PDA

View Full Version : How do you get into the Sewers?

Eronian23
3rd Jun 2004, 16:38
I am on Day Four, and I cannot find the way into the Sewers, as the objectives say...

"Search the Sewers in the Docks to locate the entrance to the Sunken Citadel in order to find the missing Glyph Key that the Keepers are searching for."

Can anyone tell me where the entrance to the sewers is?

(Other question....: When you shoot the Moss arrows at the green trickster symbol for the pegans, do you shoot the arrow directly at the symbol? Cause I shot the symbol and I did not see any vines grow. I got the arrow throug the arch thing and made it glow and what not and got the status from that. IS there a certain trick to shooting the cornerstones?

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

BloodRiot
3rd Jun 2004, 16:47
That green symbol is not a corner stone... it's just a sign that you are entering pagan area. Regarding the arch... that's no cornerstone either, it's an elemental cocoon... you get positive points for shooting elemental arrows through it.

Regading the Sewers.. dunno, I just left the overlook mansion... and i'll be searching that myself. Someone may answer you sooner than i can.

cheers.

Recluse
3rd Jun 2004, 16:55
Okay, I assume you're at the glyph portal. Head down the long straight road that leads directly towards the equipment shop near the tavern, there is a dark doorway on the right just after the gateway that's closed because of the quarantine. Inside this doorway is a ladder down to the sewers.
The thing you're shooting with the arrows is a Keeper glyph that marks Pagan territory, I made the same mistake myself. What you want to look for are dark colored cornerstones. They're dark, they're on corners, and they're at the bottom. There's one right near the start point of the Docks on a wooden building.

Eronian23
9th Jun 2004, 04:28
Thanks to those who responded, those darn cornerstones were confusing me. Here I am now at the Museum, and I save my game (X-Box....damn puter doesnt have good enough graphics...lol) Game saves, and freezes, and I restart the box and my game is GONE!!!! Anyone know any level warping codes, money codes, or something that will either warp me to where I was or make my return trip easier?

Desperate to get back where I was,
Eronian23

:mad: :confused: :mad:
:(

history8c
9th Jun 2004, 06:12
The sunken citadel is located in the docks area. It is near where you start. You will go down a tunnel and there will be a keeper glyph I beleive.