PDA

View Full Version : Stumped at Shalebridge

galaxyclass
12th Jun 2004, 19:09
I'm having some odd trouble getting through Shalebridge... and it's on the stupidest thing too...

I can't seem to complete my first goal... those of you who have played this level know the one I'm referring to... Now don't roll your eyes :rolleyes: :rolleyes:... I just can't seem to find any particular room that has any important clues or information in it...

If anybody can point me to the right room or proper part of the level I'd greatly appreciate it.

The whole Lauryl thing is easy enough.... just gettin that first bit of info is what has me totally confuzzled.. I go through all the hoops for Lauryl and get to the "last jump", but the Garrett voice says "Something tells me there's no coming back, I'd better finish all I came here to do..." I've searched the whole place top to bottom.... help!! :( :(

PS I've restarted the level from the beginning at least twice now and tried doing everything in order (or so I think) and still no luck finishing that first goal.

Yes I know to try and complete my first goal before "going into the past"...

Kaspre
12th Jun 2004, 19:20
No worries, you don't have to start the mission over. When Garrett does the "no coming back" thing, you're still in good shape.

Go back to the Nursery Tower and have a look around.

More specifically, the info is in a book. The book is on a podium at one end of the Nursery.

Cheers!

styphon
12th Jun 2004, 19:57
Originally posted by galaxyclass
I'm having some odd trouble getting through Shalebridge... and it's on the stupidest thing too...

I can't seem to complete my first goal... those of you who have played this level know the one I'm referring to... Now don't roll your eyes :rolleyes: :rolleyes:... I just can't seem to find any particular room that has any important clues or information in it...

If anybody can point me to the right room or proper part of the level I'd greatly appreciate it.

The whole Lauryl thing is easy enough.... just gettin that first bit of info is what has me totally confuzzled.. I go through all the hoops for Lauryl and get to the "last jump", but the Garrett voice says "Something tells me there's no coming back, I'd better finish all I came here to do..." I've searched the whole place top to bottom.... help!! :( :(

PS I've restarted the level from the beginning at least twice now and tried doing everything in order (or so I think) and still no luck finishing that first goal.

Yes I know to try and complete my first goal before "going into the past"...

I had the same probelm. I had to systematicallyh go through each room and look at EVERYTHING for almost an hour before I finally found it.

The previous person is correct in where the info is located.

Ferett
12th Jun 2004, 20:14
Am I the only person who beat this level the first time through? Then again I was probably just damn lucky I stumbled across the book in the first place.

galaxyclass
12th Jun 2004, 20:28
Oh man oh man..... I never thought to look there while I was in the past....

You guys are good..... Thank you soooo much..... now I can finally get outta that freakin scary place....

My wife scared the literal s*** outta me while I was first playing that level.... I had my headphones on and was just about to open the attic door....

She grabbed my shoulders (gently mind you) and at the same instant the pounding on the door got REAL loud.... you can just imagine what happened there......:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

She laughed but man I was so not humored by the whole situation.....:D :D

xarax
12th Jun 2004, 22:31
Well, if she has to do your laundry, then maybe she learned a lesson. :eek:

hellbilly
12th Jun 2004, 22:59
I made it through the first time..but I do play extremely slowly..nothing goes unseen.