PDA

View Full Version : factions......

Boomeister
10th Jul 2004, 02:11
ok....if i did enuf favors 4 the pagans and hammers so that they are both my allies.....will killing all the rust mites or shooting all the cornrstones help anymore ......im pretty sure i got em all.... would the hammers say...your the best dude..thanks.... or the pagans say we are now the bestest of friends we are...sounding something like Gollum.....
:D

njcl
10th Jul 2004, 02:23
the hammers will prob say "you spawn of satan,get thee behind me sinner and friend of woodsies"........:D

fpk
11th Jul 2004, 03:36
There are gifts for killing all mites and shooting all cornerstones, in your own building

TiffTaffinTaffer
12th Jul 2004, 07:28
I didn't know there were gifts, what are they? As soon as I became allies with both, I stopped killing rustmites and shooting cornerstones cuz I figured I might need them in case I inadvertently pissed them off.

wolfsbane
12th Jul 2004, 17:03
Originally posted by TiffTaffinTaffer
I didn't know there were gifts, what are they? As soon as I became allies with both, I stopped killing rustmites and shooting cornerstones cuz I figured I might need them in case I inadvertently pissed them off.

you get a tree that produces moss arrors every day from the pagans and from the hammers you get that life giving fountain that you can use once a day... both of these appear in your apartment along with a note of thanks

jm

TiffTaffinTaffer
12th Jul 2004, 19:09
sweet deal. however, I was just wondering what constitutes stealing from a faction. I though it was just loot, but I took an arrow from the Pagan territory and I didn't notice my faction status go down until later. I thought it was okay to take them. also, is it okay to use the fountain that heals you? I was fully allied with them, and I figured they would let me use it and take weapons since we're friends. although, the Pagans never like you even if you are allied.

wolfsbane
13th Jul 2004, 01:30
Originally posted by TiffTaffinTaffer
sweet deal. however, I was just wondering what constitutes stealing from a faction. I though it was just loot, but I took an arrow from the Pagan territory and I didn't notice my faction status go down until later. I thought it was okay to take them. also, is it okay to use the fountain that heals you? I was fully allied with them, and I figured they would let me use it and take weapons since we're friends. although, the Pagans never like you even if you are allied.

well this is an odd one for me too... i'm sure someone is in the know, but every time i've stolen an item (not loot) i get by ok... but when i steal loot, it says i've stolen from faction and it appears to drop (very small amount). or maybe i'm just missing it and both thefts are dropping it.

it's ok to use the fountain in the hammerites area, as well as the holy water next to that fountain upstairs, i think the note there says to use it freely and an acolyte will refill it every day... great place to grab yourself holy water if your running low.

it's really weird in auldale when dyan asks you to help her out.. i dunno i felt kind of weird having the high pagan priestess ask me to get rid of the hag heh very strange ( i was allied with the pagans, so i don't know what happens if your enemies or neutral)

jm

TiffTaffinTaffer
13th Jul 2004, 01:32
huh, the Pagans want info on the hag? in the letter the Hammerites left you with Artemis, they ask that you give any info you can on the hag as well...

wolfsbane
13th Jul 2004, 01:37
yeah, it's interesting when you finally get the hag mission to go listen to the pagan's conversations in their lair in auldale, they are scared ****less about the horror in the canal...

then, when you talk to some dude, he's like, go see dyan, she's had a vision that you would save us

so when you troop over there, she's got some goodies for you to go get rid of the "evil" in the canal :)

i was like... um i thought you guys were the evil. hehe

jm