PDA

View Full Version : FFXIV: Error 5002

Xanderouss
25th Aug 2013, 03:10
I have tried to purchase the pre-order for the last 4 hours now but it won't let me, when i go to confirm my billing address, it jsut gives me the same response below.....

We are unable to process your request at this time. The customer support has already been informed about this situation and will get in touch with you if necessary. (Error ID: 5002)

Any advice would help :/

marksierens
17th Sep 2013, 02:56
been waiting to buy this game for so long anyways, i need help, i get to buy it now but after it asking me to confirm the billing adress this happens

" We are unable to process your request at this time. The customer support has already been informed about this situation and will get in touch with you if necessary. (Error ID: 5002)"

i wouldnt care so much if it was everyone having this problem but it isnt, hearing from other ppl that theyre able to download and it play it now is more frustrating, so id like to know why am i an exception and how do i fix this?

TheRealKraggy
17th Sep 2013, 13:11
If you Google on "ffxiv error 5002" you'll see many mentions of this, here's just the first thread on a forum explaining what's likely to be the problem:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/1335171-Final-Fantasy-XIV-error-when-purchasing

If that's the case you live in a country SE's Store doesn't support, so you'll need to go through a third-party to get it.

marksierens
17th Sep 2013, 21:44
thank you so much for this i live in Belgium btw