PDA

View Full Version : Need Some Online Play!!

PRO ONLINE PLAY
18th Jun 2004, 23:16
They really need to put an online mode into this game. EVERYONE i've talked to agrees. It would blow SOCOM 2 online away, and i would deff switch from SOCOM 2 online to shellshock online. It would still focus on one mans tour of duty, but once you beat the game after a while that gets boring. Online mode would keep the game going forever.

Specter614
18th Jun 2004, 23:36
Im not so sure online play would work really well with this game. For the consoles maybe, but I highly doubt it for the PC with battlefield Vietnam. Second thought though it might turn out well on the consoles but, I dont know depends on what kind of game types they whould have for online play.

PRO ONLINE PLAY
18th Jun 2004, 23:40
yea i meant for consoles. like compatible with the ps2 adapter..and trust me it would work. Ive played socom 1 and 2, and all those people would LOVE this game online. You have the U.S. GIs vs the Vietnamize on different types of maps with different objectives. IF THEY NEED HELP JUST LOOK AT HOW SOCOM 2 IS ONLINE

Specter614
18th Jun 2004, 23:42
Even if they did I whoudlnt really care.. I mean if I had the adapter and dsl then Id be for it 100%

PRO ONLINE PLAY
18th Jun 2004, 23:46
yea but if you ever played socom 2 online, you would know what i mean. i bought socom 2 just for the online play, and modern navy seal crap is getting played out for everyone....online play with this vietnam oh man i would piss my pants if they make it online for the consoles

AgentOrange_section8
19th Jun 2004, 16:52
yeah your right with that jacked up delay they made they should put in a online mode..that would kick big NVA arse...i would just hate the little weenies that waste their own team mates to be funny...but yeah it would be awesome hopefully u could fly a chopper like on Battlefield Vietnam and waste the VC's from the air screamin "get some!!...get some!!!" oh that would be awesome...:cool:

PRO ONLINE PLAY
19th Jun 2004, 21:05
yeah fly choppers, maybe tanks, and be able to use the headset...holy crap WHO WOULDNT BUY THAT GAME, even with the tanks and choppers just the online play with a great vietnam game

willpump4gas
21st Jun 2004, 20:07
*snaps fingers* haha back to reality guys.... ne ways tho it would b fun to play online but i thnk if they did do it, it would almost b like socom which is played out by a lot ppl aready :confused:

PRO ONLINE PLAY
21st Jun 2004, 21:52
no it wouldnt be at all like socom, socom is modern with modern weapons and isnt based on anything. Vietnam online would be lod vietnam style, in the jungle, old vietnam weapons, and old vietnam objectives. an online mode for this would be awesome and they should deffinetly DEFFINETLY odo it and everyone who plays socom onlnie would switch to this just like i would. And if this damn games not coming out until sept, they beter do something (online for consoles, better graphics, maybe some tank driving and choppers) to make people not be so pissed and acutally by the game. MAKE THE GAME ONLINE FOR THE CONSOLES

PRO ONLINE PLAY
21st Jun 2004, 21:52
no it wouldnt be at all like socom, socom is modern with modern weapons and isnt based on anything. Vietnam online would be lod vietnam style, in the jungle, old vietnam weapons, and old vietnam objectives. an online mode for this would be awesome and they should deffinetly DEFFINETLY odo it and everyone who plays socom onlnie would switch to this just like i would. And if this damn games not coming out until sept, they beter do something (online for consoles, better graphics, maybe some tank driving and choppers) to make people not be so pissed and acutally by the game. MAKE THE GAME ONLINE FOR THE CONSOLES