PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye TR..

lara_n_kurtis
12th May 2004, 19:16
dnt woz ppl my thread doesnt mean TR is going - but eventually it will. What dya think a good send off would be?
I know u lot have gr8 ideas

(personally anything with k.t + lara - im happy) <<<((Dnt hate me for saying dat:( ))

Invincible
13th May 2004, 02:48
http://img63.photobucket.com/albums/v191/no1inparticular/weirdthread.gif

She DOESN't need any1 to help her or ANYthing for that ,matter.
She's an independant,strong and beautifull woman who can do her own buisness by HERSELF.That's why people like her for,and she's very respected for that.I really admire the way she is alwayz in TR,thank u very much!!!

Kurt ape-what can i say about that p****y.He can ROT in Hell for all I care,he's good for street h0*o.I think if Lara ever had partner in crime it should be some1 like Karel and not some sleazy **** like Kurtis. :mad: Yuck!!!!!

So yes,I hate u for what ya said ,hehe ;) :D :rolleyes:

lara_n_kurtis
13th May 2004, 15:53
*cough* my opinion! hello im not slaggin u off urs. used to think ur opinions were safe but now .........wateva

Invincible
14th May 2004, 01:13
I didn't mean it like THAT,lOl,but that was something that I think and personal opinion.

....nothing to worry about dude/ette!! :) :D

lara_n_kurtis
14th May 2004, 20:36
soz, dude/ette wateva u are! ;)
anyways , any suggestions, ppl ur telling me u cant think of a good ending for the last TR game - if and wen it comes

Invincible
15th May 2004, 01:05
I think ending that AoD had was just too plain ridicilous and it had that really strong story during the whole game so I was really dissapointed to se it very short PLUs stu*id.I think she should just eye the blade-thingy,do a little "Pfft,I don't give a d*mn for that ape-perv.Let him bleed to death,hehe " kinda thing,and just do her own buisness like she was used to.

BTW,the game would also be longer and more Larish like if 3 levels warent WASTED on kuuuuuuuurtiiiiiiis :rolleyes: :mad: :D

NOW THAT's what I was hoping for.....! :cool: :)

Savages_Wolf
15th May 2004, 01:15
I havent even gotten to kurtis yet and i aint looking forward to it, something tells me ill be like wtf gimme lara back I dont wanna play this fool! I hope its just Lara from now on in the new coming games!

TR = Lara end of story.

Wolfy

midroth
15th May 2004, 11:27
Originally posted by Invincible
http://img63.photobucket.com/albums/v191/no1inparticular/weirdthread.gif

She DOESN't need any1 to help her or ANYthing for that ,matter.
She's an independant,strong and beautifull woman who can do her own buisness by HERSELF.
[...]

Kurt ape-what can i say about that p****y.He can ROT in Hell ...
[...]

My opinion.

lara_n_kurtis
15th May 2004, 21:12
this is obviously gonna change into a kurtis slaggin off thread. which i dnt want- since i like kurtis -soz my opinion.
can we just get bck to the subject - that wat would be a good send off for lara - IF tr ends.

Invincible
15th May 2004, 23:24
http://img63.photobucket.com/albums/v191/no1inparticular/LaraCroftInitials.gif <<----- "I'm the Queen of the Tombs baby!"

:D ;)

AnUbIs985
17th May 2004, 09:48
I liked Kurtis but if he's gonna be on TR7, he needs some work on the movements, attack etc+ a good shower:D
Ps- check out Lara's new hobby in the TR Legacy (my fanfic:))