PDA

View Full Version : Kingdom Hearts Game Series

Windcleaver
24th Aug 2013, 23:59
I've only played Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2 and from hearing about the 3rd one coming out on the PS4 and the HD 1.5 Remix, I want to prepare for the story of 3. Now I know there are other Kingdom Hearts game but I never got to them. Besides the HD 1.5 Remix are there any others I should play for the story or is the Remix all I need to play? I only have a PS3 so I probably won't be able to play them all.

Lightning_Stryker
25th Aug 2013, 22:41
I would say that Birth by Sleep was really important to the storyline. So is Days, but the cutscenes are included in the 1.5 Remix. :)

Grimoire
8th Mar 2014, 01:36
Kingdom Hearts official players survey (http://www.khinsider.com/news/KINGDOM-HEARTS-Official-Players-Survey-3498)
(Kingdom Hearts Insider)
― the official Kingdom Hearts Facebook page posted a link to a players survey.

Ryutim
9th Mar 2014, 06:26
Personally, I think that all the games hold relevance to the story (some may argue that re:coded wasn't as relevant, but it did hold some interesting implications for the KH lore, and I think that the data worlds will become a major plot point later in the series, judging from how badly Maleficent wanted to take control of them.), so it's worth checking out the story and so on through youtube videos (there are a lot of videos about the cutscenes if you just want the main story info, or you could probably find 100% playthroughs if you're interested in looking through the entire thing), if you're not able to play them yourself (it really is better to play them all for yourself, and if you're willing to wait, they'll come out with KH 2.5 remix on the ps3 sometime this year, hopefully, and it'll have KH2FM, KHBBSFM, and the cutscenes of re:coded, so the only games not included in one of the remixes would be KH3D, KH:XChi, which isn't out yet and might not even be released outside of japan, and KH3, which also isn't out yet.).