PDA

View Full Version : Do u think Catherine Bell from Jag looks hto enough if Angelina left? photo.

nbs1243
29th May 2004, 11:05
Do you think Catherine Bell from Jag looks hto enough if Angelina left? She might ahve to learn how to at English and all that. She still looks fairly young.

http://images.celebpicgallery.com/catherine_bell/catherine_bell1_004.jpg

Remember, never download never click YES never visit nudity websites if you're under 21.

nbs1243
29th May 2004, 11:14
OH yes, never click on any pop ups with yes, because some people I know were stupid enough to do so, so it hanged up and called an overseas call via modem to an ISP overseas. huge phone bill. That was dumb of them.

LaraAngelOfDarkness
29th May 2004, 23:20
I'm sorry but NO! She looks nothing like Lara at all. It seems you are only going by breast size with this choice which is not the way to go with choosing a replacement. I would rather them to never make another movie again if Angelina didn't return.

GoranAgar
30th May 2004, 08:48
Originally posted by nbs1243
She might ahve to learn how to at English and all that.
I didn't notice anything wrong with her English. :rolleyes:

dhama
30th May 2004, 09:04
CGI...... that's all i'm going to say (apart from that bit and this..)

nbs1243
30th May 2004, 12:26
Yes, you're right. CGI would be great. however, I thought, maybe a CGI and a live action movie at the same time, without budget restraints of course.

nbs1243
31st May 2004, 15:21
Oh yes. She's American. WEll, you know, Lara has to British and all that. Well, a lot of peasants' tax money went into Lara's billions (bank account)

Originally posted by GoranAgar
I didn't notice anything wrong with her English. :rolleyes:

midroth
1st Jun 2004, 11:47
Remember, never download never click YES never visit nudity websites if you're under 21.
Never download/click? ...yes.
Never visit under 21? ...here is 18 legal and in the country "around the corner" 16!
And Catherine is really yes, but as Lara a no. Mabe we should look for an unknown actress. A new face. Also I think the "Dark Angel" (Jessica Alba) would be able to make the job.

GoranAgar
1st Jun 2004, 12:02
Originally posted by midroth
Also I think the "Dark Angel" (Jessica Alba) would be able to make the job.
Nah, not really. She somehow always looks tiny.

midroth
1st Jun 2004, 12:18
Originally posted by GoranAgar
Nah, not really. She somehow always looks tiny. Auch wieder wahr...

Nerevar
1st Jun 2004, 16:04
Hot enough?* Your sole criteria for a thespian's aptitude for portraying L.Croft** consequently comes down to his or her hotness - this nomenclature covers actors as well as actresses - under the maxim 'If hot, then good replacement'. Is this a correct interpretation? If so, thespians such as G.Anderson, U.Thurman, L.Tyler, J.L.Hewitt, D.van Dyke, S.Connery, K.Reeves et al. would - provided you would label them 'hot' - be an equally suitable replacement. Or would the thespian need to fulfil further - unlisted and thus unknown - criteria, such as being - or at least appearing - female and sharing one - or possibly more - physical and/or mental attributes with L.Croft? If this be the case, your query should be interpreted as: Do u think Catherine Bell from Jag would be a suitable replacement for Angelina [Jolie] provided another movie was scheduled and aforementioned actress declined the role as L.Croft***. I can't provide an answer before I at least know the question.

(*) For the remainder of this post I shall presume you intend to write 'hot', notwithstanding 'hto' is used twice, thence I can only hypothesise that you have this adjective and not some abbreviation in mind.
(**) Once again I can only hypothesise: I am under the impression you want to inquire whether this community feels C.Bell would be a suitable replacement for A.Jolie, and not whether aforementioned actress would be hot provided A.Jolie left (the states?, her house?, her role as L.Croft?), but not hot prior to this.
(***) Your phonetics have, so far as I have been able to, been preserved.

Jewell
2nd Jun 2004, 00:45
Originally posted by LaraAngelOfDarkness
I'm sorry but NO! She looks nothing like Lara at all. It seems you are only going by breast size with this choice which is not the way to go with choosing a replacement. I would rather them to never make another movie again if Angelina didn't return.

I second that!

And Nerevar, I couldn't have said it better. Thanks for bringing some intelligence and gramatical correctness to the post. ;)

lara forever
26th Jun 2004, 23:22
Originally posted by Nerevar
Hot enough?* Your sole criteria for a thespian's aptitude for portraying L.Croft** consequently comes down to his or her hotness - this nomenclature covers actors as well as actresses - under the maxim 'If hot, then good replacement'. Is this a correct interpretation? If so, thespians such as G.Anderson, U.Thurman, L.Tyler, J.L.Hewitt, D.van Dyke, S.Connery, K.Reeves et al. would - provided you would label them 'hot' - be an equally suitable replacement. Or would the thespian need to fulfil further - unlisted and thus unknown - criteria, such as being - or at least appearing - female and sharing one - or possibly more - physical and/or mental attributes with L.Croft? If this be the case, your query should be interpreted as: Do u think Catherine Bell from Jag would be a suitable replacement for Angelina [Jolie] provided another movie was scheduled and aforementioned actress declined the role as L.Croft***. I can't provide an answer before I at least know the question.

(*) For the remainder of this post I shall presume you intend to write 'hot', notwithstanding 'hto' is used twice, thence I can only hypothesise that you have this adjective and not some abbreviation in mind.
(**) Once again I can only hypothesise: I am under the impression you want to inquire whether this community feels C.Bell would be a suitable replacement for A.Jolie, and not whether aforementioned actress would be hot provided A.Jolie left (the states?, her house?, her role as L.Croft?), but not hot prior to this.
(***) Your phonetics have, so far as I have been able to, been preserved.

Gee Nerevar , i bet your a hit with the ladies :rolleyes:

lara forever
26th Jun 2004, 23:32
Cheryl Tweedy from the british girlband (girls aloud) would be good shes twenty`ish , already british , and recently was fined for flooring a nightclub loo attendent , so shes got attitude too :)

I would show you a picture but i still haven`t the faintest idea how to get them on here :confused:

Oh and the actress diane lane would be good if they can make her look a bit younger :p

lara forever
26th Jun 2004, 23:44
Catherine bell was actually born in london :p , so maybe she could easily get the accent back , what am i on about she looks nothing like her , sorry nbs :) Nice jugs though...

shantal2501
21st Jul 2004, 17:58
what the heck are you doing with a picture like that and yes they do look alike and i like her english

John Carter
21st Jul 2004, 22:55
Oh yes. She's American. WEll, you know, Lara has to British and all that. Well, a lot of peasants' tax money went into Lara's billions (bank account)

Eh? Wherever did you get the idea that the British aristocracy amassed it's money through tax revenues, other than for the immediate royal family?

Most of them took advantage of their traditional positions and network of influence in English society in the 18th and 19th century to become owners of profitable business enterprises, and their ancestors before them got to be nobility by more effectively slicing and dicing the opposition than other brigands. Some of them were particularly clever commoners who were better wool traders and merchants than others, and who, when rich enough, got a legal title for supporting the other earlier nobles with money when those had squandered that which they had inherited.

nbs1243
22nd Jul 2004, 11:07
Just kidding of course.

Originally posted by John Carter
Eh? Wherever did you get the idea that the British aristocracy amassed it's money through tax revenues, other than for the immediate royal family?

Most of them took advantage of their traditional positions and network of influence in English society in the 18th and 19th century to become owners of profitable business enterprises, and their ancestors before them got to be nobility by more effectively slicing and dicing the opposition than other brigands. Some of them were particularly clever commoners who were better wool traders and merchants than others, and who, when rich enough, got a legal title for supporting the other earlier nobles with money when those had squandered that which they had inherited.

John Carter
22nd Jul 2004, 16:31
Just kidding of course.

Kidding with history majors is a course of action devoid of fun. ;)