PDA

View Full Version : Lost in St. Edgar's

mackie200
3rd Jun 2004, 19:58
I know some of you are gonna say look at the map. But it's not helping much in the St. Edgar's mission. Is the High Priest chambers on the factory side or on the sanctuary side? How do I get to it? I'm a little confused. It's like it doesn't even exist in my game. Please help! Thanks!

tealsmith
3rd Jun 2004, 20:09
It seems a lot of people have had problems with St. Edger's - I myself never had any, but I do understand the maps aren't much help.

Anyways, Gredius's chambers are in the western courtyard, the sanctuary side. You'll find a staircase in the courtlard, right outside the church area, the leads up to his room.

mackie200
3rd Jun 2004, 20:35
Thanks! :) :)

mackie200
3rd Jun 2004, 21:55
Please help! I have every objective checked off except for the special loot items. I have 2 out 3 of the items. They are the cat-o-nine tails and the book I found in the prayer room upstairs off the left of the sanctuary. Where is the third special loot item? It's probably right in my face every time I walk by it. :rolleyes: Let me know! Thanks!

JVieira
3rd Jun 2004, 22:17
If I remember correctly, it's in the area where the one guy is sleeping.. There is a chest, next to the bunk beds. I had to manuever around it a few times at odd angles to get the lid to frob so I could lockpick it

daimon
3rd Jun 2004, 22:44
Do I have to draw you a picture ? ..uh okay :D
Check out this thread Special Loot [ cheat - pictures - maps] (http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?threadid=38771)