PDA

View Full Version : Do you think that TombRaider can keep it up?If so,believe,you CAN make a difference!

Jennie Cruze2
18th Jun 2004, 02:56
Do you think that if enough of us tomb raider fans can make a difference, by a difference I mean do you think that we really can keep Lara Croft going? Or do you think maybe we should just let it go for a few years?(4,5, or 6 years) And then we can just try to make it come back to life?!

Take a look around you. Can you see how many people love Lara Croft? Well, if you really care about TR, YOU I AND MANY MANY MANY MORE PEOPLE,

we CAN! make a difference.
If we all work together, we can protest about shutting down TOMB RAIDER. We can keep it alive! Lara Croft, if she was real I am very sure that she would do the same for a character or game that she loves!

All you need to do to help keep Tomb Raider alive is try getting fellow classmates or other people to try it, make them learn to love it and then they will see how wonderful Tomb Raider can be. Then we, a big full group, we can protest against nude raider and keep the TR spirit going for many many more centuries! for our children's children, and so on!!!!! Please please if you really believe you can, you will make a difference!

-Jennie Cruze

Invincible
18th Jun 2004, 03:26
That sounded like one of those Jehova people that come to my door every morning,that I spit in their face and slam the door!:D

What r u talking about,NObody said about stopping TR game,everybody luves that saga,I know I do,nothing lives forever,but it sure will in our hearts....;)

Jennie Cruze2
18th Jun 2004, 03:34
Originally posted by Invincible
That sounded like one of those Jehova people that come to my door every morning,that I spit in their face and slam the door!:D

What r u talking about,NObody said about stopping TR game,everybody luves that saga,I know I do,nothing lives forever,but it sure will in our hearts....;)

"I know but i've heard people say that Tomb Raider is over....see for your self:
Lawrence Gordon Says Tomb Raider is over...
Lawrence Gordon, producer of Tomb Raider 1 and 2, says that it's the end of the road for another screen tough girl. There won't be another "Tomb Raider."
"I don't think the financiers will do it," he says. "I don't think the last film did the business we expected. Of course, I'd love to do another one. Angelina Jolie is perfect as Lara Croft."
See? Do you now what i'm talking about? Besides you being a TR lover, have you ever seen any tomb raider stuff out in the stores? I mean besides the movies. Like cards, toys or stuff like that? Really I think TR is moving on, and I don't want it to. Well Bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JENNIE CRUZE2

Invincible
18th Jun 2004, 04:19
Originally posted by Jennie Cruze2
Besides you being a TR lover, have you ever seen any tomb raider stuff out in the stores?Like cards, toys or stuff like that?

*sniff* *sniff* U just reminded me of that.But seriously,do u see ANYTHING from other games,that got more credit like POP-Sands of Time,cos I sure haven't!?
I need to search all over the web,like amazon.uk,ebay and stuff to find anything and little bits and pieces from the game which is kinda sad.

Jennie Cruze2
18th Jun 2004, 15:10
Originally posted by Invincible
*sniff* *sniff* U just reminded me of that.But seriously,do u see ANYTHING from other games,that got more credit like POP-Sands of Time,cos I sure haven't!?
I need to search all over the web,like amazon.uk,ebay and stuff to find anything and little bits and pieces from the game which is kinda sad.

No, no, I haven't really seen anything that got more credit, besides Tomb Raider. I just wish there was something we could do!
You are totally right.... the only places I have been able to get TR stuff is from ebay, amazon, and google. But I have gotten the TR book the amulet of power from a book store!!!

I hope that maybe my creation of Lara and Jennie Cruze the young adventurers, can take the place of TR when it finally moves on. Because my creation is A LOT LOT like TR. Lara Cruze and Lara Croft are basicly pretty much the same! Jennie Cruze is Lara Cruze's sis and they are really close, and love the same thing! So, they are pretty much just a double of TR, and I hope that they can become famous, just like Lara Croft, whom inspired me to make them!
I have a book that i'm almost finished writing about them, I love to draw them, and my friends and I like to pretend theat we are them, having adventures. All my teachers who've read parts of it LOVE it and cannot wait till it's finished!!!! MY friends like it too, and said I have inspired them in writing books about stuff they like or enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, Chat later, BYE Invincible,
- JENNIE

dhama
18th Jun 2004, 17:23
Tomb Raider has already reached cult status with custom levels, and that ain't gonna end anytime soon... but I do forsee it's fanbase shrinking a little, and those that forsake it for other games sooner or later, aren't true fans in the first place.
Last count... custom levels have reached 1500+ and still growing, why there's enough levels out there to keep any TR fan going for a long time yet. :cool: