PDA

View Full Version : Real Songs

Panoulis
8th Jul 2004, 13:34
I was hearing to some evanescence songs and i came up with the greatest idea -i think- :D

Wouldn't it be nice if CRYSTAL DYNAMICS would insert real songs in the TR games...???

Kurtis Trent
8th Jul 2004, 22:43
no i wouldnt like it all, I like the original music.

EddyBones
9th Jul 2004, 01:15
I would like completely original music. I feel that 'real' songs are for sports games and other simulations.

Panoulis
9th Jul 2004, 10:04
Actually now that you say it... You are right... oh well...:p

-EDIT-

It sounds strange but i regret voting for ''Cool!''

coraline
9th Jul 2004, 14:48
It would be a bit weird... I'd like to see a TR - inspired collection; in fact, this would be very interesting :cool:, but not have real songs sounded in the game...

TheBoo
9th Jul 2004, 19:13
I definitely don't want songs playing while I'm playing........it would be a distraction. Theme music (TR theme) or "event" music (like the sudden appearance of danger) is great. Continuous background noise (caves, tombs, the heartbeat in TR1 pyramid) is good.

WesternWhiteWolf
13th Jul 2004, 19:06
I like the theme and event music better, but I think it would be okay to have a real song during the credits.

shantal2501
21st Jul 2004, 17:31
that would totally ruin the game and it would be very distracting.i like the event music cause you can kind of tell if theres danger when you dont see it

gamegerl
7th Aug 2004, 16:22
Originally posted by TheBoo
I definitely don't want songs playing while I'm playing........it would be a distraction. Theme music (TR theme) or "event" music (like the sudden appearance of danger) is great. Continuous background noise (caves, tombs, the heartbeat in TR1 pyramid) is good.

that would be kinda sad-singin' along w/ your fav. song if/while Lara was drowning!!!!!

Jorge22
12th Aug 2004, 14:53
There are "real" songs in many custom levels and they've never been spoilt by that, quite on the contrary when the music's well chosen. I'm not saying Evanescence or anything. I mean something new. Something interesting. Why the hell not?