PDA

View Full Version : Pagan tree

Veronica
18th Jul 2004, 15:34
where is the furnace at the tavern where the pagan tree is soposed to be burned , i want to find that tree . thanks for the help

Peter_Smith
18th Jul 2004, 15:41
I think it is not so much a furnace as it is a fireplace. It is in the lower seating area. I presume you have found the tavern itself, which is on the map, in the docks area -- same area in which you found the tree.

Veronica
18th Jul 2004, 15:50
I have not found the tree yet, i looked everywhere. i wan't to bring it to that ritual circle at the pagan hideout in the docks.Thanks for the help.

hellbilly
18th Jul 2004, 19:43
You'd think the hammers would prefer to see the tree burnt in the furnace in the catacombs..not some wicked establishment like a tavern....ya know..to be sure it's gone.

freewilly
18th Jul 2004, 21:04
The tree is in a holding area in the docks, and you can get to it by taking the left turn just before you get to the thiefing store. You'll hear a bunch of Watchmen talking about it, and you'll see it on top of some crates. You can either climb on top of the crates and frob it (right click) or you can jump up and frob it.

freewilly
18th Jul 2004, 21:07
Originally posted by hellbilly
You'd think the hammers would prefer to see the tree burnt in the furnace in the catacombs..not some wicked establishment like a tavern....ya know..to be sure it's gone.
I'd think the Hammers would want to drink to the destruction of the tree. Maybe light a few cigars with it or something.

hellbilly
19th Jul 2004, 01:42
If they drank that is...I imagine one would be smited for doing such a thing.

freewilly
19th Jul 2004, 07:22
Well, what else do you hang around in a tavern for?

Peggy
20th Jul 2004, 13:14
The tree is on top of some crated at the dock - Jump on the crates and get the tree

hellbilly
20th Jul 2004, 13:30
Hammers don't hang around taverns....the builder would not approve. I have seen a priest run inside the one across from Ft. Ironwood..but he was just chasing a "heathen."

Catman
20th Jul 2004, 14:48
Then why is there that note from a Hammer priest in the tavern? Maybe he was researching the effects off a nine-day bender?

hellbilly
20th Jul 2004, 19:54
hehe..I don't recall that note. What did it say? I guess perhaps someone dropped it in there. Heck, maybe they own the taverns and sell Builder's Brew.

Rockn-Roll
21st Jul 2004, 05:34
Originally posted by hellbilly

I agree. I would have thought the Hammers would require that it be burned in an actual furnace. A good location would be...I believe there is one near Fort Ironwood accessed via the graveyard or thereabouts. I stumbled upon it accidentally while trying to evade some undead. A crawlway leads from the graveyard or nearby to the Fort...not a bad path to take when trying to evade Gamall