Hew Jazz
4th Jun 2004, 09:49
In what Levels do the npcs respawn?

van_HellSing PL
4th Jun 2004, 09:58
The City sections.

Lord_Duriel
5th Jun 2004, 06:38
they seem to re-spawn quite quickly too, I came out of a store one night, in the middle of torch light to find two fresh CityWatchmen wandering toward me :confused:

oysterboy
5th Jun 2004, 08:31
Once I killed the Pirate-looking guy in the alley and he immediately respawned behind me and accused me of his own murder.

Hew Jazz
5th Jun 2004, 12:58
Man, thats retarded. The really should release a patch and remove this respawn crap. Its just not suitable for a game like Thief.

LeMartin
5th Jun 2004, 13:32
Originally posted by oysterboy
Once I killed the Pirate-looking guy in the alley and he immediately respawned behind me and accused me of his own murder.

Har, har ye scally wag! Ye've moiderded me! Look at how ye left me there in them puddle! Time to pay!!!

G'Bariel
5th Jun 2004, 14:40
te-a surprins, nu asa?

LeMartin
5th Jun 2004, 14:55
Originally posted by G'Bariel
te-a surprins, nu asa?

The quoted words and the next words are in Romanian. I appologise to those who do not understand them, but basically we're just saying hi, as it is interesting to have found someone typing Romanian on an international forum.... Just goes to prove how widespread are the Thief fans... By the way, I am Romanian and live in Romania, G'Bariel's profile says that he is in Sweden now, but nothing about his nationality.

Esti roman? Sau poate sti romana, in orice caz ai uitat ceva. Se spune "nu-i asa'', nu iti zic asta in nume de rau, ci pentru a te preveni, daca esti un strain ce stie romana, de a mai face greseli pe viitor. Oricum, interesant sa "auzi" cuvinte romanesti pe forumul asta... Se pare ca printre fanii Thief se numara si destui romani... Tot asa!!