PDA

View Full Version : Cradle - Wheres the goddamn drainpipe

Fairieh
12th Jun 2004, 23:34
...I cant find the drainpipe anywhere, and ive seached every corner...really bugs me...Can anyone help me please? I would be most grateful. (I have already tried reading other threads, but either im stupid or its just not that easy finding... :rolleyes: )
Thank you for your time
Fairieh

Sedgwick
12th Jun 2004, 23:40
there are drainpipes under the stairs in the lobby where you can drop the blood.If thats what you're talking about.

bravus
12th Jun 2004, 23:58
He's right... and you may want to read the 'Civil Discourse' thread at the top of the page, and avoid swearing in your topic line...

hellbilly
13th Jun 2004, 00:27
Also, I think the location of the drainpipe is given in your mission objectives. Might wanna look over that.

Fairieh
13th Jun 2004, 16:07
Ok thank you guys, i will try look again...in the objectives it just says that its in the lobby...but ive been searching for a long time.

And also im very sorry for the swearing part, i didnt intend to write so...just got me very uppset that i cannot find it...guess im too addicted to that game :o Please bear with me

Fairieh

chris20202
13th Jun 2004, 16:10
Originally posted by Fairieh
Ok thank you guys, i will try look again...in the objectives it just says that its in the lobby...but ive been searching for a long time.

And also im very sorry for the swearing part, i didnt intend to write so...just got me very uppset that i cannot find it...guess im too addicted to that game :o Please bear with me

Fairieh

The lobby is not a very large room, I'm not sure how you could miss it.

Fairieh
13th Jun 2004, 16:11
Well ive found the lobby no problem, and i see the drainthingies, i think...but i dont know how to put til potion into one... :(

xarax
13th Jun 2004, 16:34
If you have the potion thing, you should be able to highlight the correct drainpipe and press the USE button.

Sedgwick
13th Jun 2004, 16:37
yes that is right.Just highlight it and then use it.

Fairieh
13th Jun 2004, 18:13
Hmmm, then i guess i dont have the right one :/ I took it down in the basement though...isnt that correct?

DarkFae
13th Jun 2004, 22:08
Spoiler:

ok, lets see if i can color this so its not blantent.
in the basement one of the bottles in the room with the cage (near the door i think) is shiny (not loot sparkle, special item shiny) anyway, when you pick it up it disappears into your invitory and you'll hear garret say "this is the right one" or something like that. up to the lobby, head to the front door, in the hallway there are some pipes, and you can USE one of them if you have the bottle.

Fairieh
14th Jun 2004, 10:52
THANK YOU!!!
Very very much :D
I now have found the right one and that worked...
Thank you very much for your time.
Fairieh :rolleyes: