PDA

View Full Version : Cradle loot only 35% :/

cjskater
12th Jun 2004, 12:34
sup...im new here so if i did somethin wrong go easy (like postn in wrong place)...well neway i cant get all the loot on the Cradle place...i only have 35%...is there some like hiddn loot or somthin?...nebody got some walkthroughs maybe?

ViperTCR
12th Jun 2004, 12:48
Hi there,

a walkthrough for a Thief-level for getting all the loot is very difficult to write imo cause the levels are often like a labyrinth an there are so many ways to get rid of guards/zombies etc.

Following might be spoiler for people who are not in the cradle yet.

Just try to search all the cells of the patients in white hall. Also read all the documents. I.e. in one of them was written that a nurse or somebody else took all the golden teeth from dead patients and placed the bag with teeth in the morgue.

Another one would be the silver surgery tools in one of the threatment tools. If the zombies scary you too much kill them with flashbombs, firearrows or holy water to search without these creatures sneaking around. But be careful - they sometimes get back up if you disturb the corps.

How many percent do you need?

ViperTCR

cjskater
12th Jun 2004, 12:53
i got to get 40%
im at the part where u gotta go through the window to escape...but i cant go in the room because i havnt completed that objective. Ive got the gold teeth...wheres the silver dudads?

ViperTCR
12th Jun 2004, 13:02
It's in the one threatment room where in the real word the Zombie seems to dance (at least in my game) I think it's the one patient that is sometimes allowed to dance in this room. The name of the room end's something like ...theater.
It's the same room where you get this cleaning liquid from. It lays on the same table. The silver surgery tools are also a special loot.
You also should have found the bottle of wine (also special loot) in the treasurer's chamber. It's in a cabinet in the wall over the table.

Did you search all the patient's cells?

cjskater
12th Jun 2004, 16:10
well ive found both of those special loots...r there ne other loot that is hard to find?

ive found the 1 behind the picture in the patients cell
....ive lookd in every cell and every room usn the fire arrow for light but i havnt found nothin

ViperTCR
12th Jun 2004, 16:22
I somewhere read that you could get some loot in the room where the window is - but didn't try it. I hardly got to 61% which was enough for hard-level.
I honestly don't really know how to get 90%.
Did you get the loot in this rooms with the bed's near the lobby in outer cradle?
What about the candle holders half way up the staff-tower (upwards the first stairway - then right hand on a shelf - two pieces of loot).

Sorry, but these are the only one's I remember now. All other pieces have been right in sight - nothig really hidden. Do you need 40%.

jennie
10th Jul 2008, 20:44
Sorry to bump shamelessly this thread, but I was wondering if it's possible to get loot if you're in 'the past'.

Hard to explain! Er... I've reached the stage when I've completed every objective save the loot percentage; I'm 'Garrett' again and can kill the Cradle Staff etc, but I still only have 35/40% loot. I've looked around quite a bit but no dice, and am beginning to think that I should have looted more before time was messed around with - have I blown my looting chance?

Thanks!

theBlackman
11th Jul 2008, 06:17
Until you leave you can go Past/Present as often as you wish. So go back and look some more, just don't take the final "jump".

ffox
11th Jul 2008, 08:42
If you google for "Thief 3 walkthrough" you get a lot of hits. This one (http://uk.faqs.ign.com/articles/520/520923p1.html) is quite good for loot - it has embedded loot lists.

CorwinofShadow
18th Jul 2008, 21:55
Sorry to bump shamelessly this thread, but I was wondering if it's possible to get loot if you're in 'the past'.

Hard to explain! Er... I've reached the stage when I've completed every objective save the loot percentage; I'm 'Garrett' again and can kill the Cradle Staff etc, but I still only have 35/40% loot. I've looked around quite a bit but no dice, and am beginning to think that I should have looted more before time was messed around with - have I blown my looting chance?

Thanks!
If you are in the past AND the Staff Tower is accessable, you CANNOT collect any more loot. I ran into this very same problem. You'll have to re-load a saved game BEFORE going into the past to fullfill your loot requirement.