PDA

View Full Version : Clock Tower special loot? HELP! (Spoiler)

drakestone
12th Jun 2004, 19:08
I have found one piece of special loot on the window sill behind the large hanging anvil over the book, in the lower clock tower.

Two questions:

1. Where is the other piece of loot?

2. Do I need to climb all the way back up top of the main clock tower room to get back up to the top of that room for some reason to finish the mission or find this loot?

Thanks so much!

:/

Ferett
12th Jun 2004, 20:43
Theres a "diamond gear" in the top of the tower where you started. Look for a glint, you have to climb up a wall to reach it.

sweet_kes
14th Jun 2004, 16:52
And after you get the gear and head back down the ladder into the hallway with a desk at the end, you'll find the third piece of special loot, a bottle of wine, under the desk.

getch
21st Jun 2004, 22:24
2. Do I need to climb all the way back up top of the main clock tower room to get back up to the top of that room for some reason to finish the mission or find this loot?

as the other replies said, the special loot is back near the start of the level, so you will have to climb up that room again.

it took me quite a while to find a way back up, but i evetually did.

if you circle around the base to where the first ledge you can shimmy up to, face SW then climb up the wall as far as you can go.
you can strafe left here and land on a platform.
turn completely around and shimmy up onto the next ledge, and you should be able to escape from here.