PDA

View Full Version : T.r 2 Is Killing Me.. Can Someone Help

JOSEPH KELLY
27th Apr 2004, 22:33
IN T.R.2 AT THE TIBETAN FOOTHILLS, WHEN YOU HAVE THE SNOWMOBIL AND JUMP OVER THE WALL BY USING THE CENTER RAMP, U TURN LEFT AND SOMEWHERE THERE IS A LADDER TO CLIMB, TO PULL THE LEVER TO OPEN A GATE... WHERE IS IT! IVE BEEN ALL OVER THIS SCREEN...

Invincible
27th Apr 2004, 23:57
I know I had a lever trouble once,and checked numerous walkthroughs,but they'r NOT good if u just can't se the darn thing.
*checking the walkthough for Dagger Of Xian-Tibetan Foothills*

Oh,i think you'r talking about this 1(it's pretty easy to find just explore more :P
BTW:Did u know that u can do the wholeee level on foot.On stella's walkthough i saw that.She must try everything and anything:rolleyes: :eek:

"Continue on, jumping the next large gap using the ramps on the left. Follow the left passage until you come to a chasm with two openings ahead, separated by a stone pillar. Get off the snowmobile and follow the right wall on foot.Pick up 2 pairs of grenades lying on the ground near an ice ladder and then climb up the ladder and pull the switch to open a gate ahead. Two bad guys come out,climb down and take care of them. Take their small medipak and M-16 clips before getting back on your snowmobile."

There is your problemsoLVED,hehe ;)

tr6king
23rd May 2004, 02:26
I couldt do that part either so I had a friend play that part the part when the thugs with snowmobiles that shoot is also hard.