PDA

View Full Version : Forum Morderator Introduction - Andy

hmzfier
28th Jun 2012, 20:15
Hey Everyone!

My name is Andy and I'm a moderator on our forums. I'm an Interactive Marketing intern here at Square Enix, so I'll be communicating with you guys.

A little bit of info about me:

I was born in NYC, and now I'm residing in Los Angeles. I'm currently a senior at the University of Southern California and I'm studying business with a concentration in marketing. I have been playing video games for a long time. I think the first game I ever played was Wario World 3 on the game boy color. The first Square Enix game I ever played was KINGDOM HEARTS, in fact, I bought a PS2 because of the commercial. You know, the one with the awesome lyrics by Utada Hikaru :P. I'm really passionate about games and I also like interacting with online communities so I hope we can have some really cool discussions.

Thanks for reading and that's all for now so I'll see you guys on the forums!

Automaton
28th Jun 2012, 20:35
Pleasure to meet you! Hope to see you around on the boards!

member_10822883
28th Jun 2012, 20:48
Nice to meet you, Andy! I work in the marketing industry too! :)

Ksquall
28th Jun 2012, 20:58
Welcome. I look forward to seeing you on the forums. I've always had an interest in Marketing as well, but I ended up a Management major. :p

iambasho777
28th Jun 2012, 21:08
Hello, nice to finally see a mod introducing himself. Unlike the previous two posters I have little to do with marketing, being a physics major lol... since you're a little on the inside, would it be possible for you to give us a reason as to why NA has yet to receive a Theatrhythm demo? If you can't answer that just ignore it and I apologize for bringing it in here.

Frustrations aside, I hope to see you around! (Though at the same time I also hope there to be no need to see you around, at least not in the topics that I create or contribute to http://na.square-enix.com/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-laughing.gif)

Zench-XIII
28th Jun 2012, 22:25
Welcome aboard!

Pleased to meet you, I'm in marketing too.

Bhalditar
29th Jun 2012, 03:24
You'd be surprised how many people bought that game from that one commercial!

Anyway, Hi Andy!

member_10163369
29th Jun 2012, 20:48
Welcome man!!!!!

hmzfier
24th Aug 2012, 18:15
Hey everyone,

Today is my last day at Square Enix.

After today, I won't be a moderator anymore on these forums. I start school next week and I'll be a senior in college! I'm kind of excited to go back to school and finish my last year, but also sad to leave the company. For those who never read my introduction, my name is Andy and I'm a summer intern here at Square Enix. It was a rewarding experience to work here (free games and toys!) and I encourage everyone to apply on the careers section of the website.

It was fun managing the forums with our community manager, Robert Peeler, (whom I sit next to at work) and our other admin, Sokun, (who sits behind me at work) :P. They're both really cool people.

After I'm gone I'll be more active on these forums so I can get a chance to talk to you guys more!

That's all I wanted to say for now, so see everyone on the forums!

Andy

Rockman22
24th Aug 2012, 18:19
aw man-_-

Rockman22
24th Aug 2012, 18:24
well even though i don't know you that well. it'll be sad to see you go. for now. but you have things to do. Very important things. but don't worry they'll be here when you get back (im really only guessing.) im sure you 'll see everyone again. farewell.

member_10085059
24th Aug 2012, 19:24
Awww! Well bye for now, and good luck at school!

new_tradition
24th Aug 2012, 19:47
*omnious voice* Don't become what I have, ooooohhhh...

Er, um, yeah xD

member_10829610
24th Aug 2012, 23:39
http://na.square-enix.com/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-frown.gif It's sad to lose an active mod (not that the others aren't active too)

Good luck in your senior year! I still have 2 more years myself (hopefully)

Grimoire
25th Aug 2012, 01:13
Good luck and see you soon again. ^_-

And thank you for all your hard work.

Rockman22
25th Aug 2012, 02:42
finally you noticed. but what took you guys so long?

Grimoire
25th Aug 2012, 03:20
finally you noticed. but what took you guys so long?

Hm? Can't be online here all day long. I usually only visit the site a few minutes a day. Also, this thread was posted nine hours ago, not nine months. That's not a very long time to me.

member_10159804
25th Aug 2012, 09:24
Have fun with your last year of college!

Popcicle
27th Aug 2012, 19:49
Hello everyone,

Our good friend Andy has gone off to new adventures and as such will not be a moderator/admin of this site anymore! I'd like to extend a big thank you to Andy for all his hard work on this site!

Mandy
4th Oct 2012, 18:15
Enjoy your last year of college and I wish you lots of luck!