PDA

View Full Version : FFXIV: Login Issues

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Hawan
26th Jun 2012, 17:45
Discuss and help each other out with login issues here in this thread.
However, if you still cannot find a solution to your problem then contact customer support (https://support.na.square-enix.com/contact.php?id=5382&la=1).

---------------------

Connection errors on a PS4

1)Perform a connectivity test on your PlayStation®4
Test to see whether your PlayStation®4 is properly connected to the network.
From the home menu, select "Settings" > "Network Settings" > "Internet Connectivity Test" to perform the test.

2)Perform a system update on your PlayStation®4
Perform the most recent system update and then try a version update for "FFXIV: ARR"
The update can be performed from the home menu by selecting [Settings] > [System Update] > [Update via Internet]

3)Restart communication equipment
Turn off the power of your communication equipment for 30 minutes to an hour.
Unnecessary data accumulated on the equipment will be initialized, possibly allowing for smoother transmission.

4)Update firmware of communication equipment
Update your "firmware," the program running your communication equipment.
If firmware is outdated, your communication equipment may not function properly, so please update your firmware before trying the version update again.
Consult with the help manual when updating firmware. Also, even if your firmware is up to date, rewriting it may improve the situation.
For details, please consult with the manufacturer of your router.

5)Check security services of your internet provider
Depending on your internet provider or service plan, there may be security services included.
Please confirm that these security services permit online gaming.

6)Remove routers
In order to diagnose the issue, remove routers and hubs temporarily.
*This may change your connection to a broadband connection. Please consult with your provider for connection settings.

7)Check router settings
Check the settings of security functions (such as SPI) for your router.
Also, use a port that can be used for the game.

8)Use a LAN cable and not wireless connection.
---------------------

Just bought final fantasy XIV, registered online with square-enix. confirmed it, then added the serial code of FFXIV. Everytime I try to login it says my id or password is incorrect, even though i have logged into se website multiple times. I talked to the SE rep and he just said he couldnt find my username in the system, what do I do?

strawhat0981
26th Jun 2012, 19:18
i just bought ff14 and havent even got an order conformation email, how long did it take before you got yours?

member_10227742
26th Jun 2012, 19:40
Just wondering if you used the right code. There are 2 codes included in your game case, one is on a flimsy small rectangular sheet of black and red paper labled "Product registration code". This code is used to register your game with your members account to get reward points. The second code is the one you need to activate the game and it is located on the back of the instruction manual. To enter this code you need to go to the "square enix account management" website, let me know if you need help finding it, still takes me a while to get there. I forget if they require you to create an account there or use your existing one as both of mine are the same, but the account you use there will be the one you log into the game with.

Hope this helps.

ronix
29th Jun 2012, 10:48
I am having this EXACT same issue.

I bought FFXIV as a digital download, got the e-mails, registered it. Downloaded, installed and patched them game. During this time I have logged in to Square Enix website NUMEROUS times.

When logging in to FFXIV, I keep getting the "incorrect username or password" message.

quad01man
14th Jul 2012, 13:01
im getting the same problem, I cant play the game as of last night just buying it. The system square enix uses is absolute garbage. I have NEVER had this much trouble or greif from any other place like this, its unbeleivable

Lacryma
27th Jul 2012, 20:33
Hello

Yesterday a buy This Game, i have the game registrated in my Account and is all Ready (I Think).

When I Open the FFXIV, and put my Account ID (Lacryma) and Password, always said me:

I don't understand why, I can log in here, in the Forum and Web with the same information, but i cant play

Please i need help, and sorry for my English.

Silentcrypt
29th Jul 2012, 07:59
I'm having a whole heep of issues myself. I bought the game yesterday and thought I had created my square enix account which I did because it says I'm logged in, but I can't register my game (Which I bought from gamestop) or log in to the customer support page or the lodestone page because everytime I enter my account name and password hitting enter or clicking submit does absolutely nothing it just acts like it's loading a new page then pops right back up to the log in screen with all my info still entered. So I thought I needed to make another account for those sites but when I click create new account whenever I get to the date of birth section and enter my birthday when I click submit or hit enter once again nothing happens but it's more like the submit button doesn't even work. I can't even register my game that I bought as a digital download from gamestop to my account because the registeration only has 4 slots to enter numbers/letters whereas my product key needs 5.

Seriously WTF is going on?!

Automaton
29th Jul 2012, 14:34
The one thing that I can answer here is that a product key is different than a Square Enix Members registration code, which (as I've mentioned in at least one other topic) is only available in physical boxed copies of FFXIV or any other Square Enix game. Instead, a product key is used to register your game for specific account purposes.

(I'm going off of general MMO knowledge here since I have no experience whatsoever with XIV.)

Silentcrypt
29th Jul 2012, 19:32
Yeah even though I wasn't able to really find that specificly I did get the jist after hours of researching that simply logging in through the FF XIV launcher would (Supposedly) somehow just work, but I still can not log into my account or create a square enix account (I read somewhere else that this site is a square members account or something like that) because everytime I put in my password (Which I do with 100% certainty put in correctly and have changed around 7 tiimes now because once again I've heard you should reset your password and try again) it says incorrect password or it sends me to a page saying the site is under maintenance (Which according to the maintenance schedulate it is not until the 31st I believe). I have also tried waiting for a couple hours and trying to re-enter the password (Once again perfect letter for letter and number for number) and the issue persists. I am beginning to think square enix simply doesn't want people playing FF XIV because I have found numerous forum threads that have been locked from people having similar issues as my own as well as people posting on the internet their conversations with customer support where the support telling them to try (Repeatedly) resetting the password even though they know it is having no affect whatsoever or basically to p*** off. I've sent an email myself, but I don't expect to hear from them until at least tuesday if even that. I intend to call as well but this is a ridiculous hassle for ANY game.

Silentcrypt
29th Jul 2012, 19:37
Oh yeah and the square enix account setup is messed up because whenever I go to submit my birthdate and click submit the submit button does not work at all I mean the mouse doesn't even change to the little finger deal and instead changes to the straight line you use when selecting words to copy.

Edit: And I've tried using multiple browers: Firefox, chrome, IE. I've tried every advice I could find on the internet and no solution.

Silentcrypt
30th Jul 2012, 00:13
Okay my problem is fixed I'll leave what I did here so maybe you can try and hopefully it fix your issue as well. I created a new accoun (3 times) after creating my third account I left my pc I didn't touch it for about 2 or 3 hours when I came back I figured what the heck I'll try that new third account and it worked somehow. I think if you enter your password in wrong even once by mistake it completely blocks that account from doing ANYTHING that might not be the issue but I never got an incorrect password pop up with my third account and I made absolutely certain my first time using my password to put in in 100% correct. Square Enix having to spend almost 2 days researching this issue and creating 3 different account is absolutely ridiculous... just saying...

apvavali
7th Aug 2012, 14:29
So I purchased FFXIV today and completed the download as well as created my Square Enix account. Now its telling me my Square Enix account password is wrong. Ive updated it multiple times and checked to make sure I have the right Square Enix ID but still no luck.

Anyone else have this problem or an idea on how to fix it?

phoenixis
7th Aug 2012, 14:34
I'm having the same issue.

I was thinking that maybe i was missing something or forgot the password ive been using for 5 years on other accounts lol.

apvavali
7th Aug 2012, 14:36
Kind of irritating because I know the passwords I have been using are ones I have for a long time. Im not sure whats up but Im about to email Square Enix and ask for my money back.

Popcicle
7th Aug 2012, 19:18
I would recommend going through our Support Center to work through this issue.

support.na.square-enix.com/main.php?la=1... (http://support.na.square-enix.com/main.php?la=1&id=902)

Spartanchurch
7th Aug 2012, 19:29
Robert, Ive tried and I havnt gotten a response. I ended up buying another copy and trying to create another account and am stil getting the same issue. Im getting quite frustrated to the point I just want my money back and wont come back to another Square Enix game.

Popcicle
8th Aug 2012, 12:20
Sent you a message regarding your issue.

Rissien
14th Aug 2012, 22:43
I am having the same issue. My old account it seems has been deleted, not too suprised I hadnt used it since a few months after the launch of FFXIV. Recently decided to try and give it another shot so reinstalled, created this brand new account and am getting the same issue in the launcher.

mx420
18th Aug 2012, 22:54
why dont you guys post that message on the forums seeing as tons of people are having this problem...

Sephonia
14th Sep 2012, 00:18
I made a Square Enix account using THIS site about 1 week ago and recently purchased FFXIV which arrived today. After installation and patching I tried to login using my Square Enix account but it didn't work. I tried accessing account management and it also did not recognize my Square Enix account. I am able to login to this site endlessly, however, and can't figure out why my account wont work with FFXIV or the Square Enix Account Management System. Any ideas?

Humbleprogram-471192
22nd Oct 2012, 13:24
it says my square enix ID is invalid, is the square enixx Id your Nickname? if not, where is it??

Grimoire
22nd Oct 2012, 13:57
Your [Display Name]/nickname is not your [Square Enix ID]. The name you use to log in on your [SQUARE ENIX ACCOUNT] secure.square-enix.com/account/app/svc/L... (https://secure.square-enix.com/account/app/svc/Login?cont=account&ref=cis_na_login&svcgrp=Service_SEA) is your [Square Enix ID].

SolidSoldier
9th Nov 2012, 05:53
I tried logging in to the site to access forums and what not but it says my password is incorrect which is crazy because it's the same login I use here any ideas?

Ainsworth-290794
9th Nov 2012, 10:39
I have spent the last hour trying to get in myself. Changed my password and been through the support topics trying to find a solution but I can't get access.

Popcicle
9th Nov 2012, 13:35
If you're having trouble, contact the Support Center directly, hopefully they can walk you through it: support.na.square-enix.com/main.php?la=1... (http://support.na.square-enix.com/main.php?la=1&id=902)

member_10211485
9th Nov 2012, 21:23
Yeah support hasn't gotten back to me.. Anyone else gotten help?

Randis
9th Nov 2012, 21:55
Did you delete your cookies and restart the browser?

member_10211485
9th Nov 2012, 22:16
Because this will affect logging into the game...

Randis
10th Nov 2012, 07:24
OP said: "I tried logging in to the site to access forums and what not but it says my password is incorrect"

I assume he was talking about the FFXIV Forums, the game has its own website and forums, not connected to this website here.
If you can not logging in to a website, first thing you want to do is deleting your cookies.

bruskardk
22nd Feb 2013, 12:06
I'm having problems logging into mySquare Enix account after activating the beta. When I tried to get into the private forums for FF ARR is when it all messed up. Now I can't log into any Square Enix account. I even made a new account and it will say ID or Password is incorrect. I've changed the main account password around 20 times already and it still happens. I'm sure that it's the correct email because otherwise it wouldn't have sent a reset to me. I'm getting real frustrated at this :(

Grimoire
22nd Feb 2013, 12:51
This issue does not belong in the [General Discussion (/go/forum/view/139231/233953/general_discussion)] forum but in the [Technical Support Discussion (/go/forum/view/139347/234365/technical_support_discussion)] forum. Submit a report of your problem to [SQUARE ENIX Account Customer Service] support.na.square-enix.com/contacttop.ph... (http://support.na.square-enix.com/contacttop.php?id=496&la=1)

bruskardk
22nd Feb 2013, 13:15
I'm having problems logging into mySquare Enix account after activating the beta. When I tried to get into the private forums for FF ARR is when it all messed up. Now I can't log into any Square Enix account. I even made a new account and it will say ID or Password is incorrect. I've changed the main account password around 20 times already and it still happens. I'm sure that it's the correct email because otherwise it wouldn't have sent a reset to me. I'm getting real frustrated at this :(

BWolff
22nd Feb 2013, 15:38
Same thing here. I'm trying to log in to registrate my beta code and it says that the ID or password is wrong, I don't know what to do.

Grimoire
22nd Feb 2013, 16:38
Submit a report of your problem to [SQUARE ENIX Account Customer Service] support.na.square-enix.com/contacttop.ph... (http://support.na.square-enix.com/contacttop.php?id=496&la=1)

bruskardk
22nd Feb 2013, 16:58
Submit a report of your problem to [SQUARE ENIX Account Customer Service] support.na.square-enix.com/contacttop.ph... (http://support.na.square-enix.com/contacttop.php?id=496&la=1)

I've done that already just waiting to see anyone else has the problem and found a fix

flukemon-291668
25th Feb 2013, 09:14
Yeah same thing, I never even made it to the forums :/ I registred my beta key a few days ago, tried to login to the forums today and I get the user/pass invalid message. Which I know it isn't invalid.. I have submitted a ticket, but based on when I've sent my tickets in the past and considering the unknown volume on this issue who knows when it will be fixed.. http://na.square-enix.com/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-embarassed.gif

Wulfyn
18th Mar 2013, 20:24
Sorry for the caps in the title.. no control on that for some reason. Anyways new to member site but have had a squeenix acct for awhiile. Wouldnt let me log in here so had to register . Wont let me sign in to post on ffxiv forums? I assume its because I dont have ffxiv? So that leaves me stuck to post here. I had played ffxi from 2004-2011. And seeing as ffxiv is being rebooted wondering what the average pc specs other players have espicially cpu/gpu combos. Any insights would be appreciated as I plan on building another new pc.

andrew_venegas_73
1st Apr 2013, 19:07
I am also having the same problem as well. Just sent a ticket out.

*update* I got in, nevermind lol, Just had to request a new ip. That did the trick.

Fyuri
3rd Apr 2013, 11:37
I am having the same issue, I have sent several tickets and the service support isn't very helpful at all.

Shadow_boss
11th Apr 2013, 19:24
I'm having the same issue today, I've had a square enix account since March (I'm talking about the secure.square-enix.com/account/app (https://secure.square-enix.com/account/app)) got my beta access in the mail other day, registered it today, I was even able to access my account management and select services etc and I even saw FFXIV there when i clicked on it but it said something like cannot register code or something but i figured thats because it is the beta version and not retail so there isnt a "real" code to it.

in anycase, after that i logged out, went back to the page directed by the beta email, clicked on the section to access the forum so i could download the beta, NOPE, since I clicked that ish it kept saying my ID or Password is incorrect. And since then I haven't been able to log in ever, I've changed my password multiple times, answered security question multiple times, i cleared my cookies and used different browsers....

Tell me why, about 2 hrs after I gave up, I get an email from autoinfo_us telling me that my acount has been restricted for suspicious activity? click link to change password, so i do...i try to log back in...NOPE lol

I've submitted a ticket but this is truly bizzare i've never encountered such a problem before for beta

member_10666797
12th Apr 2013, 13:09
i also cannot login to my square enix account management after registering my beta key, it keep saying incorrect password.

member_10418040
13th Apr 2013, 00:20
i also cannot login to my square enix account management after registering my beta key, it keep saying incorrect password.

i can help you there.for some reason lodestone isnt connected to your id.i clicked on ff14 here on the square enix site and registered a new name.somehow linking my account that was already registered on the squeenix accont mgt site.lodestone is the problem.it doesnt like your email id you need your nickname you choose.

whatever,i got to that point and now i have another glitch standing in my way.something about having to jump through more hoops and clearing some cookies and another step im unable to see because the beta forums are borked for me somehow.kicking me to the lodestone screen to relogin.

had to quit ff11 cuz of stupidity of security overprotection.they say they learned thier lesson...perhpas they havent.

Shadow_boss
13th Apr 2013, 19:38
ok this seem to fix my issue (relating to FFXIV beta)

I logged into my account using a completely different computer off a completely different network (at college) and i was able to log in to account management, even access the beta section.

I came home, and my log in was successful again, so I think try that if customer service hasn't gotten back to you yet.

member_10418040
22nd Apr 2013, 03:16
no they got back to me,closed the ticket.

i had to clear cookies,then disable my firewall and antivirus...i didnt dl the beta.even with a second invite last weekend.

im not really sure whats up with square/enix atm.im not sure if its a cuturial misunderstanding or ignorance of how things work.this isnt my first bets,i was in ffx1 beta,as well as many others .didnt have any problems like this.

i hate to say it,since there seems to be a mistunderstanding or failure to communicate...I DONT DISABLE MY ANTIVIRUS EVER !the site doesnt have certification from what i can see,if its not loading...its you not me.so suffice to say,perhaps i should sell the ps3 i bought to play ffxiv.seems such a waste ,as well as the computer i built special just to play that buggy year long beta.i dunno,squeenix keeps saying we get it,please buy our stuff,we love our customers we do what you like...well after 6 years of ff11,and not being able to play anymore cuz i cant get the new expansion to load up,or the 12 hours of frustration trying to figure out why i cant get the beta because the webpage is janky.

i dont get it,they seem to not understand.played the beta for ff11,stayed for 6 years.played the beta for ff14 stayed for 6 months,woulda stayed longer but you know...was a mess.im back with cash in hand...if you guys dont want it...me and my friends will eventually find a mmo other than yours.

asking anybody to disable thier antivirus isnt an option.

moooka
22nd Apr 2013, 03:39
I noticed a bug a while ago, I cannot login when the site starts with HTTPS. Try to login from na.square-enix.com/ (/) (HTTP not HTTPS).

chaz3maz
29th May 2013, 14:46
Hello. I am having this same exact problem with my FFXI. I got it today and I cant log into the management websites to link to my play online. Did you ever fix this problem? Thank you.

Grimoire
29th May 2013, 19:17
Submit a report of your issue to [SQUARE ENIX Account Customer Service]: support.na.square-enix.com/contacttop.ph... (http://support.na.square-enix.com/contacttop.php?id=496&la=1)

Deathnote200
14th Jun 2013, 09:15
Hello. I am having this same exact problem with my FFXI. I got it today and I cant log into the management websites to link to my play online. Did you ever fix this problem? Thank you.

Hi how you doing did you manage to get that working and logged in or are you still having the same issue?

because im having the same problem hope someone finds a solution

member_10704246
14th Jun 2013, 09:17
so this morning (about 2 hours ago) i received my beta fcoed for the PS3 FFXIV beta but it wouldnt let me sign into my square enix account at all
so i went to the site to see if i could sign in there

i tyoped my username and password in and i am 100% sure it was correct but it said it was wrong

i then tried logging in with my facebook account adn it got me in
but like i cant login with facebook on the beta so thats useless

so i cycled through the other passwords i had but none of them worked

i then tried to make a new account and had it activated but when it said to login for the first time it said the password was wrong

ive tried changing my main accounts password but it asks for a security question but i never remember having to make a sequrity question for that account and i never had to make one for the new account i had made

i emailed the support and did one of those stupid 40 character things but no one has replied yet
i dont want to have to delete my account becaus ei have a bunch of games registered and i dont want to lose all the points and stuff

i just want to finally play the FFXIV beta but nothing is working at all

Zaratos
14th Jun 2013, 09:40
Same issue...tried changing my password...not working as well. Very frustrated at this point. Hope they fix this soon.

Degon
14th Jun 2013, 09:47
so this morning (about 2 hours ago) i received my beta fcoed for the PS3 FFXIV beta but it wouldnt let me sign into my square enix account at all

i tyoped my username and password in and i am 100% sure it was correct but it said it was wrong

i then tried to make a new account and had it activated but when it said to login for the first time it said the password was wrong

ive tried changing my main accounts password but it asks for a security question but i never remember having to make a sequrity question for that account and i never had to make one for the new account i had made

i emailed the support and did one of those stupid 40 character things but no one has replied yet
i dont want to have to delete my account becaus ei have a bunch of games registered and i dont want to lose all the points and stuff

I'm having the same issue...getting frustrated

Degon
14th Jun 2013, 09:47

I'm having the same issue...getting frustrated

member_10434094
14th Jun 2013, 09:51
Same issue...tried changing my password...not working as well. Very frustrated at this point. Hope they fix this soon.

na.square-enix.com/account (http://na.square-enix.com/account)

Click Teal Torquise button on left upper side.. thats Accounts PAGE.. try that.. this here is Square "Members" forum

Donaldnull
14th Jun 2013, 09:52

I am having this issue as well, I am hoping this is fixed soon.

whitefox
14th Jun 2013, 09:55
Same issue, at least I know I'm not alone. I can obviously log into the main site just fine :c

kreezy24
14th Jun 2013, 09:55

it is working now

html_removed

whitefox
14th Jun 2013, 10:03

it is working now

html_removed

Not yet. Still saying because I entered the "wrong password" which works everywhere else on the squeenix website, I can't login for several minutes... bummer dude.

member_10704246
14th Jun 2013, 10:06

na.square-enix.com/account (/account)

Click Teal Torquise button on left upper side.. thats Accounts PAGE.. try that.. this here is Square "Members" forum

i tried that with everything and nothing worked

i ve tried logging back into the stie withoutusing facebook and it still doesnt work either

tpep09
14th Jun 2013, 10:09
I am also experiencing the same issue. I have been trying variations of my password for the past hour or so. I know it works on the site, but for some reason the PS3 login is still not working on my end. Hopefully the fix will reach me too. I'd really like to play today!

Nahchillhomebro
14th Jun 2013, 10:14
Good(not really) to know that I'm not the only one being boned by the login on both the ps3 AND the damn account site.

Degon
14th Jun 2013, 10:15
Same issue, at least I know I'm not alone. I can obviously log into the main site just fine :c

I was able to log in from my ps3...then I was able to finish linking my ps3 to se

whitefox
14th Jun 2013, 10:48
GUISE I GOT IT! They updated the account management system and made it wonky. Instead of logging in with my squeenix ID thingy, I used my email address and password instead, and then it took me through some registration, then I got to use my code they sent out this morning. Try that out and see if it helps at all?

kupzdeville
14th Jun 2013, 13:02
This Is What I Got When I Tried Logging In To SE Account Management

Based upon recent suspicious activity, we have identified that your account may potentially be at risk. For your protection, we have temporarily suspended login access to this account.
Instructions for lifting this restriction have been sent to the email address registered to your Square Enix Account.

Followed The Instructions, And When Im Going To Change The Password.. My Security Question/Answer Is Wrong.. Got A Ticket For The Problem And No Response Yet.

Duckoforegon
14th Jun 2013, 13:31
Can't log in to beta with this account (I'm typing all the information right), can't log into this portion of the site that email says to go to http://i.imgur.com/SoP7Wt4.png.

Duckoforegon
14th Jun 2013, 13:53
Can't log in to beta with this account (I'm typing all the information right), can't log into this portion of the site that email says to go to http://i.imgur.com/SoP7Wt4.png.

also haven't recieved email to change password (I know what it is, but since site is being ass, why not try) I asked for an hour ago.

Grimoire
14th Jun 2013, 14:27
Contact [FINAL FANTASY XIV Support Center] support.na.square-enix.com/main.php?id=5... (http://support.na.square-enix.com/main.php?id=5382&la=1&SQEXSC=h2jl4qa23jhh65luoggbfhkpc0)

and [SQUARE ENIX Account Customer Support] [/url][url="http://support.na.square-enix.com/contacttop.php?id=496&la=1"]support.na.square-enix.com/contacttop.ph... (http://support.na.square-enix.com/contacttop.php?id=496&la=1)

Grimoire
14th Jun 2013, 14:48
Contact [FFXIV Customer Support] [/url][url="https://support.na.square-enix.com/contact.php?id=5382&la=1"]support.na.square-enix.com/contact.php?i... (https://support.na.square-enix.com/contact.php?id=5382&la=1)

Duckoforegon
14th Jun 2013, 14:58
Contact [FINAL FANTASY XIV Support Center] support.na.square-enix.com/main.php?id=5... (http://support.na.square-enix.com/main.php?id=5382&la=1&SQEXSC=h2jl4qa23jhh65luoggbfhkpc0)

and [SQUARE ENIX Account Customer Support] [/url][url="http://support.na.square-enix.com/contacttop.php?id=496&la=1"]support.na.square-enix.com/contacttop.ph... (http://support.na.square-enix.com/contacttop.php?id=496&la=1)

Or better yet, Square Enix can fix the problem /tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-money-mouth.gif Since support is probably backed up and won't actually help or fix the issue.

Jay_Fury
14th Jun 2013, 15:16
Got it to work! Used my email in all lowercase and I left the one-time pw blank

Duckoforegon
14th Jun 2013, 17:00
Can't enter my email since it doesn't fit. Character limits in 2013. Incase there is any miscommunication here, I literally can't log in to actually register the key.

dxantman
14th Jun 2013, 18:25
ok, so I have the beta downloaded and installed for the ps3, but I can't log in. My password won't let me in, but I can log in here to the website? not sure what to do.

DoctorWhoE11even
14th Jun 2013, 18:31
same issue, been trying for the past hour

member_10082099
14th Jun 2013, 18:34
Yeah me too, I can't even get into the forum to DL the client. I can't Log into Square-Enix ARR. Think Square-Enix has something to do with this? Maybe too much traffic to DL client. Dunno.

sqex_3989281
14th Jun 2013, 20:03
Can't log in either. Been trying since 11am today. Keeps telling me my ID or Password is wrong. Changed my password seven times and talked to support on the phone and online in a chat and no one could help me. Apparently everyone who played version 1 got into the beta today, so it's bogging down the servers like crazy. I wouldn't except to be able to log in to get the beta client until at least tomorrow.

akirakaji
14th Jun 2013, 20:06
I got the same problem guys. :(

dzyxkarmaa
14th Jun 2013, 23:13
Yup.. I Have This Problem Too... Hope They Fix This Problem -____-

Squara
14th Jun 2013, 23:23
Same here-- Incredibly frustrating, if they know it's a problem, they should at least warn people about it and let us know it is being worked on.

jakepogo
14th Jun 2013, 23:36
Yep me too

pheonixblack
14th Jun 2013, 23:36
Same here, and that whole "one-time password" was freaking me out a bit, untill someone pointed out that it doesnt matter :P. hehe

member_10276934
14th Jun 2013, 23:52
same issue here. at least im not going crazy. lets me log in when i register the beta key. but wont let me log in to see the beta forums lol

NioNai
15th Jun 2013, 01:47
The ID is what was registered with your account, it will be a 4 letter 4 number code.

Like ZZZZ1111 *or your account name*, and when you put in your password be sure to either select your ID or your password and push enter, the "log in" button is bugged and only gives you a "wrong ID/password" message.

dzyxkarmaa
15th Jun 2013, 07:56
Wait Im Confused How Do You Get The 4 Letter 4 Number Code???

misamei
15th Jun 2013, 08:04
Is the "4 letter 4 number" ID from Play Online? Tried that and still having the same issue as everyone else. I did hit enter instead of using the Log in button. My husband was able to do this yesterday just fine with his account and I've been stuck since last night.

Duckoforegon
15th Jun 2013, 11:38
Tried at 4 am EST when servers wouldn't even be congested and still couldn't log in to PS3 or account management here.. Good start to beta! http://na.square-enix.com/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-laughing.gif

silykittymo03
15th Jun 2013, 11:43

Yea...same here still nothing

member_10072905
15th Jun 2013, 12:00
I can log in but everytime I do, I am told that site is down for maintenance. I also clear my cookies before attempting to log in, it seems that is only way I can my one time pw to be considered valid.

member_10047266
15th Jun 2013, 19:55
Is the login page/secure logon down? It keeps telling me that my username/password is incorrect when I'm sure I've entered both items correctly. I even tried changing my password, logging in after, and its still showing me that its incorrect.

I also tried using just the Square-Enix ID or my e-mail address, and still the same.

pheonixblack
15th Jun 2013, 19:59
Did you try making a new account when it asks?, it worked for me/

member_10201398
15th Jun 2013, 20:35
Is the login page/secure logon down? It keeps telling me that my username/password is incorrect when I'm sure I've entered both items correctly. I even tried changing my password, logging in after, and its still showing me that its incorrect.

I also tried using just the Square-Enix ID or my e-mail address, and still the same.

Im getting the same thing on my ps3 :/

member_10047266
15th Jun 2013, 23:00

I could do that, but what I want to do is for me to access the same account I'm using with the FFXIV:ARR Beta. I am able to login without problems via FFXIV:ARR Beta, but not through the website. Weird.

pheonixblack
16th Jun 2013, 00:32

I could do that, but what I want to do is for me to access the same account I'm using with the FFXIV:ARR Beta. I am able to login without problems via FFXIV:ARR Beta, but not through the website. Weird.

That sucks, and I have no one to coop with eerrgg :P.

Grimoire
16th Jun 2013, 03:45
This thread belongs in the [FINAL FANTASY XIII-XIV Forum (http://na.square-enix.com/go/forum/view/139235/235423/final_fantasy_xiii-xiv_forum)].

---

[Before posting a new thread...] (http://na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139235/29966925/Before_posting_a_new_thread...)

Grimoire
16th Jun 2013, 05:24
Submit a report of your issue to [SQUARE ENIX Account Customer Service]: [/url][url="http://support.na.square-enix.com/contacttop.php?id=496&la=1"]support.na.square-enix.com/contacttop.ph... (http://support.na.square-enix.com/contacttop.php?id=496&la=1)

mirosano
16th Jun 2013, 16:00
im not sure whats going on, i try to log in but i keep getting this message on it, what does it mean?

pheonixblack
16th Jun 2013, 16:21
Beta testing is only on the weekend Japanese time, or something like that, they do maintenance during the week.

glowingst0ne
16th Jun 2013, 19:34
now i know geez..long weekdays..>.<

Fubar4585
16th Jun 2013, 19:41
Think of it this way...next time we play they're enabling player matching for easier grouping. T'will be a grand day. lol

devio3000
16th Jun 2013, 19:41
the beta tessting is not just on weekends they are having problems installing the loadstone patch thats why the down time is taking so long if you had read the instructions and the forums and the presintation they put out you would know this

glowingst0ne
16th Jun 2013, 19:42
oh tnx DAVID sorry i didnt read there instructions..anyway tnx for the info..XD

Fubar4585
16th Jun 2013, 19:53
Hmm. Really? Great news if it's accurate. I'm looking at the schedule and it says TBA

member_10774981
17th Jun 2013, 15:07
How much longer do you think till its up and running again?

member_10454670
17th Jun 2013, 15:18
the beta tessting is not just on weekends they are having problems installing the loadstone patch thats why the down time is taking so long if you had read the instructions and the forums and the presintation they put out you would know this

Yeah...no. The lodestone issue has absolutely nothing to do with the servers being down. In an attempt to get players correct character data associated with the lodestone website they ran into issues, and did not bring the new version of it online.

The beta servers are down because the first - and probably the second - weeks of Phase 3 have ALWAYS been slated as being weekends only. The exact dates and times are to be announced. It has also been stated by the devs that they are hoping either the third or fourth weeks (if there is one) of the beta will have extended hours.

Unless a game is in open beta, it is very rare for them to be online for more than a few days at a time. The dev team needs time to sift through the massive amount of server data and beta tester feedback to implement fixes. This is the entire point of a beta. Hopefully Phase 4 (Open Beta) will be online longer, possibly even "24/7". We will have to wait and see.

Mike93
17th Jun 2013, 15:22
Well, this is good to know, I was a little worried. Being a newbie to all this.

gagnersl
18th Jun 2013, 22:50
Trying to login to FFXIV BETA on PS3 and after entering user/pass the "PLAY" button is grayed out and about says "undefined".
Anyone else see this; know what it means? thanks!

Aromyth
18th Jun 2013, 23:00
It just means the beta is closed until friday at 2am pst

gagnersl
18th Jun 2013, 23:03
It just means the beta is closed until friday at 2am pst

thanks!

Drecal
18th Jun 2013, 23:27
Yes the beta is only in 3 days most weekends. Phase 3-1 was last week from Friday 2 AM - Sunday 2AM PST. Next one is this week Friday 2 AM - Sunday 2 AM

Ultraassult89
18th Jun 2013, 23:36
Trying to login to FFXIV BETA on PS3 and after entering user/pass the "PLAY" button is grayed out and about says "undefined".
Anyone else see this; know what it means? thanks!

yeah mine says that too .... i just got it and it says that .. i thought something was wrong with it but ok i see everybody saying it'll be back up friday thats cool ...

member_10260123
19th Jun 2013, 00:15
I can't wait for Friday! I can't wait to keep on testing this piece of art. http://na.square-enix.com/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-laughing.gifhttp://na.square-enix.com/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-tongue-out.gif

Fubar4585
19th Jun 2013, 04:42
I'm pretty excited to get back in myself. lol. For the first time ever I've bought a collectors edition for a game. Never wanted to before.

I mainly wanted the mount and password token. lol

TomoyoSoup
19th Jun 2013, 09:42

I realize this is an old post, but Taylor, I can relate to you Taylor, I was experiancing the same issue!

I had been able to log in in the past with no issues, but that was when I had a FFXI account. I had since cancelled and therefore had no reason to visit this site. Until now. SE has released the Beta and I thought it would be nice to be a part of it. So I applied. At the end of the application process a disclaimer mentioned that I would need to have an active SE account in order to be a tester. Naturally I felt like this wouldn't be a problem, as I had already had one previously.

Here's where things get weird.

I had my login information already. I could spend time convincing you that it was correct (which it was) but that would be a waste of time. Instead I will say this: I reset my password nine times total (The proof is in my inbox). Each time, I followed the directions for reset, but when I tried to log on using the new aforementioned password I reset just moments prior, it would deny access: "The User ID/Password is incorrect". I tried this on multiple browsers: Firefox, IE, Chrome, no luck. I also tried on my laptops, three total, two of which had different versions of Safari: it did not work. Naturally I had deleted the cookies/temp internet files, closed the browsers, rebooted the computer, and it never made a differance. I also disabled my Firewall and security with no success.

This was quite frustrating to me, and I know my way around the internet, this was a new one for me. I went through all five stages of grief: Anger, Sadness, Anger, Anger, Acceptance. Except that it didn't really end at acceptance did it? That night I had trouble sleeping, guess what was on my mind? I wasn't going to be at peace until I figured this out.

So I went to work at finding a solution... at 2:11 am.

So I should maybe disclose something at this point: I work from home. Normally that wouldn't mean anything, but in this case it means that I access my employers server remotely, so I have a different PC and IP address when doing so. So I thought, "What the heck it's worth a shot", and booted up my work computer. I went to the same website I had visited many times before: account.square-enix.com, and attempted another login. Expecting it to fail, you can imagine my surprise when it was successful! I had logged in for the first time in... several months!

But what's so special about this work computer? The IP address? No way, that's silly, even I know that's strange. It was far more likely the cookies, or firwall, or security, or the browser, or the version... So I thought to myself, "Humor me". At this point I switched to the same Personal Desktop I had tried before, and tried to login in to my account (after just having done so successfully on the work pc). It didn't work, same error message! At this point I could at least take comfort in the fact that I was not completely losing my mind, it appeared to work on one compter and not the other. But I still needed the reason.

At this point I pulled out my cell phone, and activated the WiFi tethering option. Using the WiFi from my phone I tried accessing the site from the new wifi (IP)... Success!! Once again, on a different IP, I was able to log in! I actually tried the same thing with my wife's phone and it was successful as well.

So here I am, maybe ten hours after successfully logging in, and I'm still not at peace. As far as I can tell, I think my Router is faulty, or perhaps it's retained outdated information from when I had last logged in(?) several months prior. This is possible, because I had also moved since the last time I logged in as well. And we all know that secure sites can be tricky... if I didn't before then I do now.

BOTTOM LINE: If you're having trouble logging in like in the original poster's description or in mine, then try from another dwelling/IP, there's a good chance it will work. Not just another computer in the house that's connected to the same internet. You need to find... new internet! Good luck everyone!

TomoyoSoup
19th Jun 2013, 10:01
Hey guys, I had the same problem. I actually left a very detailed response in a previous post just minutes ago.

I found a solution, or at least one that worked for me. I was unable to log in to my SE account from my PC, but when I connected my computer to a different source of internet (different IP address) then it worked. I would suggest connecting to an available WiFi on say your phone (may charge you for that by your cell phone company) or another open wireless connection. It just doesn't work when I use my Router, other sources is okay. Another idea would be to try from a friend or family member's house, or neighbor. I swear I know how it sounds, but it worked for me. I spent three days unable to log in after resetting my password multiple times. the solution I found was to try loggin on from a different internet connection. Try it!

TomoyoSoup
19th Jun 2013, 10:44
Hey guys, I had the same problem. I actually left a very detailed response in a previous post just minutes ago.
I found a solution, or at least one that worked for me. I was unable to log in to my SE account from my PC, but when I connected my computer to a different source of internet (different IP address) then it worked. I would suggest connecting to an available WiFi on say your phone (may charge you for that by your cell phone company) or another open wireless connection. It just doesn't work when I use my Router, other sources is okay. Another idea would be to try from a friend or family member's house, or neighbor. I swear I know how it sounds, but it worked for me. I spent three days unable to log in after resetting my password multiple times. the solution I found was to try loggin on from a different internet connection. Try it!

Seshiiria
21st Jun 2013, 12:23
My account is suspended and I have no idea why. It said it sent an email telling me how to lift the restriction but I didn't get one. When I attempt to change the password to my account, it claims there is no account registered with my email. I don't know what to do.. I just want to play Final Fantasy XIV! I logged in with my fb account in order to create this thread. Please help me :(

madwizz
21st Jun 2013, 12:40
Mmmm...

Rozzi88
21st Jun 2013, 18:55
I have attempted many times to log into my account for the FF14 Beta and it says my account id or password is incorrect. When I come to this site and log out I have can log back in but it seems to be invalid for the beta log in. I have attempted to contact support twice, the first time was over a year ago and they said I was beat now this is the second time I contacted and its been since thursday I sent my last request and it is still unanswered Please advise I would like to use the beta key I was given.

Grimoire
22nd Jun 2013, 05:11
Give them a week to reply and then submit a new ticket.

candar79
23rd Jun 2013, 07:52
About a week ago I was accepted to Beta for FF14. I try to click on the links to accept my code, I keep getting the error from my browser "This page can't be displayed". Even clicked the Fix Connection Problems and I get this report detail.

Issues found Your computer appears to be correctly configured, but the device or resource (support.na.square-enix.com) is not respondingYour computer appears to be correctly configured, but the device or resource (support.na.square-enix.com) is not responding Detected Detected Contact your network administrator or Internet service provider (ISP) Completed.

I've made sure my browser is current. Have contact the ff14 support and no reply yet.

member_10164272
24th Jun 2013, 20:38
Good afternoon,

A little back ground information before i begin.

I used to play the original FF14 then i quit. In the two years i lost my discs ( Gotta love kids0 and my security token password thing broke.

I still have my game registered and according to the faq's im eligible for a reboot for reborn.
But here is where the problem comes in. When i try to log into account management it asks me for a one time password. I dont know it anymore.

AM i SOL? DO i have to rebuy the game even though its registered with square...
Any help would be great.

Thanks again.

Vili_Ve
24th Jun 2013, 21:09
The one time password is the security token. I know it can be unlinked if you no longer have it. I think that takes an email or phone call to do, so your not SOL.

Grimoire
25th Jun 2013, 19:47
Contact [Customer Support] [/url][url="https://support.na.square-enix.com/contact.php?id=5382&la=1"]support.na.square-enix.com/contact.php?i... (https://support.na.square-enix.com/contact.php?id=5382&la=1)

Sminkle
28th Jun 2013, 15:55
I also have this problem, trying to activate my FFXIV: A realm reborn beta key, though I can log here into the forums just fine, when I select "I have an account already" and try to log in, with the correct ID and pass it says they are wrong! Also when I go to the retrieve Id/pass and enter my email that I used for this, it says there is no account with that email address. But... what are they talking about, I just got an email with the beta key today lol.

Now reading the threads I can see that it's not a problem on my end, but some bug. I hope it gets fixed because I really want to join the beta!

member_10424455
28th Jun 2013, 16:00
In the same boat as Rachel here. I sent a very long detailed e-mail to the support people. Hopefully they get it worked out soon!

Boltens
2nd Jul 2013, 15:38
nothing woks help plz

xtremejtb
6th Jul 2013, 18:13
i can log fine on na.square-enix.com/ (/) but everything im trying to redeem my beta key on secure.square-enix.com/account/app/svc/l... (https://secure.square-enix.com/account/app/svc/login?cont=account) it says invalid password of ID, i even redone my account, had nothing on so no biggies. I even tried to change my password (on 2nd link) and it says Date of birth doesnt match but i can change it on NA SE site no problem. I couldnt wait to play FFXIV ARR but now if i can't even log in it makes me sad :(

bryanmarchese
6th Jul 2013, 19:02
same here man, iv'e been trying for hours. This is a horrible start to a beta that is supposed to be awesome. Its constant invalid text and mountians of useless recatchta crud. If they sent me my damn code I would love to have it and start testing the damn game. Already I'm getting bad flashbacks of ff11 where the rmt's ran the game and there's no one to call physically to solve the damn problem. If they want to protect my info so much it shouldn't actually ask me so many questions, it's almost like these dame people work for the RMT's. Get it together Square or your doomed to die before you even launch.

Grimoire
6th Jul 2013, 19:39
Contact [SQUARE ENIX Account Customer Service] support.na.square-enix.com/contacttop.ph... (http://support.na.square-enix.com/contacttop.php?id=496&la=1)

chaoticsaur
10th Jul 2013, 04:53
When trying to log into my account management to access the beta for ff14 I'm getting an invalid id/password I've changed my pass several times but I still get the issue. I was able to access it earlier today. I've even created a new account and its saying the password for that is incorrect as well. Please help?!

chaoticsaur
10th Jul 2013, 04:59
FIXED - When I logged on using a different network I was able to access the website fine( Using 4g on my phone) Attempting on my comp now will uupdate progress to hopefully help others with the same issue.

Vorlord
16th Aug 2013, 01:59
Has anyone had this issue?
http://i41.tinypic.com/2a4v8nd.jpg

OutlawGamer
16th Aug 2013, 02:06
I get a similar one....lol

isamudysan
16th Aug 2013, 02:15
phase 4 beta doesn't start til 2am PDT -- both windows and ps3

YuriSensen
16th Aug 2013, 11:09
Edit - Neverind, resolved the issue. Having an amazingly hard time getting the page to load past security so I can download the test client though.

Padrock
16th Aug 2013, 11:21
Same problem here i try to log in in the client and when i log in with my correct id/password it always says that my password is incorrect. I also changed it like 2 times already stilll the same issue.

YuriSensen
16th Aug 2013, 11:28
Same problem here i try to log in in the client and when i log in with my correct id/password it always says that my password is incorrect. I also changed it like 2 times already stilll the same issue.

http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/showthread.php?t=4367

Follow the link posted here, and look at the ID given when you log in on the account page. That's what you sign on with. Though the beta site is being incredibly slow though, so it may be a little while until you can get on.

zampakutoh
16th Aug 2013, 15:10
Same problem here, it always says that my id/password is incorrect.
:(

Vinnybotz
16th Aug 2013, 17:14
I put in the right information when I log in to SEO and it still tells me my Username/Password are incorrect. Whats going on? What do I do?

Nastus
16th Aug 2013, 17:15
So first of all, square enix accounts are complete garbage. Not only do they have two locations in which account information is displayed - they both display two different sets of information. This website tells me that I do not even have a copy of FFXIV on my account, where as on the other website (https://secure.square-enix.com/account/app/svc/login?cont=account) I am able to login and view that it is registered to my account.

Now here is the other thing, I have gotten a download email which tells me to login with my account here:
https://secure.square-enix.com/account/app/svc/login?cont=ffxiv_forum2&ret=https%3a%2f%2fforum.square-enix.com%2fARR-Test%2fregister.php

yet, it tells me that my password is incorrect - but yet I am logging into this account right now and from both websites.

what the hell is going on?

OkamiDestiny
16th Aug 2013, 17:28
http://www.square-enix.com/na/account/ click on the bluesquare on the left and try to log in on this link if you can't ,that was your problem

m1ck10v1n
16th Aug 2013, 17:31
Hello, not sure if this is the right place or not so... :)

on phase 3 of final fantasy a realm reborn beta i got my codes a registration and ps3 code... does this mean i can try it on the pc and ps3?

im assuming i can try it on the pc as the emails with codes are giving me a link to it... but i cannot log into the game.

also does the codes work for phase 4 too?

im also having problems logging into the final fantasy side to the site and the game... and the beta forums, it just says my ID/Password is wrong.

darkcat1
16th Aug 2013, 17:39
mine is fine then again I have an active FFXI account with an authenticator key. My sister has they key so I can't log in over there right now tho..

Vinnybotz
16th Aug 2013, 17:39
http://www.square-enix.com/na/account/ click on the bluesquare on the left and try to log in on this link if you can't ,that was your problem

That worked. Thanks.

Deltaus
16th Aug 2013, 17:41
Hello everyone, so

First i wanted to create a SE account from website, to play ff14 reborn.

First i tried regular register, and oddly everytime i responded "e-mail already registered". So i was sure this was my first time registering, but to make sure i went information reminder, typed in my email, and it came back with "no account registered under that email."

Then i clicked log in with facebook from the log in screen, THIS time it went relatively smooth, typed in pasword, information, and opened my account. Even linked my FF13, steam and psn accounts with it.

Then i proceeded to FF14 beta, typed my information and game said "invalid ID/password".

Then i went on to website, tried logging in, it AGAIN said invalid ID/pasword trough regular log-in, but it works fine with facebbok login. And when i try to recover my id/password, it says there is no account registered under that e-mail.

BUT, as i type this, i can see the same emial writing on top of my profile.

Also, you have a ****ty interface, and the layout of your whole website gives me a HUGE headache.

For the god's sake, figure out my problem.

OkamiDestiny
16th Aug 2013, 17:54
No Problem

OkamiDestiny
16th Aug 2013, 18:01
https://secure.square-enix.com/account/app/svc/Login?cont=account&ref=cis_na_login&svcgrp=Service_SEA that's for the logging problem , it might work
and i heard that you just need to download the launcher if you want to play beta p4 on pc since you've been into p3.. http://www.finalfantasyxiv.com/playersdownload/jp/
on ps3 you need the redemption code to download the launcher but i dont know if the p3 code will work for p4 why don't you try?

Deltaus
16th Aug 2013, 18:12
Ok so, here my problem in nutshell:
http://s1308.hizliresim.com/1d/j/rkrvj.png

http://s1308.hizliresim.com/1d/j/rkrvn.png

Also i got this rather pointless email from SE when i first registered (trough facebook), i dont know if i am missing something about it, but i have no idea about its purpose:
http://k1308.hizliresim.com/1d/j/rkrzj.png

I am just speechless, just this literally couldnt be any more idiotic...

m1ck10v1n
16th Aug 2013, 18:25
i sold my ps3 so i cannot get onto that now... thats why i wanted to try it on the pc.
i have the launcher but when i try to log in it just says my id/password is wrong.
also i cannot log into that other link you gave me... says the same thing.

m1ck10v1n
16th Aug 2013, 18:41
also just managed to get onto my account... it says im registered for the game but... my ID is the problem... its saying it does not exist... i went onto the game and tried to make a new account... my ID is not taken but i use it to log into the site...

OkamiDestiny
16th Aug 2013, 18:43
Then i cant help yousorry

m1ck10v1n
16th Aug 2013, 18:45
ahh its alright :) i just dont want to buy the game and have the same problem... so ill just not buy it till they sort it out

m1ck10v1n
16th Aug 2013, 18:50
actually you may be able to :)
i just found this on a post with the same problem but its not simple enough for me xD

I managed to resolve the issue. Apparently, your account with Square Enix and Square Enix Account are completely different. I was using my normal login information the entire time, but then I realized that I wasn't supposed to be using my normal account login information. I managed to finally get through the Square Enix login phase finally.

could you explain please :)

Vorlord
16th Aug 2013, 21:13
phase 4 beta doesn't start til 2am PDT -- both windows and ps3

This has been happening since phase 4 went into place.

MrsBelvedere
16th Aug 2013, 21:26
I keep getting this: How do I get in?

There are no valid service accounts.

Please follow the URL below to register your pre-order code for early access.
http://entry.ffxiv.com/pre-order_code/na

shupe2488
16th Aug 2013, 22:22
Same thing happened to me today as well.

Zalian
16th Aug 2013, 23:41
I keep getting this: How do I get in?

There are no valid service accounts.

Please follow the URL below to register your pre-order code for early access.
http://entry.ffxiv.com/pre-order_code/na

I purchased the game through PSN and when I went on yesterday, the very first screen wasn't like that "This is an invalid operation" and now, it is, which is extremely confusing to me, cause I do not have the PC version. I only went with the PS3 version.

Zalian
16th Aug 2013, 23:42
Has anyone had this issue?

That image, is what popped up on my PS3 screen, not on PC & it's still doing that.

Zalian
16th Aug 2013, 23:47
Can someone PLEASE give me some kind of answer as to how can this be resolved? Everyone I know is enjoying the game and I just want to fix this problem.

Zalian
17th Aug 2013, 00:29
Alright, so this is the card I'm dealt with and it's making me sick trying to go through this. I've entered all my information correctly through my PSN, purchased the collector's edition and downloaded/installed the game. Now as I'm filling all the credentials to heading in the game, I get this on my PS3 screen...

"This is an invalid operation. Please log in again from the top page.
(Please do not perform operations with multiple windows open or using your browser's "back" button)"

Now normally, that would be shown on a PC version, but it's been doing this on the PS3 since last night. Before then, it had the whole menu where it would ask me if I wanted to create a new SE account, or use an existing one, to which of course I already had an existing SE account, for closed beta. At the time though, I could not remember my password. By the time I obtained access to my SE account, I went back on the game, and instead of giving me the original menu that was shown to me before, I instead was met with the message, as you previously seen in the image above.

Has anyone else had this issue, relating to PS3 only? If so, do any of you know or could explain how this could have happened or how this could be rectified? At the very most, I am currently on a 2 hour hold and counting with SE technical support. Though I doubt that when it hits 9pm EST, they won't ever get to me. That said, if there is a solution to all this that perhaps any one of you have gone through during this process in your own time with technical support, perhaps you could relay the same instructions they've given you? This would be GREATLY appreciated, as I've been struggling since yesterday to get help. And each passing hour is another painful opportunity to enjoy the beta that I've been looking forward to play before it's release. But I digress. Again, if anyone here can help me, I would greatly appreciate it.

Zalian
17th Aug 2013, 11:40
Bump... This is my second attempt on the second day this beta is out and it surprises me that I've not received at least one reply from anyone. Will no one help me...?

Doctor_Liberty
17th Aug 2013, 11:46
Bump... This is my second attempt on the second day this beta is out and it surprises me that I've not received at least one reply from anyone. Will no one help me...?

If you put your beta code in at the playstation home screen under {Account Management>Redeem Codes} It will fix this error I also had it after downloading the CE from PSN Store. Hope this helps.

Zalian
17th Aug 2013, 12:23
I think I might know the source to this problem thanks to your insight. I did indeed received a beta code. However, I had already done exactly what you told me long before I ran into this problem. It did not work and I thought I had some sort of invalid beta code. But then I thought, "Maybe it's just like when they accidently gave us UK/EU codes from when they selected us for closed beta?" So I went to my mule UK account to try the code there. Fortunately, it worked. But I don't want to play on my UK PSN account for the obvious reason that....well...I can't exactly pay euro money. Lol. I knew very well that if I wanted to play, it had to be under my NA account. As such, after having successfully downloaded the UK game, I went back on my NA account to go on there but it refuses to let me play the UK game that I had downloaded. This much I understood and came to terms with. So that's when I went back to the NA game and found the message that I'm dealing with now.

Overall, I believe I now understand the problem that I'm in and will probably have no choice but to keep calling technical support and see if they can send me a US beta code instead of a UK one. I greatly appreciate your reply, Liberty. Getting this closure was much needed and I'm grateful for having you share your experience with this. Still, I'm forced to wait until noon for SE phone service to open. >< Gonna be a pain to wait.

Zalian
17th Aug 2013, 12:59
Oh wow..... I just remembered...... SE Phone service is not open through the weekend.... Am I seriously screwed no matter what...? Is there any other alternative? Does anyone know if there is a way to contact SE by other means other than phone to resolve this issue? It's already Saturday and I don't want to further miss my chances of playing the beta.

Panathena
17th Aug 2013, 13:00
Im having the same issue, im attempting to reinstall currently ill keep you posted if that solves the issue.

DarkGoozey
17th Aug 2013, 15:28
When you bought the game, did you buy it on the PSN store? I bought mine on the PSN store last night and I never got a key. I have both the early access and ffxiv services on my account but i never got a key. And I get the same problem as you, when and where did you get your key.

kataclyx
17th Aug 2013, 16:57
I have this problem too for a long time now, I've been searching to fix it but.... srry:mad2:

Almaryck
17th Aug 2013, 17:31
Same exact problem. Or i try registering and get a 502 Gateway Error.

Brigit
17th Aug 2013, 18:44
Same thing

Cerojin
17th Aug 2013, 20:53
I got disconnected while moving from one area to another. I tried to log back in several times but the game says I am already logged in and I need to wait for it to log me out. I've been turning on and off my ps3, signing out and backing in as well as just waiting at the title screen. I cant even delete my character. Does anyone know how to solve this?

Fancayzy
17th Aug 2013, 21:50
Same exact problem with same exact error messages. Apparently Square Enix is not capable of dealing with modern technology such as letting us register on their site so that I can give them money for the game.

Sponkey
17th Aug 2013, 22:47
Same problem, though I used STEAM instead of FB ...

Firstbornn
18th Aug 2013, 06:39
I can't log into FF14:ARR It tells me my character is still logged into the game and its been over 2 hours since I got kicked out of the game when I tried to use the chocobo porter .....

Please fix.......

sirjackinthebox
18th Aug 2013, 07:16
I'm going to get my money back for the pre purchase of FFXIV deluxe package, I was invited to beta got in played about 6 hours and the server crashes, I patiently wait as to tolerate these things happening in beta... I then try to get back into game after a nice 15 min wait, the game boots up there is my character, ok log in BAMN.... I cannot log in because its telling I am still logged into the game, ok fine i'll wait as it asks, 10 mins latter "reminder we are only given 3 days to play" i try again, BAMN same damn thing!! so i discover the tedious bull crap system of square enix support, after carefully typing in all the required information "to the best of my knowledge" it comes up with a "red * warning" WTF!!! it will not send the report!!!, so I am like ok there has to be a contact line for support I can call like all the other truly decent MMO's out there... OH HELL NO, the only number i was able to dig up was one i had to browse for online and i'm sure they don't plan on getting calls for support Via that number... So my guess at this point is unless i can get some sort of direct support i will no longer be able to play FFXIV reborn... O.K. fine ill just get my money back, can't make me pay for something you won't let me play....

sirjackinthebox
18th Aug 2013, 07:24
Additional response from Square Enix, reminder this is a copy and pasted word for word response from Square Enix:

"We have received your inquiry regarding Bug Report.
Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention.

Unfortunately, we do not provide individual responses. Thank you for your understanding".

THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING!!! WTF!!! what is there to understand. you just shoved a barbed stick in my ass just as the last crew that put the first FFXIV out there did to the people, and we are supposed to think you all got your **** together because you fired people fixed a game and actually have something nice out there now... FIX the damn support!! Get a direct contact line and a support team on phones, then I'll believe you have your **** together...

xDCnBx
18th Aug 2013, 07:47
^
same here.

im searching the web for a solution since hours now.... didnt find anything :/

pistrella
18th Aug 2013, 11:50
I have downloaded the beta and tried to log in. I get up the PS version i presume since i get an option to config my control. I press start at the startscreen and then it turns black and nothing happens.

Anyone knows wth i am supposed to do/have a solution?

pistrella
18th Aug 2013, 12:06
Sgould clarify that I am talking about FFIV

Quatroviente
18th Aug 2013, 13:40
who else is having this problem?

Kelvern
18th Aug 2013, 14:38
I'm having the same problem only its been about 10 hours since i was online..... happened when I tried to return.

k00ksta
18th Aug 2013, 15:05
Same with me .. I was booted last night at 10:03 PM Central Time while I was in the middle of a Loading screen while Teleporting back to New Gridania .. Now I cannot make a new Toon nor can I log into my current ones ..

Jadenheart
18th Aug 2013, 15:30
Same for me and i was kicked out last night, its almot noon the next day. I have experianced so many issues that i havent really played much. lol

Alphafear
18th Aug 2013, 15:46
Same here, although I just found out that I do not have a square enix account, even though I got the code in my email... funny, when I went here, I can log in, and had to migrate from SqrEnix NA to Square Enix... maybe that's why? I also lost all the games that I had registered with SE NA, and now I have to hunt down where my codes are, though likely, they're in the trash.

Roguekitty
18th Aug 2013, 15:53
If you're using an email to log into the website, make sure your username for the game client is correct (check your account management), because I had this problem too, and I found out that for some reason, the website has me under Roguekitty, but according to the game client I'm Roguekitty1. So, just double check. If not, I don't know the answer.
Hope this helps!

Alphafear
18th Aug 2013, 16:02
Thanks for the heads up; I went there, and that wasn't an issue, but I did find that this account is not linked to my SEN account as I had just migrated from Square Enix NA. Lost all the games I registered, but wth; c'est la vie. I just want to actually log into the game and play. Hopefully this fixes the issue of being unable to reset my password as my email is NOT registered with square enix. Funny, considering that I'm using this forum with the same email :s

Alphafear
18th Aug 2013, 16:07
Nope, nothing worked. Creating a "new" account with the same email address. Great, I hope to be playing sometime after official release [/sarcasm]

Well, I'm ~in~ just downloading client. Too bad now I have two accounts linked to the same email, and SEN ID's.

BlackBeacon
18th Aug 2013, 17:15
I can't log into FF14:ARR It tells me my character is still logged into the game. Got kicked Around 3 AM this morning while flying back to Gridania. Been locked out ever since.

zaggy101
18th Aug 2013, 17:58
Location Central Shroud... World Coeurl..... Character Zuzumuko Kokomuku... Says character logged in into game, was disconnected while doing a group quest... the ERROR reads 3102.......

Porall
18th Aug 2013, 18:16
Server: Gilgamesh
Name: Porall Scyea

Please log the char out. And thx!

GRIFTER223
18th Aug 2013, 20:33
Server- Cactuar
Character- Grifter Dragonwing
Username-GRIFTER223

zelda4eva
19th Aug 2013, 01:57
Hello, when trying to log in for the FINAL FANTASY XIV beta, it keeps saying my password is wrong. However, when I enter my info into the Square Enix Account Management, it works. I cannot understand why the problem is occurring.

Consilio
19th Aug 2013, 02:02
Have you tried logging in with both your SE id and email address? This could be a server issue (Of which there are many). If you feel particularly adventurous you could try reinstalling the launcher, however I couldn't guarantee you'd be able to finish the reinstallation... what with the servers being a mess.

Hope that helps

TripTrap
22nd Aug 2013, 06:00
I can't log in to the pre order early access website with the account I use to log into the square-enix website. I can't even log into the square-enix website unless I click on the steam account like button. I have no idea what happened. I just made the account 5 minutes ago, so I know for a fact my password is correct even though it is telling me otherwise; and when I go to reset it, it tells me my email doesn't have an account tied to it.

With that in mind, I try to create a new account, and it says my email already has an account tied.

uh.....yeah. Please help me.

Amcathra
22nd Aug 2013, 08:05
Use the password reminder to get a new password, then retry

https://secure.square-enix.com/account/app/svc/reminder?

Destos
22nd Aug 2013, 11:30
My square Enix account was created using as ID my email.
I use the email as ID to log on this website and post.

But on your launcher, there seems no way to be able to use my email as ID, and neither my nickname is acceptable as ID, so it's impossible to log and download the game i purchased.

Do you want people to log and download the game they purchased or should i just cancel my preorder and ask for a refund?

maldweister
22nd Aug 2013, 11:43
Hello,

i just wanted to see if its possible yet to download the client, because i deleted the beta client by misstake. As soon as i hit enter, or the submitting button, to subimt the accessdata the updater crashes. Winodws just says " the program isn't working anymore" or something. The beta was running fine.

Anyone can help me with that?

I got Windows 7 with a NV card and installed the latest updates.

maldweister
22nd Aug 2013, 12:14
Problem is "solved", wanted to use my old account which is deactivated because of changing my hometown and I can't reset the PW because of any reason. If I enter the data of my betaccount everything works fine.
But this opens a new question: I registered the early start on the betaaccount now. Can I enter the gamecode for the official start on my betaaccount too, or is the game bound on the account I bought it with?

Amcathra
22nd Aug 2013, 12:19
Problem is "solved", wanted to use my old account which is deactivated because of changing my hometown and I can't reset the PW because of any reason. If I enter the data of my betaccount everything works fine.
But this opens a new question: I registered the early start on the betaaccount now. Can I enter the gamecode for the official start on my betaaccount too, or is the game bound on the account I bought it with?

You can reset the password on the following site: https://secure.square-enix.com/account/app/svc/reminder?

If you have a legacy 1.0 version of the game, then you can use your gamekey and register it at https://secure.square-enix.com under the old service on the 27th August. You wont be able to register before the 27th.

Mallust
22nd Aug 2013, 12:21
This is download site for NA don't know maybe try downloading again, mine updated fine this morning but I'm sure there is much more to update before tomorrow http://www.finalfantasyxiv.com/playersdownload/na/

maldweister
22nd Aug 2013, 12:39
Y
If you have a legacy 1.0 version of the game, then you can use your gamekey and register it at https://secure.square-enix.com under the old service on the 27th August.

So the key is bound to the account? Or can I enter the key from the old account I bought the game with on another account?
Sorry, I'm not sure if you ment that.

EmpiThree
22nd Aug 2013, 13:05
because you need to make your Square Enix ID first.
and link it this "member" account.
here https://secure.square-enix.com

Amcathra
22nd Aug 2013, 13:33
So the key is bound to the account? Or can I enter the key from the old account I bought the game with on another account?
Sorry, I'm not sure if you ment that.

key is bound to account yes, but if you never used your gamekey from 1.0 version, you can renter it after the 27th to get legacy status.
If you already have a legacy account (version 1.0), then will get early access automatically, and will be able to play until 7th of september. After that date you need to either update your account with a subscription plan to continue playing

Mashr2010
22nd Aug 2013, 13:39
key is bound to account yes, but if you never used your gamekey from 1.0 version, you can renter it after the 27th to get legacy status.
If you already have a legacy account (version 1.0), then will get early access automatically, and will be able to play until 7th of september. After that date you need to either update your account with a subscription plan to continue playing

To prevent confusion you will not receive Legacy status just from having a version 1.0 account. Legacy status was only granted to those that payed for a minimum of 90 days of game time between a set period of time, I believe it was January 2012- Payment/Registration stop in September 2012. A 1.0 account is not the same as a Legacy account.

TripTrap
22nd Aug 2013, 13:44
According to that link, my email doesn't exist on their system. But when I create an account with that email; I supposedly already tried to create an account with it, and have a verification waiting.

Amcathra
22nd Aug 2013, 13:44
To prevent confusion you will not receive Legacy status just from having a version 1.0 account. Legacy status was only granted to those that payed for a minimum of 90 days of game time between a set period of time, I believe it was January 2012- Payment/Registration stop in September 2012. A 1.0 account is not the same as a Legacy account.

thanks for clearing that up mashr2010 =D

EmpiThree
22nd Aug 2013, 13:55
you need to make a SE ID, linking it ti the "members" account.
store/forums and SE ID (used in games) are two different accounts.
if you can't login here: https://secure.square-enix.com/ register a new account with the same mail you used for the member account.

Dragona
22nd Aug 2013, 17:10
i found that my e-mail address was case sensitive (for some reason the first character is capitalised...) could be the same for you?

Filmtazz
22nd Aug 2013, 19:40
I also have the same problem just with Steam instead of FB. So i created a new SE account on a diferent e mail and linked my steam to it since i thought that would fix the problem. But now my game is gone from my profile and i have no way of logging in to the correct account :/

Keenetic
22nd Aug 2013, 20:23
Same here.
I can loggin to the FFXIV reborn page and my game is registered but I cannot use this info to loggin using the game launcher.
I got same acc name but a different password that works for the launcher and it says I dont have the game active to be able to play.
WHAT IS GOING ON

Destos
22nd Aug 2013, 22:33
Thank you so much EmpiThreee:rolleyes:

Keenetic
22nd Aug 2013, 23:33
Somehow I have two accounts for SE.
This account with the actual game.
And another account that can loggon to the launcher.
Both have the same account ID but different pw.

The problem is, I cannot loggon to the launcher with the account that owns the game.
But can loggon to the launcher with the accoutn that does not own the game.

SO it gives me the message called
"No valid or active service account is available to play FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn.

Proper registration through the FINAL FANTASY XIV: Mog Station is required. "

And Obviously I cant register usign the Mog station cause I used my code to register the game already.

SE SOLVE THE PROBLEM PLEASE. Ive had so much problem just getting this game started.
First with the loggin issue.
Second with game being registered and disapearing for a week.
Now this.

Du0Maxwell
23rd Aug 2013, 00:44
I have been having the SAME exact issue as everyone else. This is outrageous the early access it in a couple of days and I for one will be very angry if I can't take advantage of my purchase! Come on someone out there must have had this problem in the past...Please help it will be greatly appreciated!!!!!

VladDracule
23rd Aug 2013, 01:56
Hello all,

Im trying to download the game with my preorder through amazon. i downloaded the ffxivboot.exe as instructed however when i run it i cant login. it says incorrect ID or Password. Obviously my square account works and i can log in here why cant i get into the game client to DL the game?

Son_Wukong
23rd Aug 2013, 02:15
When I enter in my login information into the Launcher, I receive "You could not log in because the service account in question is not registered. If you would like to log in to the service, please log in to the square enix account management system and register the service account.".

The thing is, I'm using the login information that I used when I registered my pre-order, I input the 6/3/6/3 code, registered the 20 digit RAAU- code...So I don't know what i'm missing here.

I followed the link provided, logged into the Square-Enix Account Management System website using the same login information and once I log in, it shows my correct SE ID but then it shows "Not Registered" below that. I can't for the life of me figure out how to register my Final Fantasy XIV on the Account Management System website.

This is really frustrating me! I don't know what to do and the early access is only 2 days away!!!!

Help me!

Mashr2010
23rd Aug 2013, 02:17
This account is not the right account. You will need to register an account here: https://secure.square-enix.com/account . It's a little convoluted, but the accounts are separate. That account is what you will attach your game registration key too as well come the 27th. I hope this helps!

Mallust
23rd Aug 2013, 02:22
You need to make a account here https://secure.square-enix.com/account/app/svc/Login?cont=account&ref=cis_na_login&svcgrp=Service_SEA
Then pay close attention to the middle top area when you log in and see the User ID that is listed there, it sometimes changes from what you registered with like a number added. When you get that ID and the password from that site you use that to log into the launcher of the game. The not registered is because you haven't registered the game yet you have only use codes for the Pre- Order and Early Accesss, close to the 27th you will have to register your game and set up payment arrangements for the monthly fee. Its confusing. So fully Registering the game wont happen until the 27th. You just need to use the login ID and password you use on the above posted site in your Launcher, then on 27th come back and register the game.

Son_Wukong
23rd Aug 2013, 02:26
You need to make a account here https://secure.square-enix.com/account/app/svc/Login?cont=account&ref=cis_na_login&svcgrp=Service_SEA
Then pay close attention to the middle top area when you log in and see the User ID that is listed there, it sometimes changes from what you registered with like a number added. When you get that ID and the password from that site you use that to log into the launcher of the game. The not registered is because you haven't registered the game yet you have only use codes for the Pre- Order and Early Accesss, close to the 27th you will have to register your game and set up payment arrangements for the monthly fee. Its confusing. So fully Registering the game wont happen until the 27th. You just need to use the login ID and password you use on the above posted site in your Launcher, then on 27th come back and register the game.

But it won't allow me to log in using the information from that website, it just keeps giving me the same error message!

If SE uses different accounts for each website and it logs me in using the information from the Account Management System website, how do I get into the game once the early access begins? I won't be able to register it until the 27th.

Will it allow me to log into the client once the early access becomes available?

Mashr2010
23rd Aug 2013, 02:28
When you first look at the Account Management page, at the top it will show your Square Enix ID in a box, does that match up as well?

EDIT: Mallust beat me to it. I would suggest that you contact support for this issue, calling would be better as their emails are being super slow right now.

Mallust
23rd Aug 2013, 02:32
if you used the 18 code then the 20 digit code you and you registered on the site above, you should be set to go by just adding that id and password into the launcher, but its not going to be fully going until the 24th for early access then you fully register your game on the 27th but you should be able to log into your Launcher with the ID on that site and password. Did you download the game? You have it all registered as far as you can for now. Until the 27th when you fully register. I guess I don't understand what error your getting and when our getting. ON the site that not registered will stay there until after the 27th, but you have everything else done and should have early access.

Mallust
23rd Aug 2013, 02:33
Don't worry about he not registered under your ID on the site you cant register your game until you get the registration code. Which is another code not related to the first 2 you have used so far. If you get the box copy it will be in the box, if you get online download I'm not sure cause I always buy box copys.

Son_Wukong
23rd Aug 2013, 02:36
What I don't understand is..How do the two accounts connect to each other?

I registered my account using one ID and password and then registered my Account Management System account using the SAME user ID and password. But one account shows that i've registered the game..where as the other (the Account Management system website) shows that i'm unregistered.

I have no clue what I need to do here.

Son_Wukong
23rd Aug 2013, 02:38
Don't worry about he not registered under your ID on the site you cant register your game until you get the registration code. Which is another code not related to the first 2 you have used so far. If you get the box copy it will be in the box, if you get online download I'm not sure cause I always buy box copys.

But how do I go about registering that code, once I get it? I don't see an option to register it on the Account Management website.

Mallust
23rd Aug 2013, 02:39
You don't do anything until the 27th when you will get another code for registration on the Account Management System you are good to go for Early Access, so nothing more to do until the 27th when you will go to account management site and then register your game fully.

Mashr2010
23rd Aug 2013, 02:41
This account and the account management account, for all intents and purposes are SEPARATE. They do not have anything to do with eachother. The only thing you can do is log into this account using the Account Management account, if you made that one first.

Son_Wukong
23rd Aug 2013, 02:42
You don't do anything until the 27th when you will get another code for registration on the Account Management System you are good to go for Early Access, so nothing more to do until the 27th when you will go to account management site and then register your game fully.

But if i'm good to go, wouldn't it let me log into the client? It won't even get me that far.

Mallust
23rd Aug 2013, 02:43
Towards the bottom of account management site on the left hand side you will see a Select Service , you click that and should see like final fantasy 14, and maybe final fantasy 11, notice by the 14 it says registration not allowed yet or something I'm guessing that is where we will put registration code on the 27th. or somewhere on that site

Mashr2010
23rd Aug 2013, 02:43
A quick question, or more of an assumption, since you said 20 digit you are on PC, correct?

Mallust
23rd Aug 2013, 02:44
Have you downloaded the Launcher? and are you NA or EU?

Son_Wukong
This account and the account management account, for all intents and purposes are SEPARATE. They do not have anything to do with eachother. The only thing you can do is log into this account using the Account Management account, if you made that one first.

I did have one created first that had a different username. I deleted the account and created another that matched the user ID I had on the main website, where I registered my game.

Son_Wukong
A quick question, or more of an assumption, since you said 20 digit you are on PC, correct?

You are correct.

Mallust
23rd Aug 2013, 02:45
To download the launcher for NA its
http://www.finalfantasyxiv.com/playersdownload/na/
and for Europe I'm guessing its
http://www.finalfantasyxiv.com/playersdownload/eu/

Son_Wukong
23rd Aug 2013, 02:45
Have you downloaded the Launcher? and are you NA or EU?

I have downloaded it, and the main client. I'm NA.

Mashr2010
23rd Aug 2013, 02:47
Very well then, one more question, did you participate in the Open Beta?

Mallust
23rd Aug 2013, 02:48
Then you should be good to go on the 24th but then on the 27th you will have to go back to Account Management site and Fully Register. Mine says the same thing yours does and it will until we register on the 27th

Mallust
23rd Aug 2013, 02:49
Mashr2010 what he is wondering when you log into the account management site below your User ID it say not registered. Which none of us can fully register until the 27th. I think lol.

Son_Wukong
23rd Aug 2013, 02:50
Very well then, one more question, did you participate in the Open Beta?

I did, yes. Well, Closed Beta. It was by invite only. The Account Management System website already had my previous login information. I cancelled that account so I could create a new one that matches the information I entered on the main website.

Mallust
23rd Aug 2013, 02:53
OK when you log into the launcher not the site but the launcher with your account management ID and password what does it say?

Mashr2010
23rd Aug 2013, 02:54
I did, yes. Well, Closed Beta. It was by invite only. The Account Management System website already had my previous login information. I cancelled that account so I could create a new one that matches the information I entered on the main website.

So you did not participate in the Open Beta then? Hmmm, I'm starting to notice a pattern of people that did not participate in the final phase of the beta (the Open Beta) and having this log in issue. I suggest contacting support, so you can explain the situation to them and hopefully get the issue resolved. I suggest doing it by phone, rather than email.

Mashr2010 what he is wondering when you log into the account management site below your User ID it say not registered. Which none of us can fully register until the 27th. I think lol.

I've been gathering a lot of information from the threads the last couple days, and I've begun to see a pattern emerge in regards to this error in particular, that's why I was asking seeming unrelated questions.

Mallust
23rd Aug 2013, 02:54
Hope you didn't cancel after you registered the 18 digit code and the 20 digit code. I wouldn't know how to help if that is the case,but you should be able to log inot the launcher but it wont do anything until the 24th.

Mallust
23rd Aug 2013, 02:56
The question comes up cause people are confusing the 18 digit code and the 20 digit code as full registration when on the 27th you will have to come back and enter another code somewhere to fully register and set up payment plans for the monthly fee etc..

Mallust
23rd Aug 2013, 02:58
As I have said many times before I have played every MMO in the pass 20 years or so and I have never seen so many codes for one game lol. Most of my experience has been buy the game enter registration code and go not two other codes and 3 different websites to go too lol

Mashr2010
23rd Aug 2013, 02:59
As I have said many times before I have played every MMO in the pass 20 years or so and I have never seen so many codes for one game lol. Most of my experience has been buy the game enter registration code and go not two other codes and 3 different websites to go too lol

This will hopefully be toned down a bit once the Mog Station launches and everything Final Fantasy XIV related is consolidated on the one website.

Son_Wukong
23rd Aug 2013, 03:01
OK when you log into the launcher not the site but the launcher with your account management ID and password what does it say?

"You could not log in because the service account in question is not registered. If you would like to log in to the service, please log in to the square enix account management system and register the service account." This is the account I created AFTER entering in both the 6/3/6/3 key and the 20-digit key.

Mallust
23rd Aug 2013, 03:02
Yeah I hope so, but this is what is confusing most of the people at the moment getting Preorder Code, and Early Access Code , confused with registering the game which it don't until the 27th when you register your game with a code out of the box or I imagine if you order download it will be sent to you, but I use box copys cause I don't trust game companys to send me a code lol.

Son_Wukong
23rd Aug 2013, 03:03
Hope you didn't cancel after you registered the 18 digit code and the 20 digit code. I wouldn't know how to help if that is the case,but you should be able to log inot the launcher but it wont do anything until the 24th.

I did, but the original Account Management System account I had still showed "unregistered" under the SE ID box. Do you think I should just cancel the Pre-Order, buy a new one and start over from scratch?

Mallust
23rd Aug 2013, 03:04
I'm at a lost Son sorry but if you already put in the codes then canceled the account to make an new one to match something else then you will probably have to contact Square.

Mallust
23rd Aug 2013, 03:05
I'm not sure Son sorry,

Mallust
23rd Aug 2013, 03:07
Just if you do start over remember the account management page is going to say unregistered until the game is fully registered on the 27th. You can try calling them at this number but it is very long wait times 18587907529

Mallust
23rd Aug 2013, 03:09
But I'm positive that is why you are getting that error cause it preordered and early access under the other account you deleted.

Son_Wukong
23rd Aug 2013, 03:13
But I'm positive that is why you are getting that error cause it preordered and early access under the other account you deleted.
What I don't understand is, how do they link up to each other? When registering, do you get prompted to sign into the Account Management System first?

Mallust
23rd Aug 2013, 03:16
By all rights which they didn't explain you should start your account at the account management page first, then use the code, but I don't know how the link your asking about works it just does it lol.

Mashr2010
23rd Aug 2013, 03:18
What I don't understand is, how do they link up to each other? When registering, do you get prompted to sign into the Account Management System first?

When you registered the 20 digit code, you should have been sent to the Account Management log in, if you clicked the link on the same page you were given the 20 digit code on. Did you do it that way or some other way?