PDA

View Full Version : 2 Year Anniversary!

Arctic_Wolf
2nd Jul 2004, 23:30
Yay! I've been registered at these forums for two years! Hooray for me!

Drinks, Birds and Pastries!

L Croft
13th Jul 2004, 09:22
Warmly congratulates Arctic_Wolf :D
oo lookie 2 years for me too :)

Davidg
14th Jul 2004, 07:10
Fancy that... I've been here for two years and one month...

Arctic_Wolf
14th Jul 2004, 13:52
1 month late congratulations for Davidg. But don't get any funny ideas, taking into account the original forums I'm still an older startopia forumite :rolleyes:

Davidg
14th Jul 2004, 14:41
I was inactive, just registered, for most of the "height of startopia", for about 6 months during which the Kricket Wars, Pastry Wars, and several other Wars happened, which I missed.

Arctic_Wolf
14th Jul 2004, 19:51
Did we have any Krikit wars? We've had so many wars I just can't remember them all.

Spero
14th Jul 2004, 21:32
I remember the KTF Wars, and I slept through the Pastry Wars and StarTopia RPG times. Do remember though, that I was around the old boards since the beggining of StarTopia! Mwuahaha-COUGH! COUGH!

Senor v2
15th Jul 2004, 19:50
Congratumalations to Arctic and everyone else.

Davidg
16th Jul 2004, 03:44
I got myself confused in the HHGTTG.... Kermit the Frog wars are what I meant...

Spero
16th Jul 2004, 03:56
Heh, I wish it involved Kriket. I can remember most of it like it was the day before yesterday during a blackout really . . .

It involved Kermit the Frog and Crazy Kermit. Rather silly argument at first; one of the Kermits had to change their name or the other had to die. I ended up becoming the judge during a criminal court case against one of them. Kermit the Frog was found guilty of impersonating the other, and was sentenced to death. Although he evaded my super-cool robotic assassins, he retreated to his home planet and the situation escalated into a galactic war. The post that started this was Burn the Frog! KTF refers to, 'Kill the Frog' or, 'Kermit the Frog.'

I, with my heavily plagarized fleet of Star-Destroyers, Arctic with his Arctannian Valiant, and several others I can't remember, proceeded to blockaded the Frog home-planet. Though Kermit the Frog had quickly forgotten about the whole incident and left, I proceeded to blow up the planet anyway. Instead of destroying it though, the force of my capital ship's laser caused the planet to recede into another universe and reappear in a matter of seconds. However, in this universe, a thousand years passed. The Frog homeworld was now a living, breathing fortress, and the fleets of the Anti-Frog Alliance were decimated by the more numerous Frog-Fighters. The story ended when Arctic and I made planet-fall and stopped writing.

Back then, Ghyron was not pure silicon. He was a shape-shifting being with his brain in his chest and none in his head. Wasn't the mature, evil master-mind that he was back then either. Although, that was way back then. As you can see, I have slowly matured too . . . Don't see me carrying 'round a Death Star, do ya'?

Arctic_Wolf
18th Jul 2004, 12:16
I really miss my arch-nemesis :( we should initiate a Ghyron retrival protocol...