PDA

View Full Version : magcover: Jolie: Shavemyheadbald,50tattoos,3lovers,7kids

nbs1243
21st May 2004, 18:00
I saw a magazine cover stating that in 3 years' time, she's gonna shave her head bald, get fifty tattos, get three lovers, and have seven kids. What???

eurisko
22nd May 2004, 14:06
yeah, I flicked through that article between lectures. I don't remember it word for word but I seem to recall she mentioned that in three years she'd like to have a shaved head, more tattoos, more lovers and more kids.

It's Angelina - who knows what's going through her mind? ;)

In three years time, I'd like to have five dogs, a crabarium of 2500 hermit crabs and live in a flet, but I'm just joking around too ;)

nbs1243
22nd May 2004, 18:00
Gee, I sure hope she hasn't gone nutty and gotten so many tattoos she'll join the He11's ange1s or something. Maybe her Lara suits are always 100 percent skin covered.

eurisko
27th May 2004, 08:35
nah, I'm sure she was probably just joking around :)

nbs1243
27th May 2004, 15:21
Hope so.

You know, she sometimes becomes a eral punk and does some gangster stuff sometimes.

TheBoo
29th May 2004, 00:39
IMHO: Sometimes people (esp. those who depend on media exposure for a living) say or do wierd things just so they can get (media) attention and stay in the public spotlight. The more shocking or wierd, the better. Did she really mean that or was that an attempt to get quoted and get some attention? Who knows? Or cares?

I guess you can tell I'm not an AJ fan.

eurisko
1st Jun 2004, 03:56
Or, she could be sick of the same inane questions over and over and over again, and so she didn't take it seriously and thought she'd say something weird to amuse herself :)

nbs1243
1st Jun 2004, 18:47
What's am IMHO?

Yeah. You're right. She might be saying something just to amuse herself. If people nag nag and all that, you might pretend to say something weird. Yes, good theory. Or maybe she just wants the meda attention.

Jewell
2nd Jun 2004, 00:40
IMHO= In My Humble Opinion

And IMO (;)): It sounds to me like it's an errant though passing through her mind. I doubt she'd do it... then again.. it is AJ, so anything is possible. I'm a huge fan, but I'm content to wait and find out. :)