PDA

View Full Version : Lady Elizabeth Spoilers

Overon
13th Jul 2004, 02:14
I didn't end up killing Lady Elizabeth. When I went to one of my fences, the one that was beat up by her thugs when she was searching for me, the fence said that Lady Elizabeth would get me back. I waited all game for something more to happen with Lady Elizabeth unfortunately nothing happened.

So what's up?

TiffTaffinTaffer
13th Jul 2004, 04:29
If you avoided her and went to the Stonemarket area, then she doesn't show up ever again. She's just a way to get Garrett to Black Market Bertha to receive the letter from the Keepers to get the game rolling.

Overon
13th Jul 2004, 18:15
I knocked her out. I didn't avoid her. And I got a message from a fence saying that she would get back at me, or words to that effect. But it never happens.

Overon
15th Jul 2004, 00:11
Anyone?

Kronus
15th Jul 2004, 00:22
If the fence is Heartless Perry, I suspect it's a bug. He gave me the same "Look out for Lady Elizbeth" a few times, even after I got by her. Try letting him finish the whole speech before you leave his shop, that seemed to get him past the need to warn me.

wolfsbane
15th Jul 2004, 02:03
she never shows up again in the game anyway, i never stay in the shop to listen to that worthless sack of flesh anyway, just ignore the taffer

if you want to have fun, before the girl and her two toughs' finish their conversation when you come out for the first time by your house, sneak into the guard station underneath the stairs there through that hole, the money she was going to pay the guards with is on the table, take both bags of gold and then hide in the shadows', the girl and one guard come in and the guard says..

hey where's my money

the girl is like, i don't know, you partner must have taken it

and then they attack each other... haha what a bunch of taffers

btw: that's not exactly what they said, i'm paraphrasing :)

jm

TiffTaffinTaffer
15th Jul 2004, 05:41
huh, before they started talking I stole the money from the guardhouse that she meant to pay them with. I just left the guardhouse and snuck by them without waiting for anyone to show up at the guardhouse, so I missed out on them attacking each other. darn...