PDA

View Full Version : what's the point of the cell phone and pager

PoorMarcus
11th Jul 2004, 20:33
In the level where you have to rescue the vip you can pick up a cell phone and pager but you can't do anything with them

RobK
11th Jul 2004, 21:25
If you use the cell phone while the pager is on the ground. Presumably, you can use the pager/phone to draw guards away somewhere.

Gomez
12th Jul 2004, 01:21
There has to be more than that. I get a message that says the objectives have changed. Then the phone starts ringing, but I can't answer it. Q-select and lmb do not work. Any ideas?

RobK
12th Jul 2004, 10:26
Originally posted by Gomez
There has to be more than that. I get a message that says the objectives have changed. Then the phone starts ringing, but I can't answer it. Q-select and lmb do not work. Any ideas?

Er....the objective doesn't change until you've picked up the pistol, and the only phone that rings is the one that the guard picks up.

PoorMarcus
12th Jul 2004, 23:51
I thought the objective changes when you pick up the bomb

RobK
13th Jul 2004, 00:59
Originally posted by PoorMarcus
I thought the objective changes when you pick up the bomb

lol ok so maybe i was wrong

14th Jul 2004, 16:57
The objectice changes when you have picked up everyhting in the agency pickup box (unless you are standing so far away that you are only able to pick up a few of those things, then it will change when you've picked up everything you can pick up, I believe).

If you drop the pager somewhere near a guard, you can call the pager with the cell phone, and draw the guards attention to it. You can use this to get the general to open the locked door to the interrogation room