PDA

View Full Version : Hello!

Miss_LaraCroft91
27th Jun 2004, 02:12
Hello everyone! I'm new, my name is Annie :D

How is everyone? I hope to get to know you all and have a good time on the forum :)!!

I'll be sure to post often, hehe. Ooh, I have a quick question! Does anyone know how to get in contact with Eidos/Core Design? Hehe, quite a dramatic question but it's a start :p Cause I would like to ask them something.

Well, thank you for your time!! I'm going to go poke my nose in other posts, hehe! Bye byes!!

`Annie

John Carter
27th Jun 2004, 14:29
Hi Annie, welcome to the forums!

You can get in touch with Eidos from the email links on the homepage, www.eidosinteractive.com

You can try to get in touch with Core Design from the email links on their home page, http://www.core-design.com, but since they no longer have the Tomb Raider development franchise I don't know if anyone there will reply.

Enjoy your stay!

Lone Raider
27th Jun 2004, 20:14
hi Annie,
I've just looked at Core's website, they haven't updated it since July 3rd , 2003, which makes me think they are downright depressed and probably not too open for any tombraider related conversation.
didn't stop me writing to them tho ...

Miss_LaraCroft91
28th Jun 2004, 00:04
Thank you both for the information!!

I completely forgot that they don't have the rights for it anymore *blushes*

I guess Crystal Dynamics would be the people to contact then huh? Hehehe :p I suppose they have a website as well? I'll be sure to check it out!!

Again, thank you so much for your help, I really appreciate it!!

`Annie

EddyBones
28th Jun 2004, 01:13
Wow, Core's really got a snazzy site. Never been there before...

Anywho, welcome to the forums, Annie. Enjoy your stay:)

L Croft
29th Jun 2004, 19:32
Welcome Annie :D have great time here.