PDA

View Full Version : Invitation to a party help

KillerMode
12th May 2004, 02:09
hey guys, i already beat this mission, but i used the fiberwire on everybody. now i want to try it by using the poison and champayne glass. i have figured out how to pour the poison in the glass, but cannot figure ouut how to get the general to drink it. so my question is...

how do i give the poisoned champayne glass to the general?

Bi-Turbo
12th May 2004, 05:01
Just give it to the general as he occasionally come out to the ballroom. He says "Ahhh, more drinks!" Runs to the washroom throws up and dies. Just go infront of him with the champagne glass out.

Kaaboom
21st May 2004, 23:29
I played through the geame twice, but never have worked out, how to poison the champagne... I also didn't work out how to get the GPS thing into the fish...
In Contracts these things worled finde for me :)

monkeynuts
22nd May 2004, 11:59
Hi, Killer....when u have the glass and poison with u go into an empty room where no one can see you and a pop up will instruct u to poison the glass. Make sure u r in a room where the General is walking about. Then exit the room and go close to him. he will take the glass from u. Hightail it outta there and let nature takes its course.

monkeynuts
22nd May 2004, 12:03
To get the GPS into the fish...when u enter the main building near where the kitchen is, work your way to the back of the garage and enter the door..the 1st door on your right...go inside and there's a fish there..make sure u have a knife,cut open the fish and place the GPS inside,then take the fish and stealthily place it on the table where the female waitress will take it to the target.

pmpdoutdrtbkr
22nd May 2004, 16:12
I was wondering if anyone could help me with my problem. For some reason my game keeps crashing for no reason. It does not give me any error messages when I get kicked back to the desktop. I updated the video drivers and I know my Video card is top of the line. So does anyone know what I could do? Thanks, Pmp

monkeynuts
22nd May 2004, 16:33
try looking for a patch.

pmpdoutdrtbkr
22nd May 2004, 19:29
I did....and i downloaded the update for the game but nothing. I have done an extensive search to and I come up with nothing. I just wish freaking Eidos would have better support.

KillerMode
23rd May 2004, 18:11
alright guys thanks, i gave the champayne to the general, but it was really messy. as soon as he died i was blasted away.

are yall talkin about Invitation to a party when yall mention a fish and a GPS? what is a GPS and is the fish out in plain sight or is it in a cubby?

14th Jul 2004, 17:09
Invitation to a party:
You must be in a waiter outfit (can be found in basement). Select the champagne (Found in kitchen in basement), and then select the poison when in a safe place. Simply walk to the general and he will take the glass, drink it, run into the bathroom and die there.

Tracking Hayamoto:
When you're by the fish in a room near the kitchen, cut it. Then sneak/walk to the small plates in the kitchen when the chef is outside. "Place transmitter" and "Place poisoned fish." Then hide and wait till it is served to Hayamoto jr.