PDA

View Full Version : Tell us your favorite quotes!

hmzfier
29th Jun 2012, 15:05
What are some of your favorite quotes from the Final Fantasy series? :D

Here are mines:

"Lightning. It flashes bright, then... fades away. It can't protect. It only destroys." - Lightning

"The Lifestream courses through our Planet back and forth across the borders of life and death. If that cycle is the very truth of life then history, too, will inevitably repeat itself. So go on - bring your Jenovas and your Sephiroths. It won't matter. We'll do as life dictates and stop you every single time." - Rufus Shinra

"Right and wrong are not what separate us and our enemies. It's our different standpoints, our perspectives that separate us. Both sides blame one another. There's no good or bad side. Just two sides holding different views." - Squall

Let us know which quotes you like the most!

Grimoire
29th Jun 2012, 15:12
"The gate to tomorrow is not the light of heaven, but the darkness of the depths of the earth......."

- Vincent Valentine, FINAL FANTASY VII

"I want to join SOLDIER and fly all over the world. I'm gonna make friends everywhere I go. Then I'm gonna swim to each place where they live!"

- Zack Fair, CRISIS CORE

"There's not a thing I don't cherish!"

- Cloud Strife, ADVENT CHILDREN

"There's no reason to cry for a man who has no family... Because even if he were to die today, no one would mourn him."

- Legend, BEFORE CRISIS

"Vincent, did you know that your eyes are exactly like your father's?"

- Lucrecia Crescent, DIRGE of CERBERUS

iambasho777
29th Jun 2012, 15:25
Favorite line in any video game so far:

"Enough expository banter! Now we fight like men! And ladies! And ladies who dress like men! For Gilgamesh... IT IS MORPHING TIME!!!" - Gilgamesh, FFV

member_10628951
29th Jun 2012, 16:06
-"You know...for the first time, I'm glad...to have you as my father."
Tidus's last words to his father, Jecht

"What I want, Cloud, is to sail the cosmos with this planet as my vessel. Just as Mother did long ago. then one day we'll find a new planet and on it's soil we'll create a shining future."
Sephiroth, Advent Children

"Yeah. I'm not alone. Not anymore."
Cloud, Advent Children

Honestly though I think Kingdom Hearts series has better quotable lines if we're going to be honest ;p.

member_10813590
29th Jun 2012, 16:12
Ya know
Wakka final fantasy X

I'll give you more quotes later if I remember any

new_tradition
29th Jun 2012, 19:16
"Right and wrong are not what separate us and our enemies. It's our different standpoints, our perspectives that separate us. Both sides blame one another. There's no good or bad side. Just two sides holding different views."

-Squall Leonhart from FFVIII

God, he just has so many awesome inner monologues. I love him *_*

member_10163369
29th Jun 2012, 21:23
"Hey, would you say I became a hero?" - Zack Fair

For some reason this quote always tug on my heartstrings...

Castiel
29th Jun 2012, 21:44
Yuna: "Gimmie a Y!!"

Rikku: "Gimmie an R!!"

Paine: "Gimme a break."

Hala
30th Jun 2012, 19:54
I started my whole obsession with FINAL FANTASY with this:

Tidus: Listen to my story. This may be our last chance.

And finished my best game with this:

Yuna: The people and the friends that we have lost, or the dreams that have faded...Never forget them

zonegamer
6th Dec 2012, 17:24
In the past there have being some deep and memorable villain quotes from the final fantasy series, and here's some that you may remember, I like the villain quotes, especially ones with meaning. Enjoy.

Here's the top 10 final fantasy villain quotes

www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4tdI32v-sU (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4tdI32v-sU)

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/a4tdI32v-sU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

Randis
7th Dec 2012, 11:59
I think that your quotes are a bit too long to be memorable.

member_10751449
7th Dec 2012, 19:23
Yeah, smaller quotes would be better.

Randis
8th Dec 2012, 02:45
but Kefkas evil laugh def is the most memorable quote in teh history of FF. :D

member_10751449
8th Dec 2012, 15:03
"What I have shown you is reality. What you remember, that is the illusion." -- Sephiroth.

I think that is the only one that stuck to me and was like darn, wasn't number 1? Number 2 isnt shabby though. I'm surprsied Genesis didn't make the top ten. Him quoting the loveless poem is epic.

onigiri619
9th Dec 2012, 14:35
"I hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate HATE YOU! Grrr..."- Kefka

Simple and to the point.