PDA

View Full Version : No Final Save?

RobK
31st May 2004, 23:31
Am I missing something or is there just no final save point?

I was expecting to be able to finish the game and be able to hang out in my weapons shed. I suppose 47 has left Gontranno, but it would have been nice to have a post-completion save so that I could go back and work on getting some of the secret weapons... :(

8th Jul 2004, 15:07
I had also expected that. The slot in the shed above the fibre wire, I read in another thread here, is for the cross you get from the priest in the end, but whats the point of a slot for it if you can't use it?

Black-shadow
20th Jul 2004, 21:32
i ve been lookin all over 4 someone who knows nows to get the last thing on the rack in the weapons shed the one above the fibre wire so is that wot its 4 the crucifix?

RobK
20th Jul 2004, 21:42
Originally posted by Black-shadow
i ve been lookin all over 4 someone who knows nows to get the last thing on the rack in the weapons shed the one above the fibre wire so is that wot its 4 the crucifix?

Father Vittorio gives you the crucifix in the end cutscene of the game. At which point the game is over, and there is no save point at the weapons shed. Which is, of course, why this thread was started in the first place.

Black-shadow
20th Jul 2004, 21:50
ok sorry but it has been on my mind for ages! just wanted 2 know! :(