PDA

View Full Version : !!!!

TheBishopdonwon
10th Jun 2004, 15:51
I played thief fer that kind of ending? ugg...

HOC
10th Jun 2004, 15:54
why didn't you like it?

TheBishopdonwon
10th Jun 2004, 15:59
cthe first part was ight but i was disapointed not to see the hag like not put on trial or executed and the "other thief" wtf a girl takeing a place of garret ... no offence or anything

Speesh
10th Jun 2004, 16:01
I didn't like it because it seemed to be putting a stop to the whole series.

bravus
10th Jun 2004, 16:01
Without reading your text, any more than I inadvertently did! SPOILERISE IT PLEASE!!! The topic gives no information about the content, then you have spoilers for the ending in the first page! Sorry about the shouting, but do please be considerate of those who haven't finished the game.

TheBishopdonwon
10th Jun 2004, 16:02
Yea im upset about that they do that.....they can make a lot of money off the thief games

Majnun
10th Jun 2004, 16:20
Well, mixed feelings.

I'd rather have more Garrett. But honestly I think we're extremely lucky we got a THIRD game with Garrett that's as good as it is (and yes the others were much better).

A series (game or even movie) that's worth a crap after 2 or 3 is a rare thing.

IF they could make a 4th one and have it be at least as good as the 1st three (hopefully back to being as good as the first 2...with new technology), then sure. But since odds are it'd be a piece of crap I say let it die where it is. Not including fan missions of course. The best way to continue the Thief series would be to release an editor/sdk for T-DS. Not a sequel.

"A lot of money" is kinda relative. We're a niche like it or not.

TheBishopdonwon
10th Jun 2004, 16:33
fer sure dude only if we could get more signatures for that pition

Unbalanced
10th Jun 2004, 16:37
We have already an identical thread (only the other guy actually bothered to use a subject which made sense), dont need another one.

tealsmith
21st Jun 2004, 18:17
Originally posted by Unbalanced
We have already an identical thread (only the other guy actually bothered to use a subject which made sense), dont need another one.

Me being 'the other guy' :)

rob444
21st Jun 2004, 18:22
I liked the ending, I have a strong feeling that we might play that girl in the end but as an adult in the next game if there is one ;)

bryanhickman7777
22nd Jun 2004, 20:38
Thanx for ruining the ending!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ARGH a woman Thief......lol i laugh at the prospect.

*no offence* i dont want no womens rights groups knockin at my door.

BrokenArts
22nd Jun 2004, 21:39
Gee thanks a lot. *_*

http://www.thief2x.com/default2.asp

Why don't you check out this FM pack, that will be released here in a few months. Should be good. Many talented people have worked on this FM pac. Here on Eidos, and TTLG.

tealsmith
22nd Jun 2004, 21:50
Originally posted by BrokenArts
Why don't you check out this FM pack, that will be released here in a few months.

We don't know that. It wa supposed to be out before Thief 3, remember ;) ?

Still, I'm looking foward to Shadows of the Metal Age. If the amount of time it's taken to put it together is any indication, it should be fantastic.

BrokenArts
22nd Jun 2004, 21:55
That is what fett told me. Looks like more towards the fall. I have worked on that FM pack, still talk to Sledge about it. :p

tealsmith
22nd Jun 2004, 22:03
That is what fett told me. Looks like more towards the fall. I have worked on that FM pack, still talk to Sledge about it. :p

Sledge worked on it? I honestly never knew that. That doesn't mean there's gonna be any creepy 'Inverted Manse' taff, is there?

And you worked on it too? Have you done any other FMs before that I should be aware of BA?

BrokenArts
22nd Jun 2004, 22:42
A few taffers have tried to get me to dabble in Dromed, I don't want to. LOL

I did some of the cutscene's/artwork and some voice work. I have helped a few FM makers with their FM's, mainly voice work, done my share of beta testing too. ;)

tealsmith
22nd Jun 2004, 23:06
A few taffers have tried to get me to dabble in Dromed, I don't want to. LOL

That's too bad. I could really see a mansion level where your primary means of getting from place to place is by using chandeliers :)

BrokenArts
23rd Jun 2004, 01:14
Heh, wouldn't that be nice. In the meantime, I have been trying to get on a few chandeliers in T3. :) No luck yet. ¬¬