PDA

View Full Version : Help - Stuck on Keeper Compound

yumbelie
5th Jun 2004, 17:50
Hi,

I'm stuck on the dratted mission - why? the loot requirement. I have completed every other task, witnessed the cutscene with the hag and the stone people - I've completely cleaned out the library, orlands quarters, and catacas chambers etc - and still I'm 12% short. I've got all 3 special items, and I'm bloody stuck - am I missing a secret area where I can get the elusive 2% ? I just wanna move on - this is such a crap feature of the game

Thanks

scarabei
5th Jun 2004, 17:57
When I did the mission I was around 70% at the point you are. You are probably missing the wall paintings of which there are many, and some sacks of gold that the keepers carry. See if this helps.

Recluse
5th Jun 2004, 18:36
You probably already grabbed it, but there's some swag in the statue area and in the exit room as well.

strontium
8th Jun 2004, 02:01
It took me a long time to get the required loot for this one too. way too long.

There is a book in the bookcase in the endroom that took me a long time to find.

There is also a chest in Caduca's area that somehow I missed :/

TheUndeadCreepMeOut
8th Jun 2004, 03:39
Okay my problem is I can't find the tunnel back near the library to get to the keeper compaund. Any help?

I saw the cut scene in the graveyard which told me to go back near the library and look for the tunnel. Where is it??? :)

strontium
8th Jun 2004, 05:58
If I remember correctly:

Go back to Stonemarket Plaza and the entrance to the library is just west of Terces Garden in the north of the city. You can still get in through the glyph...

Kaspre
8th Jun 2004, 12:56
More specifically:
Find the glyph that stontium is referring to in his post. Its the one you used previously to enter the Library, to the West of Terces Plaza. Unfortunately, the glyph is not available for your use, so you have to find an alternate way to get inside. Hint: It is nearby.

If you're still having trouble:
There is a window directly above the inactive glyph. Just climb up and into the window. (If I recall correctly, you'll need the climbing gloves in order to reach the window.)

strontium
8th Jun 2004, 19:09
Ah, yes. That's right. Thanks for refreshing my mem. Nice locale.