PDA

View Full Version : pizza cheat - pls help

VonCroy_14
14th Apr 2004, 19:58
how do I use it? Can someone help me? I start the game, then the pizza cheat but when I press 1 notihng happens. Same with the trainers.

baylisst
14th Apr 2004, 20:09
the pizza cheat only works with a few versions of the game. i haven't downloaded it, so i dont know if there is, but if there is one check the readme and it should say which versions it is compatable with. BTW, did you know you and lara share the same birthday?

VonCroy_14
14th Apr 2004, 20:16
Yeah I know. I like it A LOT. I don't find anything in readme; can tou help me with more details?

insect
14th Apr 2004, 22:24
Did you install the patch? I heard that the pizza cheat wouldn't work in that case.

VonCroy_14
15th Apr 2004, 19:24
Yes, I have installed both patches (version 4.2 and 4.9) and still doesn't work...
Any other suggestions?

insect
15th Apr 2004, 20:56
That's the problem. Like I said, the Pizza won't work with patched game. At least that's what I heard. I haven't installed any patch yet, and the cheat works just fine on my computer.....
Bummer, heh.... :)

Invincible
16th Apr 2004, 01:32
U know, it's very hard to get that information this days.I mean,u type the thing in Google,pepperoni comes out. What ta?! lol:rolleyes: :D

Anyways,I've got this in my files for things like this and when I need it;

No.1 rule
REMEMBER WHERE U SAVED THE DAMN THING :cool: ;) :)
Unzip/Unrar cheatenabler into your game directory, then start it with "pztraodt.exe", and finally start the game. During gameplay use the following key to bring up the CHEATMENU:

1 Enable Cheatmenu

NOTE:
enable the cheatmenu ONLY from WITHIN the game.
again... DO NOT enable it while in main menu or weapons menu or else it will crash.

Tell us how didu go?! :)

VonCroy_14
16th Apr 2004, 20:18
thanks for the instructions. i will try it and i will tell u if it works.

VonCroy_14
19th Apr 2004, 19:54
Wow, it really works. Thanx! But I still have one problem: I didn't install any of the patches (for the pizza cheat to work) and my graphics is jerky: there are LOTS of places where lara/kurtis are half body + my weapons in inventory have a purple colour (some of them) + if I do many rolls with lara her ponytail will pass through her back. Why are these happening? I have installed the latest drivers for my graphics card, GeForce 4 Ti 4200, and the game worked perfect before even without the patches. And can you help me with another question? Can you tell me whether I can see the cinematics that have been cut out of the story? I heard that it can be done, but how? And when I use some of the things on the menu, the game crashes with the "handle" error. (and I use the pizza cheat only in game, not in main/inventory menu).
Please help... again - and also thanks:D

Invincible
20th Apr 2004, 02:04
Originally posted by VonCroy_14
I didn't install any of the patches (for the pizza cheat to work) and my graphics is jerky: there are LOTS of places where lara/kurtis are half body + my weapons in inventory have a purple colour (some of them) + if I do many rolls with lara her ponytail will pass through her back. Why are these happening?Can you tell me whether I can see the cinematics that have been cut out of the story? I heard that it can be done, but how? And when I use some of the things on the menu, the game crashes with the "handle" error. (and I use the pizza cheat only in game, not in main/inventory menu).
Please help... again - and also thanks:D

Von Croy14....
U DON'T NEED PATCHES,because the game doesn't work with them anyway!!:)
So,r u saying that before the Pizza Cheat u didn't have those graphic and other troubles?? Or u never played the game WITHOUT the pizza cheat to see if the same is happening.
I'm wondering because I wanna know if the PIZZA is doing that,but it SHOULDN'T.

INSECT,can u reply and tell how and where did u download that(Pizza Cheat),how to enable and start it and everything,and did it couse you any problems like Von Croy or whatever in general :confused: :( ?!

By CINEMATICS do u mean FMV.Go to MyComputer,(C:),Program Files,Eidos Interactive,Traod,Data,FMV(u have 7 to choose from,an u must have Windows Media or similar program that enables u to see stuff and movies,I use RioPort,I don't like Windows Media Player so much,but u choose whatever u like;)), and there are the movies that I can't also see in the game,u can see those cutscenes though and everythin else don't worry,but the patch 42 supposes to fix that or something I heard,but then the Pizza cheat WON'T work etc.So u gotta be very carefull what goes with what and what does NOT etc. this dayz and it's quite annoying,it takes the fun out of game but I guess those are the consequences of playing it on PC.U have to be geek those days to understand their comp. ****,if u know what I mean :mad: :rolleyes:!

Invincible
20th Apr 2004, 02:08
Ok,now I know what u meant by the deleted scenes from the final version. U can see stuff like Karel and Lara somewhere and she's smiling at him,and she first sees him as a newspaper boy etc. All those can be done with Pizza again,BUT,they are special codes to enable that,I will get them for u later,but I wouldn't consider it because I heard it's done a lot of troubles to the whole game and a computer sometimes by doing that,so if u don't want to mess up your game even more,just forget about it!

It's nothing THAT important anyway ;) :)

Invincible

VonCroy_14
20th Apr 2004, 20:12
Yes, I realise that the jeky graphics is because of not installing the patches, but WHY didn't the game had these bugs from the very beginning when I first started to play AOD without the patches?
Why is so much problem using the pizza cheat to see the hidden cinematics? How can this mess up your game/computer? Is it THAT dangerous?
I also uninstalled everythig... again... and reinstalled without the patches, but still the same bugs... :(

insect
20th Apr 2004, 21:13
Originally posted by Invincible
INSECT,can u reply and tell how and where did u download that(Pizza Cheat),how to enable and start it and everything,and did it couse you any problems like Von Croy or whatever in general :confused: :( ?!

I found it here (http://www.laracroft.us/cgi-bin/dl_log/default.asp), followed the instructions, and everything worked just fine.....except that selecting some things would make the game crash. I don't think it can cause some serious damage, but who knows, heheh....

p.s. Invincible, you already explained how to start the Pizza....What's the problem?!

insect
21st Apr 2004, 01:39
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGHHH!!!! I'll never want another pizza again, heheh....

"Unzip it in the game directory" means that you have to put ALL those unzipped files in TRAOD directory (C:\Program Files\Eidos Interactive\Traod). You can simply copy-paste them or uznip them again, but choose "C:\Program Files\Eidos Interactive\Traod" as a destination path and WinZip/WinRar will extract them directly there. Then you activate "pztraodt.exe" (don't close the pizza window) and launch the game. When you load a level, press "1" and you'll get that cheat menu......

Invincible
21st Apr 2004, 06:06
Yay,it's working.Thanx.I didn't know the Pizza window has to be StiLL open lOl :D

insect
21st Apr 2004, 23:20
I'm glad I helped. :)