PDA

View Full Version : FFXIV: Error 2

Kahleesi89
24th Aug 2013, 15:24
I tried to put in the first code last night, and it said error relogin. I relogged and put the code back in and it said error 2 code has already been used. I then put my code in again to try today and it still says code been used. So now I cant get access to my preodred code to play early. HELP WHAT DO I DO?!?!?

Demi__God
24th Aug 2013, 15:26
I have the same problem. I put in two tickets spanning a 2 day wait for response and nothing. I waited in chat support for 1.5-2 hours only to have my wait in line cancelled when I get to #1 in queue. I waited on the phone for 2 and a half hours yesterday only to have to hang up because I had work.

Don't expect to be playing early access. SE won't do anything for you at this time.

Kahleesi89
24th Aug 2013, 15:27
so then we will be able to play with just the one code we have in the beginning?

Whats the phone number?

Demi__God
24th Aug 2013, 15:29
(310) 846-0345, but they are closed until Monday. (perfect time to launch early access, right?)

(952) 253-1234 is Digital River's number if you bought it off them, and I think they actually are taking calls.

Demi__God
24th Aug 2013, 18:53
You guys think it is possible to be able to play today if I return my preoder that has a bunk code and preorder a new copy?

How fast do they get the codes out?

Demi__God
24th Aug 2013, 19:18
I should also say that I contacted Digital River, and they said Error 2: the code entered has already been used was a rare error. They could not provide me with a new code, but instead just submitted a ticket like I could have done. I'm hoping, though, that when they submit a ticket it goes up the food chain a little bit faster :P

Squigibo
24th Aug 2013, 19:35
That's what I did. But through Amazon. Digital River sucks, always has sucked. Nothing has changed in years.

Demi__God
24th Aug 2013, 19:39
That's what I did. But through Amazon. Digital River sucks, always has sucked. Nothing has changed in years.

How fast did you get your code? Is the code valid?