PDA

View Full Version : Chaos on the streets of Stonebridge

needless
9th Jun 2004, 13:48
Right after I finished the Cradle mission, I was making my way back to the library, and as soon as I entered Stonebridge Proper, I was greeted with a keeper sorceror waxing a civilian right in front of me. Thinking that was odd, I continue on and run right into a battle between guards and more keeper sorcerors in the street, bodies already piling up. Everyone but the keepers are hostile to me, even the two wannabe thieves outside the church.

Has anyone else experienced this? I assumed it was bug, since there was nothing in the storyline suggesting it, and for the fact that there were keepers (regular ones, not enforcers) running the streets. Add to that fact that a couple of Pagans turned up by the end of it (and AFAIK, there aren't any Pagans in Stonebridge Proper)

Even if it was a bug, it was still kind of fun to see mass anarchy in Stonebridge and just be a casual observer, rather than the cause of it. :)

Knavery
9th Jun 2004, 13:55
It happened to me as well. There are thieves in the streets and the Hammerites and Pagans are attacking each other left and right. I think it's intentionally done to give the effect that time doesn't stand still in the city. It evolves and changes as the game pushes forward.

Knavery

Kaspre
9th Jun 2004, 14:34
Happens all the time (http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?threadid=39419), for some reason.

needless
9th Jun 2004, 15:59
Ah, good to know I'm not the only one. Maybe not a bug I guess.

DArkwIng2
6th Jul 2004, 01:02
how to get to the library after the Cradle mission? in whitch part of the city is the entrence?