PDA

View Full Version : I need help

bumb1ebee
8th May 2004, 21:08
Um Crystal/Edios people, I'm in need of help. I like this game a lot, but I'm stuck at this one place and I don't know what to do.

Ok, I just met the nurse that helped the cute hamster and I'm back in the main hub area. I'm supposed to power up the elevator but I don't know how.

bumb1ebee
8th May 2004, 21:28
By the way, I'm aware of this "toxic goo" that I'm supposed to be contaminated with but the thing won't let me. It says that it has to be recharged properly (I think) and I don't know how. Maybe I'm supposed to go into the door where the green light is before powering the elevator? I'm confused, please reply!

bumb1ebee
14th May 2004, 03:41
Umm... Why isn't anyone replying? I need help!

Why do I need help? Because this game is so poorly made that it is hard to figure out. I paid $30 (WHY?!) for this game and therefore I wish to finish it. I don't feel like spending another hour running around the building with no freaking clue as to what to do. If any moderator or whatever would be so kind as to point me in the right direction, I would greatly appreciate it.

I would ask other people but I'm confident that I'm one in 2 people in this ENTIRE world that is playing Whiplash right now. And I'm not about to pay money for any Eidos help line either.