PDA

View Full Version : TR Comic #46 Announced

Trinity34
24th Jun 2004, 20:21
TOMB RAIDER #46

Written by James Bonny, penciled by Eric Basaldua, colored by Tyson Wengler, covers by Adam Hughes and Eric Basaldua.

"Gathering Storm," part 1 of 3. Lara Croft is contacted by Witchblade-bearer Sara Pezzini, who informs her that a powerful player in the Top Cow Universe has been murdered. Lara takes up a search to find a missing artifact connected to the case which brings her all the way to the Vatican...where a powerful emissary is dispatched to stop the Tomb Raider in her tracks.

32 pages, $2.99.

http://www.comicscontinuum.com/stories/0406/23/tombraider46.jpg

www.comicscontinuum.com

http://www.tombraiderforums.com/forums/graemlins/wave.gif

EddyBones
25th Jun 2004, 00:12
What ever happened to Andy Park? I don't know any of these new TR team people...
I mean, c'mon, the even lost JD Smith!

Deekman
26th Jun 2004, 20:46
Well, you won't hear me complain about the Adam Hughes covers!

EddyBones
26th Jun 2004, 22:01
But a cover isn't a whole comic!:o
And I won't buy a comic just because it has a cool cover... Well, okay, I will. You got me on that one...

Deekman
28th Jun 2004, 12:11
Originally posted by Gandalf the Gray
And I won't buy a comic just because it has a cool cover...
Generally I wouldn't either. But I will on rare occaisions.
The TR comics, on the other hand, I'll keep buying, because the stories aren't all that bad. And I always welcome a new crew and give them a chance to prove themselves.
Hey, I've stuck with John Constantine: Hellblazer through thick and thin, and haven't been disappointed.

EddyBones
28th Jun 2004, 14:27
Well, I did buy the manga cover so I could make that t-shirt. So I guess you could say I only bought it 'cause it looked cool. I was also going to get The Darkness with a manga cover, but it sold out. Have you ever read that one, Deek? Either the new or old series?

I think they should get TR: Journeys going again. That was only a 12 issue series, correct? I loved it nonetheless. It had more of the TR feel, to me at least. The original series I enjoyed until they got into the lara-clone-thing space ship travel junk. My interest faded after that. There's also the fact that I have money to buy comics these days. Only on very rare occaisions. But I would find the money if Journeys began again.