PDA

View Full Version : Bug Riddled Filth!!

dno09
12th Jun 2004, 19:15
These are the 3 words that spring to mind when 'playing' this game for the first time.

Such a damn shame too...I soooo wanted this to be amazing; and the foundations really are. Its just a shame there is no polish on this potentially brilliant game.

styphon
12th Jun 2004, 19:58
well I would classify it merely as "buggy" but that's just me. hopefully, the patch they announced will be soon and comprehensive.

SilentPhil
12th Jun 2004, 20:08
.. perhaps a better topic would be 'Eidos - shipping faulty X-Box games.' After all, they've done nothing about the X-Box version of the game. Eidos, you are selling a game you know is faulty. You know about the fault, yet you have done nothing and have continued to sell a faulty product. Do you think this is an acceptable way to treat your customers?

Ferett
12th Jun 2004, 20:13
Your problem for buying a console man, half the games or more that are on consoles are usually crap anyhow. :D . Nah, the games not terribly buggy, and there will be patches soon I'm sure. But if your one of the few who actually bought the game for an X-box, well.. hehe your pretty much SOL.