PDA

View Full Version : Catacombs

G'Bariel
3rd Jun 2004, 09:31
I'm down there trying to find some plans in a grave but can't find them. Also the Hammerites up in the Ironwood are trying to get rid of some respawning zombies in order to get some dude burried. Any way i can help them with that?

Stalin
3rd Jun 2004, 09:36
Currently searching for the map myself, so I can't help you there.

As for the zombies...find a Pagan walking around in the "sewer" of the Old Quarter. Steal his wand, and it'll stop the zombies from spawning. He won't appear until you complete the Keeper mission, though.

EDIT: Just found the map.

Look for Moresy Blander's coffin. When you read his plaque, it seems that it gives you the map. It's in a well-lit area, accessible by heading to the left when you first enter the catacombs and moving along that way. Down a ladder, at one point. That should help to find it.

G'Bariel
3rd Jun 2004, 09:58
are there 2 zombies patrolling the place? in that case i just ran away from them and forgot to check the room

Stalin
3rd Jun 2004, 10:00
That's the place...

Philman
5th Jun 2004, 12:26
what old quarter "sewers" are you talking about? i can't find anything that would fit that description.

Quillan
5th Jun 2004, 13:21
Follow the streets up towards the zone to the Docks. You'll see some stairs leading down. Go there.

Philman
5th Jun 2004, 16:27
thanx but i found the map to the cradle already and my faction status was max with both pagans and hammers already