PDA

View Full Version : Please stop posting something about Online Play

Beefypeanut
22nd Jun 2004, 02:44
Please please please stop littering the forums with the threads about Online play. If you would stop and look you would see there are a lot already and if you just post your opinion in one of those htreads then people could see other topics instead. Thanking you in advance for your anticipated cooperation. :)

Especially you PRO_ONLINE_PLAY!

Jack455
22nd Jun 2004, 12:58
OMG that is so true. I'm so f***ing tired of that crap. THEY AREN"T GONNA DO IT ok???? so let it go

Jack455
22nd Jun 2004, 13:18
ShellShock: Nam '67 focuses on ONE man's experience of the most controversial war of modern times. You take on the role of a rookie soldier on his first tour of duty as he experiences the fear, chaos and atrocities of the Vietnam War. From the napalm bombardments of civilian villages and the gruesome VC (Viet Cong) boobytraps, to the permanent threat of invisible foes and deadly ambushes, Shellshock: Nam '67 dares to go where no other war game has gone.

*in slow annunciated voice* DO....YOU....UNDER...STAND....?????

MarshalJake
22nd Jun 2004, 13:51
yeah....I under stand...

but what I want to know is if we'll be able to play multi-player or coop...

:)

Jack455
22nd Jun 2004, 15:24
NO thats the whole point. You didn't understand. read the other threads. read the website. read anything ....... im going crazy ......aaaaahhhhhhhhhh:confused: ..... ok deep relaxing thoughts...... go to your cave....... inside you see your power animal..... what does it say to you???? ....."slide" ah much better ok ...... im sorry where was I?

MarshalJake
22nd Jun 2004, 15:59
You were going to your dictionary to look up: irony

maybe also: sarcasm

PRO ONLINE PLAY
22nd Jun 2004, 16:02
maybe jack should also look up: grow some balls

hmm maybe: calm down i know games are your life and they you exited since nothing else in your life does

oh i know how about: gee im a *** who goes crazy for nothing