PDA

View Full Version : Tomb raider 3 ... I wonder why?

total_inferno
30th May 2004, 01:02
is it because the concept of another tomb raider game seemed so odd at the time, as where i lived both tombraider 2 and 3 were released at the same tiem (TR 3 being released earlier than US release) or is it just because i quit from the very first level as I just couldnt figure out what to do and the concept of an "internet walkthrough" didn't cross my mind....

I hope to play tomb raider 3 one day as i feel i missed out on something, though i heard it is not the best it certianly would have a few 'moments" that would make my jaw drop. hopefuly I will find it on the store shelves and find enough will to try it again.

I am writing this listening to the tomb raider 3 theme ... which by the way IS jaw dropping.. as any other tomb raider peice ;)

jso2897
30th May 2004, 01:53
You can't miss out on TR 3 - it's incredible. But get ready for a real trek - it's longer and harder than any other TR game. Has a couple of tough bosses, too.

EddyBones
30th May 2004, 01:56
Yeah, it was a great game (though I haven't even finished it myself).

BTW, I like your sig, total_inferno. Iria was a cool series.

TheBoo
30th May 2004, 01:59
Just to get a taste, you can download the South Pacific and India demos from Stella's site. (http://www.tombraiders.net/stella/downloads.html#demos)

Aquarius
31st May 2004, 01:07
TRIII is the best! Don't miss out on all of the great moments, and the return of an "old friend". ;)

Tahrqa
31st May 2004, 10:21
Originally posted by jso2897
You can't miss out on TR 3 - it's incredible. But get ready for a real trek - it's longer and harder than any other TR game. Has a couple of tough bosses, too.

It is indeed a great game. but the longest and hardest I think is TR4. :confused:
Still TR3 is the first one I finished and it's the one who made me play all the others and the one eho made my a great TR-fan. You shouldn't miss it. ;)
Don't let your sell coninvced by others it is good or bad; play it and make up your own opinion. ;)
Besides every TR game surprised me somehow, so I can't say one is better than the other. Each one of them has something apart.

Have fun and let your self guided bt Lara through her adventures! :p