PDA

View Full Version : could you see lara with a kid?!

lara_n_kurtis
22nd Apr 2004, 20:24
I've read on other TR sites that people want lara to have a kid with kurtis , what dya think>

WesternWhiteWolf
23rd Apr 2004, 03:20
Of course not! First of all, they've only just met: we're not going to see anything particularly 'in-depth' in the near future, if you know what I mean. ;) Second of all, I think a lot of people would be upset if she did. Wouldn't the child get in the way of her tomb raiding? The fans won't like it. Eidos and Crystal Dynamics definitely won't do it.

Catlantean
23rd Apr 2004, 13:51
Lara with a child? No, I don't think so...she's just not the motherly type.

Chip Davis
24th Apr 2004, 03:26
She's probably gotten a lot of guys pregnant and has a whole bunch of illegitimate children she doesn't even know about.

Dashkis
24th Apr 2004, 17:16
I don't know if Lara needs that kid...Well,if she will fall in love with Kurtis (and I think, she is gonna),so be it=)

AnUbIs985
24th Apr 2004, 19:13
I can't imagine Lara with a kid... Besides,she's an aristocrat;she'll probably hire a nanny to take care of that kid while she raids tombs...When the kis gets old enough,she'll take him/her to go tomb raiding.IMO,Lara should have a son.

lara_n_kurtis
25th Apr 2004, 13:33
ppl at other websites said the upside of lara having a kid, would b that if the makers thought lara had been in the same position for long, then the kid could carry on the TR games. is that gd?

AnUbIs985
26th Apr 2004, 10:06
That doesn't seem to be a good idea

Crazyhid
26th Apr 2004, 16:56
hmmmm i dont think she could have a kid with kurtis but maybe with someone else and also i think she is the motherly type and if she did have a baby she would protect it with her life and she would love it to bits but not with kurtis blahhhh i mean look at kill bill beatrice is a mother but can still kick some major ASS

AnUbIs985
26th Apr 2004, 18:33
I think Indiana Jones should be the daddy...Two of a kind,their kid will definitely be an adventurer.:cool:

thanhkim
27th Apr 2004, 01:05
Lara would protect the kid and love it too death. I think she would be a wonderful mother

Savages_Wolf
27th Apr 2004, 05:22
Sadly,

I don't think I can see Lara with a kid. Just the way she is her lifestyle and how she likes to live and work alone throwing a child into that mix just dosnt seem to fit. I really hope eidos dosnt create a child to take over the series, sometimes change isnt for the better a lot of people, myself included, like the game because Lara is one of a kind. Her attitude you name it makes for one unique character and I really cant see someone else taking over that spotlight pistion. If its going to be a Tomb Raider game, Its gotta have Lara in it or it wont be the same, but who knows how it would actually turn out, all I hope is they keep Lara and dont replace her with anyone else. Lara is Awesome!!! :D

Wolfy

Catlantean
27th Apr 2004, 08:27
Tomb Raider = Lara.

And Lara doesn't really need an heir to continue the game, since she's eternal. Like James Bond :) They shouldn't have given her a birth date though, that's making things complicated...but would be cool if you could get a potion of immortality in Eckhardt's lab and drink it, that would take care of the problem.

AnUbIs985
27th Apr 2004, 10:20
Don't forget the miracles of plastic surgery:D

Invincible
18th May 2004, 02:30
Yuuuuuhhhck!! http://img63.photobucket.com/albums/v191/no1inparticular/yuckewwww.gif

Can u chicks please STOP asking those questions,PH-leaze......
*still vom!ting*

She's a Tomb Raider for God's sake,she hears u say that, it's some a** kicking for ya,hehe ;) :D http://img63.photobucket.com/albums/v191/no1inparticular/winkindevil.gif http://img63.photobucket.com/albums/v191/no1inparticular/catsuitlara2.gif

She could do MUCH better with some1 else then that slim*b*llzy Ape who's shoving the "Chirugai" **** at her face every damn time.ARGHHHHHHH :mad:
And for lara-n-kurtis,u ONLY can see threads topics like this in that stupid trchronicles forums site :rolleyes: :p

Invincible
18th May 2004, 02:34
Originally posted by Chip Davis
She's probably gotten a lot of guys pregnant and has a whole bunch of illegitimate children she doesn't even know about.

:confused:
http://img63.photobucket.com/albums/v191/no1inparticular/kickin.gif

AnUbIs985
18th May 2004, 05:33
That'd be sooo true.If ever did that, I's believe it's true.:D

collver
19th May 2004, 13:44
no I can see it now eidos is going to make hudreds of levels over saving the kid from god knows what. But i wouldn't mind if we had a game where lara has a grown daughter named laura That way it could keep with the genre with out pesky rescue missions.

Sammi
19th May 2004, 18:55
I think it'd be good for Lara to have a kid but not with Kurtis.

Lara's getting older and you can't have an 80 year old Tomb Raiding with a zimmer frame. She's going to have to give it up one day, and having a daughter would be a good way of continuing the games.

lara_n_kurtis
19th May 2004, 19:35
Invincible, my thread 'can u see lara with a kid?' im asking NOT SUGGESTING.
and wat are u , a boy or a girl........ u told one person they got ur gender wrong when they called u a guy, and now ur saying 'all u chicks' ????

Invincible
20th May 2004, 06:16
Originally posted by lara_n_kurtis
and wat are u , a boy or a girl........ u told one person they got ur gender wrong when they called u a guy, and now ur saying 'all u chicks' ????

Sigh.I think it
is time I admit from what origin I'm commin' from..... *sigh*
I'm IT,a shadow that roams the Net! :D
I take the different genders sides from time to time,when I please,if i agree wit ya I'm in your origin,if not I'm myself...Mwahahaha http://img63.photobucket.com/albums/v191/no1inparticular/winkindevil.gif http://img63.photobucket.com/albums/v191/no1inparticular/mischevious.gif

Invincible, my thread 'can u see lara with a kid?' im asking NOT SUGGESTING.:confused:

And yes,I know that u'r just asking,so I answered,hehe http://img63.photobucket.com/albums/v191/no1inparticular/cutieeyelashing.gif

AnUbIs985
20th May 2004, 17:47
I think Lara will still raid tombs when she's 80... Plus she'll use her cane to beat up baddies, maybe she'll use Werner's walking stick:)

WesternWhiteWolf
22nd May 2004, 00:28
I want Lara to become immortal somehow. Then we wouldn't need to worry!

AnUbIs985
25th May 2004, 20:22
Originally posted by WesternWhiteWolf
I want Lara to become immortal somehow. Then we wouldn't need to worry!
So true! Why did they give Lara's year of birth anyway? So unnecessary!

lara_n_kurtis
18th Jun 2004, 21:58
i think it's kindave weird they made her birthday on valentines day - isnt that saying something about what kindave person they want to reflect her as? or is this just some sort of rebelling against valentines...:confused: ....

lara_n_kurtis
20th Jun 2004, 20:19
*cough* get a life *cough*

thanhkim
22nd Aug 2004, 05:28
i think it's kindave weird they made her birthday on valentines day - isnt that saying something about what kindave person they want to reflect her as? or is this just some sort of rebelling against valentines...:confused: .... I think it's perfect then one can't forget when her birthday is.

DM3
22nd Aug 2004, 05:51
Well, Kurtis is dead. So he's out. Arguements in the Kurtis live or die thread please. I think if they one day made a sequel where lara is considerably older, and has a grown child taking on her old duties would be the only way Lara would have a kid. Otherwise it just gets entirely to complicated story-wise.

Lara doesn't actually need to get older anyway. Game characters as we all know can age, or not age with equal ease. Lara has been around for a seriously long time, yet she's still quite young. I think she'll probably stay that way.

agent008
22nd Aug 2004, 08:55
the only time u c lara with a kid is when she is retires from her adventures and settles down and the kid might be intrested in doing what she did

and btw kurtis the father what hell r u people thinking now i know most of u girls wish kurtis had his way with u or lara but its not gonna happen (maybe in your dreams) or when they make a virtual reality for video games

GoranAgar
22nd Aug 2004, 09:22
That is what The Sims is for. Will not happen in Tomb Raider.

agent008
22nd Aug 2004, 09:32
y is every one talking about the sims? first i hear it from other game web sites, users here then moderators whats next?

CatSuit&Ponytail
22nd Aug 2004, 09:45
The Sims are an abomination. So are kids.

GoranAgar
22nd Aug 2004, 09:46
It is a plague, I know. But I guess it is a game for strange people that want virtual people to procreate.

agent008
22nd Aug 2004, 09:52
lol tell me about it

people wanting to clone them self then their pets and now those giga pet things r coming back NOooooo

do u think kids r an abomination GoranAgar?

GoranAgar
22nd Aug 2004, 09:57
Originally posted by agent008
do u think kids r an abomination GoranAgar?
Interesting question.

agent008
22nd Aug 2004, 10:04
i will take that as a 99.9% yes but kids r useful in some ways like cleaning the dishes and throwing out the trash :( i will not say any more i use to do those things before

missx
4th Sep 2004, 08:47
I want Lara to be immortal too.It's gonna be pretty to know that she'll never die,or getting older.I think it's a good idea in the next TR lara to find something that makes her immortal forever.;)

Lara Freak
4th Sep 2004, 18:09
she is even immortal now, her metabolism or activeness have increased as her age and she is not weaker but stronger and will not ever get an heir to replace her .

Btw, anyone understood wat I'm saying?:rolleyes:

Lia67
4th Sep 2004, 21:06
There are no children who are abominations. The only abominations there are are parents who don't love and guide their children.

Getting back to the subject,

I agree that Lara has no time for motherhood, it requires love, patience and dedication. She would have to give up tomb raiding.