PDA

View Full Version : Question bout auldale plaza, and a character

LongVin
11th Jun 2004, 04:51
*****SPOILERS BELOW DONT SCROLL DOWN UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE SPOILED*****

***YOUVE BEEN WARNED! BY SCROLLING DOWN ANY FURTHER YOU WAIVE YOUR RIGHT TO YELL AT ME FOR HAVING THE GAME RUINED******

OK I just finished the musuem mission and I have the 5 artifacts. Now my three questions are:
1. Is there anyway to kill the damn Hag! I threw 5 oil flasks and 5 explosive mines in 1 spot and had the hag run over it and she just brushed it off. I want her to die damn it!

2. Where the devil is the statue for artifact in auldale I was in the park(auldale plaza" and I cant find the statue im supposed to put the artifact in.

3. Do the gargoyles randomly respawn? Because I think i cleared some areas but when I go back I see more stone golems.

Stile451
11th Jun 2004, 05:08
1. No, you can't kill the hag.

2. The spot to put it in is where the hag is in auldale, up where jimmy the knife was.

3. In the city areas all enemies respawn except for the keeper assassins.

LongVin
11th Jun 2004, 05:21
thanks.

the damn objectives say the plaza which is cleary marked in the map as the pagan territory. Damn cheap maps.

Malackii
11th Jun 2004, 14:08
I temporarily killed her with the dagger (was too close for her to hit me so I just swung away). She went transparent and froze there for 10 - 15 seconds before coming back to "life". I saw the same happen when a Hammerite "killed" her as well.

If you ask me though, it's not worth the hassle. Just sneak by her.

Speesh
11th Jun 2004, 15:59
In stonemarket proper a huge brawl broke out and everyone was beating the crap out of the hag. She froze like that 3 times in a row.

TheBoss
11th Jun 2004, 16:17
Out in the docks I managed to "kill" the hag by pushing her over the edge with iteams I was throwing at her, making her fall into the water and die, hehe. She then respawned but still in the water so all was safe :D

docsplice
11th Jun 2004, 21:27
that is just tight.

LongVin
11th Jun 2004, 21:32
Originally posted by Speesh
In stonemarket proper a huge brawl broke out and everyone was beating the crap out of the hag. She froze like that 3 times in a row.

I had that happen in my game. 3 guards 1 with a bow, 2 Pagans(1 was a caster) and 1 hammer priest were wailing on her so faster then she could launch her fire. Its kinda funny once she goes transparanent they kept attacking her dont know how long she could of stayed transparant that way cause i ran on by.

TheMadCap
14th Jul 2004, 17:33
Can she see you if you hide from her? I am terrified to play the last mission. IS it best just to haul *** and get it over with? I also need weapons, I used up all of them in the museum...

wolfsbane
14th Jul 2004, 17:42
you can haul ass if you don't mind being spotted... also... oil on the docks is great

slip, splash! the hag goes down!

jm

gar_goyle1
14th Jul 2004, 17:57
personally, I found the last mission to be very easy(compared to the rest of the game). I found that the hag did not see me when I hid in the shadows.

Catman
14th Jul 2004, 17:58
Oil worked for me in Audale. Nice little oil patch about half way down the slope, and she ended up taking a nice little nap.

The_Insane
15th Jul 2004, 10:02
Stonemarket was a battlefield...everyone was fighting; Hammers vs Pagans , Thugs vs Guards and the Hag vs Peasants. And I just killed everything exept my hammerite friends.

TiffTaffinTaffer
15th Jul 2004, 23:00
i made love to the hag, so she didn't try to kill me at first...but when i didn't call her in two weeks, she was pissed and really had at me.

GandalftheGrey
16th Jul 2004, 18:40
you made love to that thing??? i'd rather have sex with a rustmite :D

Silent_Hitman47
17th Jul 2004, 01:29
I would go with that Marla chick.

hellbilly
17th Jul 2004, 02:05
Don't bother killing the hag..except for your own enjoyment..because she's just gonna be at the next place you try to place an artifact. She's not that hard to sneak around..no harder than anyone else..from my experience anyways.

TiffTaffinTaffer
17th Jul 2004, 05:10
Originally posted by Silent_Hitman47
I would go with that Marla chick.

you should try my other thread entitled "That thief trader in Stonemarket"

Silent_Hitman47
17th Jul 2004, 15:27
I think I have already. lol