PDA

View Full Version : Looking for object in a mansion. Help. Spoilers

Lusence
12th Jun 2004, 02:22
Oh man im getting anoyed now. ive been through this mansion like 15 times and have yet to find the study or the secret swithch much less how to get to the N. gallery once i do find the switch to open the secret door! ive killed everyone in this place out of pure frustration! even the cats felt my wrath, can someone give me some tips pls?

Lusence
12th Jun 2004, 03:33
where!

Lusence
12th Jun 2004, 03:42
Originally posted by Lusence
Oh man im getting anoyed now. ive been through this mansion like 15 times and have yet to find the study or the secret swithch much less how to get to the N. gallery once i do find the switch to open the secret door! ive killed everyone in this place out of pure frustration! even the cats felt my wrath, can someone give me some tips pls?

hey its my right as an american to speak how ever i want as long as i dont offend ;) i think its in one of the amendments? hehe
guess i should just consult blacman or a moderator or hell a editor anytime i feel like asking for help or expressing an opinion ;)
touchy subject with me sorry m8

Lusence
12th Jun 2004, 03:44
oh and btw my topic was better. to the point if you played it but vauge if you havent... thx though moderator blackman.

PublicGadfly
12th Jun 2004, 05:18
Originally posted by Lusence
hey its my right as an american to speak how ever i want as long as i dont offend ;)

My rights include freedom to offend-