PDA

View Full Version : easy way to get all 0 score.

Madigan
11th Jun 2004, 23:44
use a lot of gas arrow, and gas bomb. They don't show in stats has knock outs. ;)

also, to not get caught, you can use a flashbomb before rushing pass a guard. he won't see you, youre not caught.

gotta run!

Guineapiggy
11th Jun 2004, 23:51
...well done?

NitroX
12th Jun 2004, 06:05
What i cant figure out is how to get a 0 bodies found score. THe npcs kill each other during the time when the Enforcers are hunting you and when an NPC kills someone, they suddenly go wow, where did this body come from, must be Garret

mardi
12th Jun 2004, 06:13
Originally posted by NitroX
What i cant figure out is how to get a 0 bodies found score. THe npcs kill each other during the time when the Enforcers are hunting you and when an NPC kills someone, they suddenly go wow, where did this body come from, must be Garret

Jeepers Cripes I was wondering why I had 50 friggin bodies found :rolleyes:

Thanks for clueing me in on that. I'm the type that will lug a body a mile across the map to make sure it's not found. Now I know it's not me.

DrCBVI
12th Jun 2004, 09:19
Originally posted by mardi
Jeepers Cripes I was wondering why I had 50 friggin bodies found :rolleyes:

Thanks for clueing me in on that. I'm the type that will lug a body a mile across the map to make sure it's not found. Now I know it's not me.

Lol, thought you had a Jekyll/Hyde thing going?

Lake
12th Jun 2004, 13:27
Originally posted by NitroX

Good luck getting 0 bodies found. If anyone does it, I would not believe them without a screenshot of the final stats screen.