PDA

View Full Version : FFXIV: Error 10102

Valdora
24th Aug 2013, 21:07
Has anyone else received this server code yet? 10102. Tried doing a search for it and can't really find any information on it. Just keeps telling me server connection lost with whichever character I try to log in with. Restarted and still having same problem. Any information would be greatly appreciated, or if anyone else is experiencing it, misery loves company.

Foxxy83
24th Aug 2013, 21:08
Happening to me aswell

DrasticMeat
24th Aug 2013, 21:09
I'm getting the same txt you are .... Connection to server lost ... but my number is 90000 .... and from what I read, that crap was "supposed" to have been corrected .... seems we got some bogus information.

scorpion2013
24th Aug 2013, 21:09
You've got company. I got that one and a bunch of others when I try t o get back in.

DeathLotus
24th Aug 2013, 21:12
Yeah I just tried to do my lvl 15 story quest, I was zoning into an instance zone and it gave me the 90,000 error and when I tried to relog back in it gave me the 10102 error. I've been trying to relog and its a mix of 90000 and 10102. I can't log back in :/

Valdora
24th Aug 2013, 21:19
Looks like it's off to do other things again for another couple of hours today.

el_pimo
24th Aug 2013, 21:29
Yeah I just tried to do my lvl 15 story quest, I was zoning into an instance zone and it gave me the 90,000 error and when I tried to relog back in it gave me the 10102 error. I've been trying to relog and its a mix of 90000 and 10102. I can't log back in :/

Same here but with the lvl 20 Gla Quest

AriaRhapsody
24th Aug 2013, 21:29
Getting this error when I try to sign in as well.

ryanpie190
24th Aug 2013, 21:31
same here, 10102 error. Glad i'm not alone!

DuncanMacLeod
24th Aug 2013, 21:34
same here I've been trying to relog and its a mix of 90000 and 10102 errors :S

britty024
24th Aug 2013, 21:34
Yeah im getting it to :/

Rover83
24th Aug 2013, 21:35
Getting the same error for the past hour now. Hopefully this gets fixed soon! craving game time!

PoppaDoc
24th Aug 2013, 21:37
ditto...

Liberalis
24th Aug 2013, 21:38
Error 10102 when I tried to log in @ 5:36 p.m. EST.

finalboyd
24th Aug 2013, 21:39
be patient, and research how to maximize your time leveling when you get back in game

Element_X
24th Aug 2013, 21:41
Getting the same error, thought it was something on my end. -.- come on Square...

Wade12
24th Aug 2013, 21:43
Phew, glad its not me, I've been getting this since about 1PM PST... Comon SE... Any time now would be a nice time to say "Hey, we're fixing it..."

britty024
24th Aug 2013, 21:47
They started another emergency Mant

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your understanding.

[Date & Time]
Aug. 24, 2013 from 3:00 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. (PDT)

* The completion time may be subject to change.

KingGolgo
24th Aug 2013, 21:50
i hope se can find a fix soon,been getting error 10102 when i try to login to my character as well.

daemon9
24th Aug 2013, 22:00
Has anyone else received this server code yet? 10102. Tried doing a search for it and can't really find any information on it. Just keeps telling me server connection lost with whichever character I try to log in with. Restarted and still having same problem. Any information would be greatly appreciated, or if anyone else is experiencing it, misery loves company.

Yes. It all started with trying to do the story quest right before the Bowl of Embers trial and it was all downhill from there. First I was getting disconnected when loading into a zone (actually getting into the game) to not even being able to get into the game where after I select my character, I get disconnected from the server at the loading screen. Then the N/A servers was unable to load forcing me to close the client completely and restart.

This is so frustrating. I can't even get into the game now. I've been trying for the past half hour and still nothing. Not sure how Square thought the game was ready from all the server congestion issues we were seeing in Beta Phase 4.

Also, whoever is in charge of Community management should be fired. This is the worst I've ever seen a top game company do in regards to community relations.

Valdora
25th Aug 2013, 14:01
Fun times. Got back on this morning and started playing again. Went to return to Ul'Dah and got slammed with the error 90000 followed by 10102 again. Glad to see they got this fixed. This feels more like beta phase 4.1 then it does the actual release. Seriously SE, get it together. This was your make or break it moment. Your chance to show you really plan to release a go well laid out MMO instead of your last debacle. You made a great game, but aren't putting anything it your servers. Not the best way to make a second impression on everyone.

MelvilleMortis
25th Aug 2013, 14:13
Any official post by SE about this..?

Dartack
25th Aug 2013, 14:17
I've been trying to log in and its a mix of 90000 and 10102, can't find any info on them just that every one seems to be getting them.

bulldog2712
25th Aug 2013, 14:47
im same error code 10102 connection lost every time I try to log in

Maetern
25th Aug 2013, 14:52
Patience. We are on the same boat.

midnightsnow
25th Aug 2013, 14:54
Any official post by SE about this..? no SE has not said a single word

nelothi
25th Aug 2013, 14:55
Yes. It all started with trying to do the story quest right before the Bowl of Embers trial and it was all downhill from there. First I was getting disconnected when loading into a zone (actually getting into the game) to not even being able to get into the game where after I select my character, I get disconnected from the server at the loading screen. Then the N/A servers was unable to load forcing me to close the client completely and restart.

This is so frustrating. I can't even get into the game now. I've been trying for the past half hour and still nothing. Not sure how Square thought the game was ready from all the server congestion issues we were seeing in Beta Phase 4.

Also, whoever is in charge of Community management should be fired. This is the worst I've ever seen a top game company do in regards to community relations.

its because were American. they give 0 ****s about us

bulldog2712
25th Aug 2013, 14:57
well I am British they should care about us:lmao:

eltekio
25th Aug 2013, 15:16
Seems that login servers have problems with so many people trying to enter them... They are like this from yesterday... I can't understand why for god's sake SE did this early access... With so many troubles on logging, playing, creating characters, we're not going to enjoy any kind of early access 'cause we can't enter to play >___<
With so many restrictions on each server I cannot choose the one I'd like to play in... For example, I'd like to play in Moogle with so many spanish-speakers but I can't create any character there... Then I have to play in Cerberus or Shiva, and later try to start again in Moogle... or pay SE for migrate my (ironic mode: on) early access character (ironic mode: off) ... ¬_¬

Logiah
25th Aug 2013, 15:19
Nice try Square Enix, that is great rly.
Second chance to do it right, FAIL
But its ok, its your money not mine, but let me tell you something: Learn from your fails !!!

Rancyz
25th Aug 2013, 15:20
Any official post by SE about this..?

Well there is a News Board in your Launcher, and what it says currently is :

At the following time, we will be performing emergency maintenance. During this period, the Worlds listed below will be unavailable.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your understanding.

[Date & Time]
Aug. 25, 2013 from 8:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. (PDT)

* The completion time may be subject to change.

[Affected Worlds]
North American/European Data Center Worlds
- Adamantoise
- Balmung
- Behemoth
- Cactuar
- Cerberus
- Coeurl
- Diabolos
- Excalibur
- Exodus
- Faerie
- Gilgamesh
- Goblin
- Hyperion
- Lamia
- Leviathan
- Malboro
- Midgardsormr
- Moogle
- Odin
- Phoenix
- Ragnarok
- Sargatanas
- Shiva
- Siren
- Ultros

Valdora
26th Aug 2013, 03:41
Why the NA/EU servers are so drastically different from the JP servers, I don't know. It's good that they're working on it, and I'm sure in time they will fix it, but the real points are it shouldn't have been this way come release date and people paid more for early release to be able to play early. Anyhow, I found a work around to the problem. I'm just playing on a JP server now. Didn't crash once the whole day.