PDA

View Full Version : help: Cradle misson: simple!

system_dude
11th Jul 2004, 01:30
this is quite an embarresing help topic as i can imagine i should have easily found each of the items!

i have completed pretty much all the objectives except i still cannot find any special loot and i haven't found any info on that hag woman! Can anyone help me, this is drivin me crazy!

This Thief has to be the best in the Series, i'v been playing since Thief 1 and i prefer the storylines in this game (thank god there are no dino's)

tealsmith
11th Jul 2004, 01:33
The three pieces of loot are the Special Wine (located in Dr. Sandbridge's office, on the second floor of the Lobby) Silver Instruments (found in the Lobotomy Theatre) and the Gold teeth (found in the morgue). You need to be in the present to find them all (if you're in the past, return to the cage you entered the past with, it'll bring you back to the present). The info on the Hag is located in the Past, on the Podium near where you found Lauryl's diary in the Nursery Tower.

system_dude
11th Jul 2004, 01:47
thnxs! im so annoyed at the fact i couldn't find the special loot.... is it in that safe in the office? i checked that out in the past and it was empty.. not impressed!

thnxs a lot though!

tealsmith
11th Jul 2004, 01:58
Originally posted by system_dude
thnxs! im so annoyed at the fact i couldn't find the special loot.... is it in that safe in the office? i checked that out in the past and it was empty.. not impressed!

thnxs a lot though!

Yeah, it's that safe. But a lot of the loot is missing in the past, that's why it isn't there.

Cruo
11th Jul 2004, 09:14
I posted this a while ago - http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=40501

Should help out if you want 100% loot.

freewilly
11th Jul 2004, 21:27
I found the gold teeth in the past. Stopped off in there right after I burned Lauryl's diary.