PDA

View Full Version : Tomb Raider 2 - Randomly exploding Lara?

RebeL_fARmeR
26th Apr 2004, 12:25
Memories are a but vague now but I seem to recall this happeneing twice. Once definitely, twice possibly.

While playing Tomb Raider 2, has Lara ever blown up on you for no reason? A little explosion and she flies off in about 16 bits?

I remember the first time very clearly, I was shuffling around in the valley with the T-Rex's in it (The Great Wall) I see the first T-Rex, I turn and run, jump, KABOOM... Lara BLEW UP! I'm sitting there looking at the screen thinking "Duh?":confused:
I have vague memories of the same accident happening in Bartolli's Hideout too.

I know there's a cheat that actually makes her nuke on command but on these occasions she's blown up on her own accord, I never did any of that light a flare and turn around 3 times business or anything.

Strange, maybe she just had a super-strength Chicken Tikka Masala for lunch and it wasn't sitting too good!

Lud*s Gate
26th Apr 2004, 14:26
I can't say that I recall Lara ever blowing up randomly while I was playing Tomb Raider II. Here's the code though for you or anyone who would like to try blowing up Lara on purpose:

Destroy Lara Code: Walk one step forward, take one step backward, turn around three full times, and then do a backward jump.

thanhkim
27th Apr 2004, 00:46
I have never had Lar blow up but maybe it's all the baked beans she's been eating???? Poor Lar what she has to go through.:rolleyes:

WesternWhiteWolf
28th Apr 2004, 21:30
She's never blown up of her own accord when I play, but I have used the destroy Lara code out of curiosity.