PDA

View Full Version : Mental hospital

DreadX
17th Jul 2004, 20:30
I have done all the objectives but I can't jump through the window, cuz I need another 'special loot item'(loot item 1 OF 2). I have found the 'knife set' in one of the treatment chambres, but that's in present time. Now I'm in the past time asmyself and Im wondering if all the special loot items r gone :( . Please tell me where one of the other items r. I really hate this spooky Cradle

everlong71
17th Jul 2004, 20:35
Hi,

if my memory serves me correctly the other loot item is in the observatory. If not, I'm sorry.

Sylph_14
17th Jul 2004, 20:41
In the Outer Cradle theres a small office type room with a safe above the desk which contains a bottle of wine. I think theres also gold teeth in the morgue, though I never got those myself :confused:

DreadX
17th Jul 2004, 21:18
Yeah I tried to find the teeth in the morgue but I never found'em. Have any1 found the golden teeth?

rushyyz
17th Jul 2004, 21:50
There are three special loot items, on the platform overlooking the cellar in the inner cradle. Keep moving forward until you see a set of stairs off to the right. Go up and Turn left. The door to the old office is shut, open it. Inside directly in your line of sight is a wall safe; inside of which is the Gravecourt Red Wine.

In the treatment room on the right is the silver surgeon's knives.

And the third special loot item is in the morgue in one of the closed drawers for the dead bodies is the gold teeth.

DreadX
17th Jul 2004, 21:54
Originally posted by rushyyz
There are three special loot items, on the platform overlooking the cellar in the inner cradle. Keep moving forward until you see a set of stairs off to the right. Go up and Turn left. The door to the old office is shut, open it. Inside directly in your line of sight is a wall safe; inside of which is the Gravecourt Red Wine.

In the treatment room on the right is the silver surgeon's knives.

And the third special loot item is in the morgue in one of the closed drawers for the dead bodies is the gold teeth.

thanks man, but can I reach them when Im in the past?

Silent_Hitman47
17th Jul 2004, 21:54
You ave to be in present to get the teeth though

rushyyz
17th Jul 2004, 22:06
Any loot has to be picked up before you go into the past otherwise, you'll never be able to get it. If you get caught it automatically sends you to the present. if you have to get what you're missing and get a different toy to it's correct place and go back the past then with a of the loot.

DreadX
17th Jul 2004, 22:33
Originally posted by DreadX
thanks man, but can I reach them when Im in the past?

no I can't :( I have to restart the mission..

rushyyz
17th Jul 2004, 22:40
I don't think you have to restart the mission. As long as you didn't get all of the toys, you can remain in the present and get what you need, before returning to the past. As far as I remember the toys are, the candlestick in the chain room. the skull in the chair that looks like an electric chair, the ashes in the baby cradle, the birdhouse and the mechanist phonograph. I recommend getting the ashes, because the go on the cart in the exercise yard near the portal to the outer cradle.

njcl
17th Jul 2004, 23:50
ohhhh dont be asking for clues...........your ruining the game,but if youv been stuck for 2 days or so then ok............p.s i cheated on the castle mission,man i looked for the 3rd piece of loot for 3 days.lol:eek: