PDA

View Full Version : FFXIV: 30 Day Free Trial Period

Voxinabox
22nd Aug 2013, 12:30
Most MMOs do this where the first month or something like that is free for first time users. Will this game have the same thing?

Amcathra
22nd Aug 2013, 12:30
yes, you get a 30 day free trial once you enter you gamecode after the 27th.

SinisJecht
22nd Aug 2013, 12:31
Yes, you receive 30 days free game time upon registering your game.

Voxinabox
22nd Aug 2013, 12:34
*Insert victory dance here*

View_Ryuuzoku
22nd Aug 2013, 12:44
Don't 1.0 players get 14 days instead of 30 days? Or is it the full 30 regardless of account type?

SinisJecht
22nd Aug 2013, 12:46
No I think I read somewhere that they get 14+30 so they get extra free game time.

Amcathra
22nd Aug 2013, 12:53
Don't 1.0 players get 14 days instead of 30 days? Or is it the full 30 regardless of account type?

Version 1.0 players get free playtime until 7th of September. They dont have to buy a new game, but they need to enter a subscription plan to continue play after this date.

If they have bought a new game or a upgrade to version 2.0 Collectors edition, they will get 30 days.

Users that had collectors edition for version 1.0 will also get version 2.0 collectors items delivered by moogle on the 27th

Ziah05
22nd Aug 2013, 13:20
in order to play ff arr do i have to put in a credit card, even when they said time cards will be available? or will i just be able to play into launch because i have 30 free days? im so confused xD
any response will be much appreciated. Yes im a new account so im positive ill get the 30 days

Amcathra
22nd Aug 2013, 13:22
in order to play ff arr do i have to put in a credit card, even when they said time cards will be available? or will i just be able to play into launch because i have 30 free days? im so confused xD
any response will be much appreciated. Yes im a new account so im positive ill get the 30 days

On the 27th of August you will be able to register your gamecode (the code that comes with the physical copy) at https://secure.square-enix.com. The registration process for 30day gametime and collectors edition items doesnt open until the 27th

Mircius
22nd Aug 2013, 13:22
Yes, first month free.

Ziah05
22nd Aug 2013, 13:24
ok thanks so much :)

Gryph0n
26th Aug 2013, 21:42
So I thought buying Collectors edition would get me at least 30days game time and I only have the trial period of 4 days. Am I missing something here or do I have to buy time?

iAmEcchi
26th Aug 2013, 22:00
You'll get the 30Day once you enter your CE code that SE gave you. ( They're currently sending them out )

sellako
27th Aug 2013, 00:41
You'll get the 30Day once you enter your CE code that SE gave you. ( They're currently sending them out )

Does this apply to the FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn [PC DOWNLOAD] too? On my account it says i also have 4 days of trial, will squarenix send me some kind of code to input there so i can get more game time (i though buying the game would already give me a trial of 30 days ) or do i have to buy time already? The only codes i got here with me are the ones i used to register for early acess, one was 18 digits long and the other 20 digits long.

iAmEcchi
27th Aug 2013, 00:48
Does this apply to the FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn [PC DOWNLOAD] too? On my account it says i also have 4 days of trial, will squarenix send me some kind of code to input there so i can get more game time (i though buying the game would already give me a trial of 30 days ) or do i have to buy time already?

Yes, it should be in your email tomorrow.

sellako
27th Aug 2013, 01:04
Yes, it should be in your email tomorrow.

Allright, thank you for the fast reply :)

tonyf3939
27th Aug 2013, 08:57
so on my ps3 version its showing i only have a 3 day trial left. thought anyone whos never play ff14 before got 30 days free? also where do i input the code on the back of the half manual? do you put that in on psn store or where? i mean this is my first ff mmo so im not sure what to do. is early access going on for 3 more days then it converts to the 30 days?

Celiwen
27th Aug 2013, 21:02
I'm having trouble finding straight forward information on this so if anyone could clarify I'd be grateful!

My Mog Station account says that I have 3 free days, but I should receive 30 free days from purchasing the game. Is there a code or activation button I'm supposed to use to get this? Links to the correct pages if necessary would be helpful.

~Thanks!

Eihder
27th Aug 2013, 21:27
Curious about this too, but with all that is hitting the fan i am sure they are too knee deep to answer. Their lack of any communication on the various issues does not bode well for the game.

sellako
27th Aug 2013, 21:39
I'm having trouble finding straight forward information on this so if anyone could clarify I'd be grateful!

My Mog Station account says that I have 3 free days, but I should receive 30 free days from purchasing the game. Is there a code or activation button I'm supposed to use to get this? Links to the correct pages if necessary would be helpful.
~Thanks!

Well i purchased a digital download standard edition NA of the game, so today i received another email from Digital River giving me another 18 digits key ( i dont know what i have to do with this since i already have my preorder key and got the mogle cap and the caith sith doll minion ) and a 20 digits key named "digital rights code", with this new code i went up to https://secure.square-enix.com/account/app/svc/Login?cont=account&request=mogstation and redeemed my new code there, that gave me more 30 days of game time and changed my account status from "None" to "standard windows" with the option to upgrade it to the collectors edition. If you are from EU i dont know who sends the codes im sure it isnt digital river but you should receive an email with a new code to input on your squarenix management account the same way you got your pre purchased/early acess code. If you purchased a physical copy then when you receive it you will have your new code in there.

ViperX720
27th Aug 2013, 21:44
Well i purchased a digital download standard edition NA of the game, so today i received another email from Digital River giving me another 18 digits key ( i dont know what i have to do with this since i already have my preorder key and got the mogle cap and the caith sith doll minion ) and a 20 digits key named "digital rights code", with this new code i went up to https://secure.square-enix.com/account/app/svc/Login?cont=account&request=mogstation and redeemed my new code there, that gave me more 30 days of game time and changed my account status from "None" to "standard windows" with the option to upgrade it to the collectors edition. If you are from EU i dont know who sends the codes im sure it isnt digital river but you should received a email with a new code to input on your squarenix management account the same way you got your pre purchased/early acess code. If you purchased a physical copy then when you receive it you will have your new code in there.

Yes this is correct, the early access code you got is different from the Launch code. The early access code gives you 3 days time and the preorder items. At some stage over the next few days you will receive the proper launch code which you will have to enter in as well, you will then see your time go up another 30 days and any items you might have attached to that purchase (I.e. collector's edition items). Hope that helps! Always remember to check your spam folder for any of the Square Enix emails as well!

tonyf3939
28th Aug 2013, 03:28
i had no issue with redeeming my pre order code last night and downloading the early access client. then when i put in disc it did what it did. my code on the back of my book wouldnt work until later today. when it did it downloaded the game yet again. which one is the actual full game? how do i get my free 30 days? it says i still only have 3 days trial left. im on ps3 version. none of it makes sense and its sowing to copies of ff14 under my games, one from early access code and one from registration leaflet that was packed in game. can someone please help me with this.

Hippy_Pickle
28th Aug 2013, 07:33
If you had the disc then you didn't have to download the client, that was for people doing the early access before they got their copies delivered. In the booklet it gives details on how to setup the 30 days (on page 3). There's a PS3 voucher to redeem and then you have to go to the website mentioned to use registration code. This is more than likely the SE management page https://secure.square-enix.com/account/app/svc/Login?cont=account&ref=cis_na_login&svcgrp=Service_SEA or you could register the game at the Mog Station https://secure.square-enix.com/account/app/svc/Login?cont=account&request=mogstation

Several people yesterday were saying the registration was working on the Mog Station but not the SE management site.

Celiwen
28th Aug 2013, 15:35
Great! Thanks for the info! Also +10 for including the link in your answer! I just got my second round of codes. Anyone have any idea what the second 18-digit code does?

ttuskey
28th Aug 2013, 15:56
I figured it out. You get another email, from "Webhelp V4" with another code. "Digital Rights". It's 20 characters.

Digital Rights: XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX (I used THIS one).
XXXXX-XXX-XXXXXX-XXX (Don't know what THIS is)

Log into SE, go to MOG Station for your account and "Add Platform" (before this, only your Early Access is registered, hence the 3 days).
Enter the 20 char code, and now your Mog Station looks like this:

Account Type
Collector's Edition

Service Account Status

Standard
Remaining Days : 32 days (Free Trial Period)
Automatic Renewal
Bonus
You have no Veteran Rewards.
. Other Received Bonus Items
・Cait Sith Doll
・Moogle Cap
・Helm of Light
・Baby Behemoth
・Behemoth Barding
・Coeurl Bell

doublemoon
2nd Sep 2013, 15:01
Bought this game before early access, but never played since I didn't receive my registration code due to the hotmail blocking stuff. And now still can't play because of this constantly error (2002,1017,90009 etc). I do think SE at least should give us another 30 days free trail because of their poor services.

Hippy_Pickle
2nd Sep 2013, 15:10
Bought this game before early access, but never played since I didn't receive my registration code due to the hotmail blocking stuff. And now still can't play because of this constantly error (2002,1017,90009 etc). I do think SE at least should give us another 30 days free trail because of their poor services.

Ain't going to happen really is it, you haven't been unable to log in for 30 days yet so why would they give 30 days extra? They are giving the first week (7 days) back to everyone because they should hopefully resolve some of the issues by this Wednesday, I take that as a blessing myself and I'm thankful they have offered something, even if most think that is not enough.

Viv1084
2nd Sep 2013, 15:42
I also think they need to log out people who aren't active, like other MMOs. I'm sure this is not helping the full server situation. These people leave their characters logged in day and night when they aren't playing just to save their spot. This shouldnt be allowed. Square-Enix definately shouldn't be on holiday or weekend time. They should have prepared to have people working around the clock to keep their customers happy on a game that was so anticipated by the fans. Now we sit at a login screen getting errors all day.... It better be fixed soon, or this is one MMO I won't be paying a subscription for....

robbie_muk
2nd Sep 2013, 19:18
hey i've finally just received my copy of FFxiv registered it up and what i cant evan play the game i have been waiting all summer to play as there is no space on any server, i get a 30 day subscription i'm not going to be able to sit on my ps3 all day hoping to eventually get logged in i have paid GOOD MONEY to play a good game, are SE going to extend the free subscription for us?, not happy SE!! not happy at all!!

jenny1
3rd Sep 2013, 00:53
so does anyone think that square enix is going to let us keep the thirty day free subscription that came with the game due to the complications of not being able to log in

jenny1
3rd Sep 2013, 00:56
i'm thinking its a waste of a free 30 days when we cant get on and then expect us to pay a monthly fee on top of it..... I think they should keep it free until they solve the situation so when we do start paying monthly fees we can actually play the game for what we are paying for

jenny1
3rd Sep 2013, 00:58
lets see how many yes's we can get for the free play until it's fixed and let the publisher know how upset we all are

SGT_Lightning
3rd Sep 2013, 01:10
They mentioned we'd get a free week for all the trouble...

I mean, I JUST got into the game after 7+ hours of trying, no turbos, no login bots, just pressing and repressing Start and Enter world... XD

Nyxa75
3rd Sep 2013, 02:34
They mentioned we'd get a free week for all the trouble...

I mean, I JUST got into the game after 7+ hours of trying, no turbos, no login bots, just pressing and repressing Start and Enter world... XD

I'm happy for you and for everyone else that has been able to log in, I havent been able to play since the afternoon of the 31st. Yes I'd ike to see something more than just the 7 days that the are "giving" us. I know I can go into the JP server, but when I tried making a char all the servers were locked for new chars.

TheRealKraggy
3rd Sep 2013, 07:24
The Dev Tracker is a good place to look for answers to common issues:

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/search.php?searchid=11148868

In there you'll find these links:

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/73680-Further-Details-on-Access-Restrictions

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/76132-Login-Issue-Update

Those were posted by the guy in charge, it explains why the current problems exist, what SE is doing about it and when, and what they're considering in the way of a trial extension. I suggest you keep your eye on the Tracker and also Lodestone for further information and also lurk in the game forums (you'll only be able to post in the Tech Support forum till you have a level 15 character):

http://eu.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/

xlostsoulsx
3rd Sep 2013, 07:29
30 days is for free...... You can pretty much level up really quick within 30 days

Nyxa75
3rd Sep 2013, 16:15
30 days is for free...... You can pretty much level up really quick within 30 days

you can only level if you can get into the game

Connort226
3rd Sep 2013, 16:22
Hi, i'm thinking about trying out FFXIV, i was wondering if you get 30 days free when you buy the game,
If you do would you suggest waiting for the servers to be fixed to get the most of my money.

Thanks in advance

Passed
3rd Sep 2013, 16:25
The game released a week ago and the server upgrades are tonight. Therefore the 7 days free is accurate, provided that all the issues get fixed tonight with new servers and increased capacity.

Passed
3rd Sep 2013, 16:26
The game includes 1 month play time.

No point buyign the game until they unlock the servers. There is maintenance tonight, hopefully everything should be ok afterwards.

TheRealKraggy
3rd Sep 2013, 17:52
As Passed says, wait till you see the endless QQ about errors 1017/90000/3012 go away and confirmation that character creation locks have been removed before registering, you time starts at registration IIRC not first login.

I expect it'll be a few days at least before all the current restrictions are removed, especially creation on existing servers due to lowbie zone over-loading which Yoshi's first post on this situation explained.

Connort226
3rd Sep 2013, 18:28
ok thank you for the help :)

Gimlisk
3rd Sep 2013, 18:34
Not sure about anyone else, but me and my brother who loves this game & want to progress, can't login...
We haven't been able to play for like 3-4 days now and it is ridiculous.. Even when we do get into game, we suddenly get kicked from the game because of an lobby error, whatever it said..

This has been said many times, but I have never seen any other mmo's not having a AFK kick after so many minutes of being away... I have seen players that have been sitting in the same spot for HOURS.. HOURS!!

Please! Add a AFK kick for the game! There are more players wanting to waste there time leveling, doing professions, dungeons, all that stuff than having a player(s) sitting there doing NOTHING!!..

I may not even subscribe if it doesn't continues to have a "afk for 15min" removal thing.. :(
But if they add one it, of course I will subscribe! :)

At this rate, no...

TemplarAlpha
3rd Sep 2013, 18:47
Hell they should of added that anyway WHEN THE GAME CAME OUT!!! now their saying that its going to take 2 days to fix this **** (I WILL SAY IT LIKE IT IS!). And because of this half the people can't even log in and play due to dumb SHTAKO'S leave their game running and afk all the damn time! SE listen to the GAMERS! Of course game companies don't care anymore! They just want to make US pay for this SHTAKO! I may just call for a refund because of the SHTAKO their doing!

Diablodark
3rd Sep 2013, 18:50
Yeah feel the same.,, Been 3 days now i havent been able too logg in and my 30days of free game time is gone by then xD Cmon Do somethine about it! Arent you Square Enix ? Your was once bigger then Blizzard whats happing got scared of your competitions? Get your brains working and fix this !:

Zolarus
3rd Sep 2013, 19:04
Major Global Maintenance is going as we speak, some server are available my roommate is playing while i type this,lol. Not many, also there are Queues so best of luck to you.

Connort226
3rd Sep 2013, 19:36
As i want to buy a digital copy does anyone know when the digital copy's will become available

Gimlisk
3rd Sep 2013, 19:43
Major Global Maintenance is going as we speak, some server are available my roommate is playing while i type this,lol. Not many, also there are Queues so best of luck to you.

I have try to get into the Queues but it just tells me that the "world is full." I think I will try tomorrow, but I'm still standing my ground about the subscription fee.. No AFK system, no money. If AFK system, they take my money. ;)

Simples.

krispen
3rd Sep 2013, 20:00
I know alot of people are having this same issue but its gettin absolutely absurd, i was kicked from the game multiple times and unable to login again because of the world being full, half the time it doesnt even load the start screen let alone my actual realm and characters. Not sure about everyone else but its a complete and total waste of the free days they gave and i feel something should be given for this nonsense and for pissing off more than enough of the community base. something in game dont care just something, add the afk system because whenever the game does happen to work, there are more players afking and sittin there than there are actually playing the game. square-enix you're pissing alooooooot of people off and i guaruntee you will lose subscriptions from this, me included. FIx, Yo, ****. Not like I am unaware it takes time, but god forbid you released a new FF game and didnt expect to have a massive massive server jump, should have been common sense but that's just me.

Zolarus
3rd Sep 2013, 20:23
tomorrow the ENTIRE Global System shuts down for little more then 14 hrs, my roommate is on right now, he NA/EU so keep pressing the button and never give Embrace The Grind! :) lol

Zolarus
3rd Sep 2013, 20:24
but i may have misread, there so many forums making my head hurt :mad2:

Pleaser
3rd Sep 2013, 20:33
DO NOT PLAY THIS GAME best way to make em realize to fix things and force it to become Free to Play asap. You as the consumer should have the power to make em realize you wont put up with the BS if you continue buying crap they will continue producing it. Plain and Simple.

Or would you pay for a Big Mac that they serve you a week later cold ;) ..... I thought so, unless your starving to death? are you? XD

zakard
4th Sep 2013, 02:01
i guess digital copy will be available pretty soon after the big maintenance currently running,if the server addition and log-in issu is fixed

Bananer
4th Sep 2013, 13:58
Does the PS3 version get the first 30 days play time with the game purchase or do I have to buy it seperately? I've heard you get the first 30 days free with the game but can't find anything to confirm it.

Hippy_Pickle
4th Sep 2013, 14:05
Does the PS3 version get the first 30 days play time with the game purchase or do I have to buy it seperately? I've heard you get the first 30 days free with the game but can't find anything to confirm it.

Yes you do, all copies (new copies) come with 30 days. The physical copies come with a code in the box, I assume digital ones (when they work or get put back on the store) just update your account management services list with you rdetails. You can check when logging into the mogstation website how many days you have left.

Bananer
4th Sep 2013, 14:10
Oh awesome :) I just finally found a place that has the game and I ordered it, can't wait for it to arrive.

Hippy_Pickle
4th Sep 2013, 14:13
Oh awesome :) I just finally found a place that has the game and I ordered it, can't wait for it to arrive.

If I was you I'd wait before using the code, there are still issues with logging in. Just keep checking the forums and when all the complaints have died down then you'll be good to go.

Melichor
4th Sep 2013, 14:38
When looking at the mog station for subscription plans I was wonder if there was a point in getting more then entry...one char per server is really all you need right since you can change jobs and mules seem to be replaced by retainers...so is there something i am missing. For a big developer SE is really bad at basic things it seems.

Hippy_Pickle
4th Sep 2013, 14:40
If you only ever want 1 toon on the same server then by all means go for it but I think some of the Veteran rewards don't apply to the entry subs and it's not massive amounts of difference in price.

Melichor
4th Sep 2013, 14:48
Ahh I was wonder about vet rewards. It is only an extra dollar and Ive cut out an subscription on another game so it all evens out I suppose. They should include that info in the benefits page for the mog station when picking a plan

Hippy_Pickle
4th Sep 2013, 14:50
It's probably in micro print somewhere lol, can't remember where I read it but sure I was told same thing.

niel9802
18th Sep 2013, 18:02
Hi there,

First of all, my apologies for the nooby question.

I have just purchased the digital copy of FFXIV, and have received my activation code as standard. I am also aware that you receive 30 days free with the digital copy. However, my question is: does the subscription start as soon as we purchase the game, or is it from when we install and enter the activation code?

Once again, I apologise for the noob question, but any help would be appreciated!

Many thanks in advance.

Hippy_Pickle2
19th Sep 2013, 07:35
Hi Niel,

The 30 day free trial will start from when you use the activation code. Once you're setup you can log into the Mogstation website (links in sticky thread) and check how many days you have remaining.

Revan299b
19th Oct 2013, 18:00
I am a previous 1.0 user. My Mog station says I have a free 30 days. how do I add this to my subscription? I see everywhere they are saying I have to input my code. I am not sure what code this is. Is this my product code? That's the only code I seem to have.

TheRealKraggy
21st Oct 2013, 12:23
Did you register your V1 game code? If you did then there should be no need to enter anything else, you should be able to download the game and play.

If you didn't then I'm not sure if the original game codes are still valid.

Where in the Mog Station are you seeing this 30 days and why do you think you need to do something like entering a code. I'm kind of confused here.

Zilliman
17th Dec 2013, 11:14
I have just remembered that I can post here :)

Is there any chance they might offer extended trial periods to owners of the game whose trials have expired ?

Mine ran out and I was like level 3. Between other MMOs and life there was never enough time to get into FFIV.

I presume there must be a whole raft of players like me, who did not take a subscription up, not because they are dismayed with the game (like we were with SWTOR when we discovered that it was a single player game sold as an MMO) but because they simply do not have the time to understand the game within the original trial period.

My suggestion would be to allow new players to level up to a certain level for free, so they get a real feel for the game before committing into subscriptions. Or maybe allow trial players X hours of gameplay, not just a calendar month (look at me, I only reached level 3 in one month, which means I played very little).

Hippy_Pickle
17th Dec 2013, 12:03
I'm afraid it just doesn't work that way. Everyone has real life to deal with and I can understand that but when you activated your 30 day trial then it was from that point. If you don't make use of the game time then you've lost it. All MMO subscription models are the same, just because you didn't play for 30 days doesn't entitle you to an extension.

SE and any other subscription based MMO companies would never offer something like you suggested because what would stop people only leveling to the level below that 'certain level' and then basically playing for free (as long as they don't earn exp).

30 days is plenty of time to get a real feel for the game, you just have to play it.

Zilliman
17th Dec 2013, 18:43
I think the best idea is to allow X amount of play time, regardless when it is, so casual players can take their time without pressure. For example say that a normal player plays 2 hours a day, in a month this would be 60 hours - so give me 60 hours at least then, This will not be detrimental to the game, I will not play for free for ever, I simply will be using my 60 hours (or maybe 30 hours or whatever is a reasonable amount of time).

There is no reason to treat paying customers as enemies and no reason to be punitive from the outset. Obviously if the game has enough players and they do not want to attract more, then maybe they can afford to be arrogant. But even WoW I remember were offering all sorts of incentives to get into the game, and there was something like play for free up to level 10 or was it 20 , I cannot recall, amongst many other promotions.

In short, I bought the game, did not play much, maybe a couple of hours, at the end of the month I received a rude email "your trial period is over - go and pay up - give give give" and I thought "hold on, I have already paid, do I not get my moneys worth at least ". And then I thought "and who the heck are you precisely in the world of countless quality MMOs that have landed face down first and gone free or closed down, that you think you are worth my subscription without even giving me reasonable chances to see how your MMO is better than all the free ones?". That is how that email pisses people off.

Hippy_Pickle
18th Dec 2013, 10:15
You're flogging a dead horse my friend and you're obviously well versed in the world of MMO's and subscriptions so why bother buying the game, which you would have known came with 30 days trial, or even starting the trial period and then not play it. You even said that you were playing other MMO's during that period (as well as real life stuff), so I'm afraid you have wasted your chance to make use of the trial period you bought.

You didn't get your 'moneys worth' because you didn't play, that's not the fault of the developer or the subscription model, it's your failure to utilise the time which is well documented as being 30 calendar days.

I have purposely stayed away from MMO's in the past because I would want my moneys worth and not play anything else. So when I bought FFXIV I knew full well that I was going to play that all the time because I'm paying for it and everything else game wise has been shelved.

Zilliman
18th Dec 2013, 19:49
Have you discovered anything that sets it aside from the other big MMOs like WoW, GW2, SWTOR and so on?

Hippy_Pickle
19th Dec 2013, 08:36
Have you discovered anything that sets it aside from the other big MMOs like WoW, GW2, SWTOR and so on?

I've never played any other MMO so I have nothing to compare it against. A lot of people rate it as good as WoW (although still has some issues). If you like Final Fantasy lore and are into MMO's then you can't really go wrong. They have just done a massive update with loads of new content and looks like their plans for the future are going in the right direction.

I've even got the wife hooked on it lol.

Melvi711
27th Dec 2013, 22:05
Yes, I had 30 days to play free, that is, if error 2002 wasn't there. I have not been able to play this game for even 2 minutes..literally, and now they are telling me I only have a couple more days to play, when I have been trying every single day; at normal and absurd hours to get on and nothing works. To me, I have been scammed out of my money and I can't even find a way to contact them to tell them this...not like it matters; seeing ass I'm one of the thousands of people having the same exact problem right now. What the hell man. I see lot's of people are able to play, but I'm starting to really not care. I can't even sell this disc because no one else can use it. I've just been watching other people play on Youtube and other people having their character dancing for 9999 seconds until they come back only to press it again because they don't have time to play, but don't want to lose their spot in line. This is stupid and I either want my money or my time back! And by time I mean another 30 days to try to get into the game again. Yeah, but you guys have fun playing.

PalikkaZzz
11th Jan 2014, 11:03
Simple question, if i buy digital version of FFXIV: ARR do i get 30 days of gametime?

Leonarzot
16th Jan 2014, 16:36
Hi I bought a new physical copy of FFXIV reborn for PS3 and the 12 digit code to enter the 30 day free trial does not work, I feel like I've bought a game I can not play :(. that I can do?

Leonarzot
17th Jan 2014, 13:38
now my question is, the code that comes in ffxiv physical copy of ps3 is the validation code or just code for 30 days free trial? I need to know if I buy a month of game I'll be able to play.

pd: my game code still does not work :(

Hippy_Pickle
20th Jan 2014, 08:35
You need to either contact the place you bought the game from or Square-Enix customer services, there is no official support available on these forums.

Zukiie
21st Jan 2014, 13:22
Hi.
If I buy the game do I get 30 days trial or do I also have to buy the monthly fee?

Thx

Hippy_Pickle
22nd Jan 2014, 08:20
Hi Zukiie,

Every new copy of the game comes with a 30 day trial code, after this has expired you can subscribe for 30, 60 or 90 days at a time and also set up reoccurring payment options to auto subscribe after your prepaid time has expired.

rmoxon
25th Apr 2014, 16:39
Hi, I have the PC version of this and stupidly I bought the game, registered and then got distracted by the many other games I was playing at the time and just wasted all my free game time. I never got round to playing it but I thought it was about time I started.

What I'm wondering though is, If I buy the PS4 version will I still get some more free game time? Or will I have to pay for the sub straight away?

Hippy_Pickle
29th Apr 2014, 09:21
Every purchased copy comes with 30 days game time which starts running from when you first register the product.

Rapruredkaos
20th May 2014, 20:46
Will i still get 30 days free play on a pre owned (second hand) copy FF14 cus i'm thinking of buying a copy tomorrow so can someone PLEASE advice, i really want to piay this game

Hippy_Pickle
21st May 2014, 08:28
Will i still get 30 days free play on a pre owned (second hand) copy FF14 cus i'm thinking of buying a copy tomorrow so can someone PLEASE advice, i really want to piay this game

No, the registration code would have already been used. Never buy pre-owned games that require registration codes.

Rapruredkaos
21st May 2014, 17:03
cheer mate just bought a new copy an hour ago

DarkTevio
25th Jun 2014, 20:13
Hi there.

If i remember correctly there was a time where you'd get a free month playtime to test the game. Is this offer still active or do you have to buy the game to test it actually?

Hippy_Pickle
26th Jun 2014, 09:12
Hi there.

If i remember correctly there was a time where you'd get a free month playtime to test the game. Is this offer still active or do you have to buy the game to test it actually?

Hi there, every new game purchased comes with a free 30 days subscription time which people usually refer to as a 'trial period'. When you register the game you get 30 days to play and after that you would have to set up an active subscription (or buy a game time card) to continue playing.

DarkTevio
26th Jun 2014, 15:26
Hi there, every new game purchased comes with a free 30 days subscription time which people usually refer to as a 'trial period'. When you register the game you get 30 days to play and after that you would have to set up an active subscription (or buy a game time card) to continue playing.

Good to know, thank you. That's the argument what makes me NOT buying the game. I won't purchase a MMO Game to realize it doesn't meet my requirements and dump 17€

Hippy_Pickle
27th Jun 2014, 07:10
Good to know, thank you. That's the argument what makes me NOT buying the game. I won't purchase a MMO Game to realize it doesn't meet my requirements and dump 17€

It'll be your loss, I love the game but obviously that's just my opinion. Only thing I could suggest is watch some gameplay videos or try and find a friend who has it and could let you try it. 17€ for a months play isn't that bad is it? It's only about 5-6 pints of beer :D

arashyassin
16th Jul 2014, 00:55
hello!
someone plz help me! i purchased this game and now my days become 0 .... how should i get days!! i tried with credit card but it doesnt work!! plz help?
tnx.

pallimon123
1st Nov 2014, 02:13
I hope this is in the correct section- Hi, I recently found out about the game and i am highly excited to try it, But i am having a hard time figuring out which version is the best deal.
As a 100% new player to anything Final Fantasy it is crucial that I am able to get the free 30-day trial as i have no idea as to what the game is like.
This is the picture of the version i am curious about- It is new and sealed but i am unsure if it comes with the 30-day trial or not...- http://i57.tinypic.com/20tm2ht.jpg
And this is the other version, also new and sealed, which is confirmed by the seller that it obtains a 30-day trial..- http://i60.tinypic.com/35ix3j9.jpg

Any help is appreciated as i am clueless as to how the 30-day trial works.

Grimoire
1st Nov 2014, 14:20
All versions of Final Fantasy XIV come with a 30 free day trial period upon registering it to your MogStation service. Make sure to buy the game new and factory sealed.