PDA

View Full Version : Why did HM2 have a "Strong sexual content" rating

PoorMarcus
14th Apr 2004, 23:46
I've played the game many times and I don't recall any sexual situations also I noticed Hitman Contracts has the same rating for the same reasons does anyone know what is going to be in this game to give that kind of rating

nightvision toad
15th Apr 2004, 15:11
I think it's wrong but the reason can be found on the 'Jacuzi job' level. When you look you'd realise but it's not exactly strong is it?

Emultra
15th Apr 2004, 15:52
LoL, yeah...well, it's not exactly 'strong'. A couple of babes in bikini and a nude man without his wiener on.

nightvision toad
15th Apr 2004, 16:36
But what culd the lack of 'weiner' suggest? think about it.
On second thoughts dont, and save yourself

As for contracts, isn't there a couple screen shots with lap dancers, and the meat king is practically naked and his brother wears no pants...

On S.A maybe people thought undressing people and leaving them in their pants was sexual.

4th May 2004, 15:39
If you sneak up behind a peeing guard and look, you may find some "sexual content." Try for example the Anathema level.

nightvision toad
4th May 2004, 15:51
There's nothing and you know it!

Hardee
5th May 2004, 10:34
A ***** (or lack thereof) is strong sexual content? Wow.

5th May 2004, 15:21
There's nothing and you know it!
There is when they're taking a leak. Take a look, if you want to (maybe you don't) in the beginning of the Anathema level, when the guard behind the first door comes out.

nightvision toad
5th May 2004, 15:24
Once I finish contracts

5th May 2004, 15:29
Good luck then. :)

nightvision toad
5th May 2004, 15:31
thanks

Xcom
10th May 2004, 15:08
Originally posted by PoorMarcus
I've played the game many times and I don't recall any sexual situations also I noticed Hitman Contracts has the same rating for the same reasons does anyone know what is going to be in this game to give that kind of rating

A picture says more than 1000 words... (http://www.matrixrain.com/misc/h2mafiaguy.jpg)

nightvision toad
10th May 2004, 16:51
...OK

There's the question answered then.

jabbapop
15th May 2004, 09:32
http://plaza.ufl.edu/jabbapop/fingerwang.jpg

It's obviously his finger.... though it wobbles like a wang!

Bi-Turbo
15th May 2004, 20:16
Hahahaha! :D WTF! Whenever they pee, I just see their hands...

nightvision toad
16th May 2004, 09:49
me to, software is afoot.

17th May 2004, 19:28
Well you saw the pictures (maybe you need a high quality setting to see it), and it's clearly not his finger.
I actually sent the question to ESRB, who rated the game, but I haven't got the answer yet. My version of Hitman 2 (I think it's the english version) does not have a Strong Sexual Content rating, but it wasn't rated by ESRB either.

nightvision toad
17th May 2004, 19:30
I agree. I own the Ps2 english version. Never seen anything like that. To be honest I reckon it's edited.

jabbapop
18th May 2004, 05:10
Originally posted by 170
Well you saw the pictures (maybe you need a high quality setting to see it), and it's clearly not his finger.

Nope. It's definitely his finger. They make it wobble so you think it's a wang, but wangs don't have fingernails...

18th May 2004, 16:13
Well, i guess they didn't bother to make a whole new texture for his "wang", so they just made another finger to "represent" it. They probably thought that nobody would see it, and especially not study it, and especially not make a big fuzz about it like we just have.

28th May 2004, 21:53
I got the reply from ESRB (the people who rated the game), but it looks like it was just an automatic e-mail. The only thing that had anything to do with our "case," was:

The descriptor of Strong Sexual Content means that the raters determined that these games contained a graphic of sexual behavior, possibly including nudity.
Not much help, but it may point to the "Jacuzi Job" level.

jabbapop
29th May 2004, 05:08
Originally posted by 170
I got the reply from ESRB (the people who rated the game), but it looks like it was just an automatic e-mail. The only thing that had anything to do with our "case," was:

Not much help, but it may point to the "Jacuzi Job" level.

what happens in the jacuzi job level? just chicks in bathing suits. i dont remember a wang, it was dark.