Key. Walk into the room and walk to the left to the ladder.

At that point my Lara had full health and 10 Small and 6 Large Med-packs.

You've just started the level. Where did you take all the damage? And did you make all of the pickups in the previous levels? Are you on PC or Playstation?

You can complete all of Tomb Raider II using no Med-Packs, on PC anyway.

EverGreen
19th Jul 2004, 05:48
Cheats for PC and MAC
Light a flare, walk one step forward, walk one step back, turn around three times in either direction, then back flip (you also get extra medipacks).

Cheats for PS
Hold down walk and sidestep left, sidestep right, sidestep left, step back, then step forward. Release walk, turn around three times in either direction, back flip and roll in mid-air (Down+Square+Circle).

E.

BillT
21st Jul 2004, 03:38
There is one problem with that cheat. I don't have a flare to light in order to use that cheat. Didn't the game developers ever think of that!?

Dino
21st Jul 2004, 06:20
At that point my Lara had 26 flares. Which reminds me.

Tomb Raider II is too dark. You can increase the Gamma on your graphics card to brighten things up so that you seldom need to use flares.